F - First

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

F - First

October had been a very important month so far for the Bang family.

First, Yongguk got a big promotion at work. For about four years, he had been working as a producer at TS Entertainment, one of Korea's top music companies. During the TS anniversary party, Mr. Kim had pulled Yongguk aside to tell him that he had promoted the young father to main producer. This was the highest position a producer could get and one of its many benefits was a high salary.

Second, Daehyun finally decided that it was time to pop the question to Youngjae. Youngjae ecstatically accepted his boyfriend's proposal and had called Himchan immediately after and literally screamed over the phone about how excited he was. Himchan, although happy for his friend, was positive that he was deaf in one ear.

Third, last Saturday was Junhong's first birthday. Himchan had planned a small party in their apartment for the little boy, who received tons of birthday presents from his family and his parent's friends. As the party was going on, Himchan almost cried because he could hardly believe that his baby was now one. Yongguk was happy too but didn’t express it like Himchan and let his husband cry happy tears on his shirt.

Lastly, a day after his birthday, Junhong spoke his first word. It was on the Sunday following Jello’s birthday, which was family day for the Bangs.

Himchan was in the kitchen making lunch for the three of them. The smell of kimchi fried rice being made was floating around the small apartment.

Yongguk was on the floor with Junhong, who enjoyed playing with the large amount of toys he got. Jello took the truck that he got from Uncle Daehyun and rammed it through the block tower his Appa had built with the blocks he received from Uncle Yongnam.

As the blocks fell, Jello's eyes watched with full fascination. The falling of blocks was pure entertainment in the eyes of the one year old. 

"Jello, Appa just spent a long time making that tower. It isn't nice to knock it down." Yongguk said, reaching for the blocks to rebuild his tower. He could hear Himchan snort from the kitchen and was sure that his other half also rolled his eyes.

Jello took a block and tried to stack it on top of another one like he had seen his Appa do. His block successfully stood on top of the other one so he decided to add another one. Jello pouted slightly when the third one caused the destruction of his block tower.

"Here, watch Appa do it." Yongguk took two blocks and put them side to side with each other. He then added another block on top, somewhat in the middle of the bottom two blocks. 

Jello watched and listened. He had been babbling a lot of different sounds lately, but didn’t really form any words and decided he would try to.

"Ah." He took a block and tried stacking it on top of another block. This only caused the block to fall.

"Look here, Jello. Watch Appa." Yongguk repeated what he did before and his blocks formed a small tower.

"Appa." The little boy repeated after his father.

In that moment, Yongguk stopped his block building and Himchan stopped his cooking. Did they just hear their baby right? Their eyes turned to each other before to the baby on the floor.

"Gukkie, did you hear that too or am I going crazy?" Himchan asked, walking over to his husband and child.

"That he said Appa? Come on, Jello say Appa again." Yongguk tried and all he received was a baby who was fascinated with building blocks.

"Appa, Jello, say Appa. Appa. Ap-pa. Appa." The father tried again. 

"Appa."

Himchan and Yongguk looked at each other before breaking into big grins. Yongguk pulled the baby into his arms and kissed his son’s cheek.

"Oh my god, Jello, you said your first word. Well second now but still!" Yongguk exclaimed proudly. His son had finally said his first word and it was appa. Yongguk really couldn't be any happier.

 

a/n: Summmer break is here!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so happy omg. BAP is having their comeback soon!!! Who’s excited?! I am :D. *please excuse any mistakes*

 

& I love you guys. I probably say this a lot but seriously. If I didn’t have you guys, I wouldn’t be here on my computer writing about a fluffy Bang family (,: <3 X 10395875923456789.

 

&& Enjoy!!! <3 comment and subscribe, ok?