T - Tears

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

T - Tears

Junhong sighs again as his call goes to voicemail. It's been a week since he made up with Jongup and a week since he's had a real conversation with Jungkook. At school, Jungkook has been avoiding him like he’s a fatal disease and Junhong finds himself hanging out with Jongup more, slowly falling back into old times. 

Junhong decides that since his boyfriend won't answer him, he'll text him until he answers. If phone calls won’t work, then maybe texts will because Jungkook will get the message that they need to talk.

Junhong: why are you avoiding me? What did i do to deserve this?

Junhong: ik you're there. Stop ignoring me bc i'll keep texting you until you answer

Junhong: answer me already. i’m going to keep bein annoying til you answer.

Junhong: i'm about to take my dad's car and drove to your house 

Junhong: if you're mad at me, at least tell me why. 

Junhong: what did i do? We really need to talk. 

Junhong: jung jongkook, im going to go get my dad's keys rn 

Junhong: i'm totally serious

Junhong: my dad just gave me the keys

Junhong: don't make me do it

Jongkook: han river in 15. We need to talk

Junhong gets a bad feeling as he reads the text his boyfriend just sent him. They've had small little fights where they would avoid talking to each other but they would only last one day before one them caved in and apologized. 

He fishes his skateboard out from the garage and yells to let his Appa know that he was heading out. He gets the typical response of "okay but be back before dinner!"

Junhong drops the little board on the floor before skating down to the river which wasn't far from his house. He makes sure to look both ways before he crosses streets. Just as he pulls up to the river, he looks around for his boyfriend but doesn't spot him anywhere.

So, he decides to sit down at a nearby bench and pulls out his phone to mess with it. He sees that he has several texts. One is from his Appa asking what he wants for dinner. He responds and says that he doesn't care and that whatever he makes is fine. 

Jongup sent him a few texts, most of them are funny little video clips that he ends up watching. Jongup's latest text asked if he wanted to hangout later. Junhong isn't sure what his plans are for the rest of the day so he doesn't reply.

He finally knows that Jungkook arrived when a figure stands in front of him, cutting off the sun's rays. Jungkook is in shorts and a t-shirt. His left arm is wrapped in a blue cast and his hair is messy, as if he just woke up. Spring has hit full blast and temperatures are steadily increasing. 

"Let's go under the tree. It's too hot here." That's the most Jungkook has said to him this whole week. He nods and gets up, grabbing his skateboard in the process. He follows his shorter boyfriend to a large tree and sits downs across from the younger.

The awkward silence is accompanied by avoided eye contact and picking at random objects nearby like grass, flowers, and even dirty. Junhong feels like the silence is suffocating and Jungkook won't even look at him.

"Why are you avoiding me?" Junhong breaks the silence, staring at Jungkook. 

"I'm not avoiding you. I've been busy." Jungkook finally says but Junhong knows that what he just said is complete bull.

"You and I both know that's not the real reason. Are you mad at me? If you are, at least tell me." Junhong says. Jungkook sighs and decides to finally admit what’s been on his mind lately, the jealousy pushed aside and the truth spilling out.

"Sometimes, I think about what I want to do when I graduate. Graduation isn't for another year but when I think about my life after high school, I don't see you in it." Jungkook admits, eyes focused on the soft grass that was spread around him. 

Junhong feels a knot in his throat and a pain in his chest. Was Jungkook trying to tell him they should break up? 

"But when I do see you, it's not my future that I see you in, it's someone else's." Jungkook is now looking around. He spots a boy nearby and scowls. Speak of the devil. Why did this person have to always be around?

"Who's? Are you breaking up with me? What did I do to deserve this?" Junhong feels his voice crack.

"His," Jungkook points to the figure that’s standing a few yards away, not wanting to invade their privacy. 

"I love you and you love me but I know deep down inside of you that you're still in love with him." Jungkook stands up and Junhong watches him through tear-filled eyes.

"They said if you love something, you should let it go so I'm letting you go. Be happy, Junhong. Happier than when you were with me. Good-bye Bang Junhong.” Jungkook starts walking to the opposite exit that they came from and a small tear slides down his cheek as he glances back briefly to see a broken Junhong on the dirt ground. His own heart is breaking too but he puts up a façade of no emotion. He doesn’t need to start bawling here even if that’s what he wants to do.

Junhong’s tears start flowing out rapidly and he doesn’t care who sees him because he just lost his boyfriend but on the inside he does realize something. In that one week, he realizes that he is in fact in love with that figure standing nearby.

I was feeling angsty. Did I do a good job? Don’t kill me pls there will be happiness soon. But this is barely edited because I might start crying soon. Why did this get so sappy. I dont even like sappiness. ),:

Soooooo sorry for leaving you all hanging but school and work comes first ):

<3 hope you all understand. I promise once schools over, I will finished this series and focus on my other story.

Pls read it! It’s called Eighteen and it’s krisho because krisho is my otp.

And follow me on tumblr! lxnna.tumblr.com :D <33333333 love you all!