S - Sorry

Bang Family ABC's Drabbles. ♡

S – Sorry

It’s been about a year since Junhong started dating Jungkook and he thinks he’s very much in love with the other boy. They’re like any other typical high school couple. Making out at lunch, kissing each other good-bye before class starts even though they know they’ll see each other again in an hour, and holding hands so often that one would think their hands were glued together with super glue.

Sehun and Jongin also started up their own relationship after years of beating around the bush with their feelings. They don’t make it as obvious as Junhong and Jungkook do about their relationship but it is there. Junhong has even seen them at Gong Cha sharing one large bubble tea while making lovey-dovey eyes at each other.

Another big shocking bit of news that Junhong heard was that Jongup and Soojung broke up after 3 years of dating. He didn’t believe it at first until he saw Soojung crying her eyes out at lunch with Jinri and Sunyoung at her sides trying to comfort her. He also saw Jongup eating lunch alone at a table on the other side of the cafeteria. He wanted to go over there and ask if the rumor was true but he then remembers he’s mad at Jongup for ignoring him so he lets himself get dragged away by Jungkook.

It wasn’t until dance practice a week later that he saw Jongup again. Eunhyuk, their dancing instructor, had made practice extra difficult this week and everyone was having trouble trying to get the choreography correct. A few of them stayed after to go over the moves again before going home but Junhong stayed because he was a perfectionist and wanted to perfect his moves.

Jungkook was currently at his doctor’s appointment since he had sprained his arm the other week. So, he couldn’t dance for the next 4 weeks but he told Junhong that he was rooting for him to perfect the moves.

Junhong had just landed on his feet when Jongup walked in. They stared at each other for a minute before Jongup went to the locker room area to put his things away. Junhong decides that he’s finished with his practice since he doesn’t want to stay and make things awkward. He turns off the stereo and wipes the sweat from his face.

He then proceeds to head off to the lockers to grab his bag. He sees Jongup sitting down on floor by the entrance putting his dance shoes on and walks over Jongup’s legs to grab his bag from his locker. Junhong pulls out his phone to call his dad after walking over Jongup’s legs again to exit the locker room area.

Junhong’s just about to press call when he hears Jongup call out to him.

“Junhong, wait!”

Junhong turns around to see Jongup running up to him. He doesn’t know what to say. Should he pretend like nothing happened or give him the cold shoulder?

“Hey. Uh, it’s been a while. What’s up?” Jongup shyly scratches his neck, clearly aware of the awkwardness. Junhong decides that Jongup doesn’t deserve his kindness for giving him so much pain and ignoring his existence for 3 years.

“Is it because you’re single now that you want to talk to me? Was I not important when you had a girlfriend?” Junhong asks calmly but on the inside, he’s kind of pissed. Did Jongup think that they were still friends after 3 years of no communication?

“I know I’m an for not talking to you and ditching you but I guess I was blinded in love. As cliché as it sounds, it’s true. I thought Soojung was the one for me and the one I was going to spend the rest of my life with but lately it doesn’t seem that way since I can’t stop thinking about someone else. And I’m really sorry I haven’t talked to you. When you broke your leg 3 years ago, I thought you were mad at me so I gave you time to cool down but eventually, you never talked to me so I assumed you were ignoring me.” Jongup confesses, eyes focused on the ground.

“I was mad at you but I would never be mad for 3 years.” Junhong says softly because he knows behind all his anger, he misses Jongup being his best friend and he misses all the fun times he had with Jongup.

“I know and I’m an idiot. But I was scared I guess. What if I talked to you and you didn’t want to be friends? And I had a lot of things happening in my life so I kind of just cut everyone off.”

“Oh. What happened?” Junhong wonders out loud.

“My dad came back after 15 years and my mom and him got into a huge fight. And she also found out that she has cancer. It was a hard time.” Junhong can see Jongup’s eyes sparkle with tears.

Junhong knows the whole story about Hyosung and her ex-husband. Jongup’s father had left when he was 3 and Hyosung had to raise Jongup all by herself. He knows how much Jongup hated his dad and he felt bad for the older boy.

Junhong decides that being mad isn’t worth it so he just hugs Jongup, who is full on crying now.

“I’m so sorry.” Jongup cries through his sobs as he is wrapped up in Junhong’s arms. His own arms circle around Junhong’s waist as his tears spill all over Junhong’s shirt.

“It’s okay. I forgive you.” Junhong whispers and just holds his best friend tighter. All it matters at the moment is that they’re talking again and they’re friends again.

But at the studio door, there was a person standing. His arm was in a sling and his uninjured hand was in a fist as he watched the two hug with extreme jealousy.

Um, I hope you guys like this. Aha, this wasn’t well thought out but I just wanted to update because I prob won’t update for a while.

So, yeah Jongup and Junhong are friends again yay!

I made a tumblr: xiwoominseok.tumblr.com :D follow me! It’s still under construction tho.

Guesss what guys! MY BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW :D (30th)