N - Never

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

N- Never

On a beautiful fall morning thirteen years ago, Bang Yongguk became a father. October 15th was the day, to be exact.

He still remembered watching the doctor slice open Himchan's lower abdomen and extract the small baby boy from the opening. Even though watching his husband receive an enormous cut on his stomach and seeing blood rapidly gush out wasn’t exactly thrilling, Yongguk had felt so proud at that moment. Proud that Himchan was strong enough to pull through labor and proud that Junhong had made it safely into the world.

Now, his son is thirteen and clearly not a baby anymore. He's a teenager who happens to be just as tall as his parents. Like any regular teenager, Junhong likes to neglect his homework for something more fun. His favorite pastime happens to be dancing, even though a little nagging from his mother will get him to do his math homework.

Junhong likes to spend most of his free time hanging out with Moon Jongup, whose passion for dancing is just as strong as his best friend's. Himchan thinks that Jongup is a total sweetheart and dotes on him just as much as he does on Junhong, his actual son.

Inside the house, Junhong doesn't mind being called Jello but outside the house, it's a totally different story. The name Jello underwent some changes so now the proper nickname is Zelo. Not that his parents actually listen when Junhong demands to be called Zelo instead of Jello.


Yongguk really can't believe it. He was absolutely sure that yesterday, Junhong was a four year old who loved snuggling on the couch with his Appa while watching Pororo cause Umma was at work. 

Now, Junhong refuses to hug or kiss him, saying that he was too old for that. But today was his thirteenth birthday so Yongguk decided to remind Junhong that he would always be his baby.

Yongguk sees Junhong sitting at the table eating up the stack of chocolate chip pancakes that Himchan made early this morning when he walked into the kitchen. He sneaks up behind his son and wraps his arms around his son's neck, before leaning down to kiss his cheeks.

 

“Happy birthday, Jello.”

"Appa! Stop it, I'm too old for this." Junhong complains even though he does nothing to remove his father's arms. 

"You're never too old for me. And stop complaining. Let me enjoy showering my little Jello with my love before he really turns too old." Yongguk says and kisses his son's cheek one more time before pulling away.

"Appa, it's Zelo." Junhong huffs at the name Jello. It makes him feel like a baby. A giant baby because he’s already 174 centimeters.

"You'll always be Jello to me and if you think I'm bad, wait until your mother is fully awake."

Yongguk laughs out loud when he hears Junhong groan. 

His baby might be growing up but he'll never be too old for Yongguk. Junhong would always be Yongguk's little boy, no matter what.

 

Hey. I owe you guys this. Sorry I’ve been away. Too busy with school. ): but ill try to update because you guys…

I GOT 100 SUBS!!!!!! <3  love you all okay.

I tried to write this chapter as best as I could because this was all I could come up with. I really want to finish this story so I’ll try to update whenever I can.