E - Early

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

E - Early

Junhong was like Himchan's personal alarm clock. He’s a little over nine months old now and has been going through the horrible phase of separation anxiety.

Jello is put down to bed at around eight every night and he's almost mastered sleeping through the night, but every morning at around five when he wakes up, he reaches for his umma only to find him not there. Thinking that he's all alone in this world and that his umma and appa are gone forever, Jello starts wailing loudly, tears furiously flowing down his cheek.

Every morning at around five, Himchan wakes up to the sound of Junhong's crying. As soon as he hears it through the baby monitor, Himchan's up and ready to rush to his baby’s room to comfort his son.

It's Monday morning and it's still pretty early in morning. The sun is still hiding behind the horizon and the Bang apartment is silent. It's a quarter to five and Himchan is in bed, sleeping soundly, when Junhong wakes up. 

Junhong doesn't see anything but darkness in his room and his lips starts to quiver. His little baby brain still thinks that Umma and Appa are gone as soon as he goes to sleep and that they're never coming back.

This depressing thought overwhelms him and he’s scared that he’ll never see his parents again. Tears start to flow out of his eyes and he starts crying. Loudly, in hope that his Umma or Appa will hear him and come get him. Or bring him to their arms and hug him. And kiss him and run their hand through his baby soft fluff on his head called hair.

Luckily his cries are loud enough and Junhong finds himself being taken into his Umma's arms. He immediately grabs hold on Umma so that Umma won’t ever leave him. His head is laid on his Umma's shoulder as his Umma starts to bounce him softly to calm him down.

A few minutes have passed and Jello calms down, knowing that his umma is here and didn't leave him. His cries have changed into small sniffles and his tears have stopped.

"Jello, umma's here baby. Don't cry, sweetie." His umma whispers tiredly.

As he is being bounced around the room by Umma, Jello sees his Appa comes in. Appa takes him from Umma's arms and cradles him to his bare chest. Appa then takes Umma’s waist with his free hand and guides Umma back to their master bedroom.

"Baby, go back to bed and get some sleep. You were up grading papers pretty late last night. Get some more sleep and I'll set the alarm for seven. Don't worry, I got Junhong." His appa quietly whispers to his Umma and helps tuck Umma back to bed. 

Jello watches as Appa kisses Umma's forehead before turning his attention to him.

"Don't get scared, Jello. Appa's always going to be here so don't worry if you wake up alone. Umma and Appa will always be here so there’s no need to cry." Appa runs his large hand through his hair and Jello snuggles into his Appa's arms.

 

Even though he can’t understand a word his Appa is saying, Jello feels a lot better being in his Appa’s arms. That’s all the comfort he needs.

 

a/n: the size of these drabbles might differ depending on what idea I have. Hehehe. B.A.P is having another comeback :D

 

& I read your guy’s comments and they make me feel so happy on the inside when I read them so I wanna say thank you to those who have commented. <333333333333333. I hope you enjoy ^_^