Results

Lil' Red and the 12 Bad Wolves
 

-Baekhyun

-Luhan

-Kai

-D.O

-Xuimin



-Baekhyun-

"You ok, ~~~?"

You looked up to see Baekhyun, who gave you a worried face. He extended a hand, which you gratefully took. Upon contact, your vision whited out. . .

**flashback**

The day was mild and the sunbeams rained their warmth down on you. You sat just outside your front door looking beyond the front gate with wide, excited eyes.
There were hoots and hollers as men suddenly came filing into view. Slung over shoulders were burlap bags that bulged slightly as they came nearer. You scanned the group until you found a particular boy, then began to run towards him as fast as your little legs would take you.

The boy halted suddenly, dropping his own bag in the process before opening his arms out for you. With ease, he picked you up grinning from ear to ear while you just mirrored him. He said something aloud to his partner, and soon another boy had grabbed his bag for him.
By now, a lady had come out beckoning the others to the backside of the house. They all walked to her, while on the other hand, the boy had already begun walking to where he had first entered. Through the gate and steps past the house is where the two of you came across a clearing.

Where a once pristine farmstead had stood now held an open field. The only traces of its past being the remaining now wild vegetable plants that seemed to pop up all over. Otherwise, the whole place was just a wild, overgrown mass of green and pastels.

The boy watched as you frolicked in the grass, his gaze stuck on your bubbly smile. This was your daily routine; him coming back from hunting to find you waiting for him, then the two you remained here until the sunset or others came to find you. You would run and play, letting all your child energy out (something he was sure your mother appreciated) , and he would relax from the day's work.
It was no secret to anybody that the boy couldn't stand blood or guts-let alone the thought killing another. Because of this, his status as beta was often questioned by many.
However, like stated previously, for his and your sake he took you away before the butchering took place, refusing to tarnish your innocence by such a thing.

A fist full of flowers waved in front of his face, as he snapped out of his thoughts. The bouquet was full of an arrangement of the petite petalled plants.

"Aigoo, soo pretty!" He marveled,"Just like ~~~!"

You turned away bashfully, but he just tilted you chin back to face him.

"Thanks for the birthday present, ~~~." The boy whispered quietly, taking the flowers and you into his embrace.

Distant shouts interrupted the boy's peace as he groaned slightly before picking you up. Walking back to the others, the two of you soon met up with eleven boys of all ages. They gathered around him before pulling him back to the house where a party would take place.

**end of flashback**

You recovered from your black out to find Baekhyun looking at you with a panicked expression, holding you by the shoulders. As soon as he saw you regain consciousness, he relaxed and released his grip on you.
"Are you alright, ~~~?" He gulped as if trying to calm himself down.
You saw the worry in his words, and gave him a reassuring smile,
"Yeah, thanks Baekhyun,"
His cheeks were tinted pink, and he nodded then added quickly,
"Let's head back. The others might worry."
Your smile widened more and you began to walk back with him.

-Luhan-


"Are you alright?"

You nodded from your spot on the ground.

The princely boy swiftly took your hand, giving your knuckles a chaste kiss before lifting you up.

Your face was scarlet and you found yourself in a daze, and before you knew it, your vision blurred.


**flashback**
It was pouring from out your spot inside by the window. From the kitchen that spilled into the living area, twelve boys and a woman sat situated on sofas or along the floor. They busied themselves by playing games or chatting quietly amongst themselves.

"Come join us, ~~~!" An angelic boy said patting lap for you to sit.

"No! Come here instead, ~~~!" Another intervened, smiling goofily.

You shook your head, adamant.

This wasn't the only time they had offered, nor you first had rejected.

He wasn't here and it was obvious to all.

The boy was often away in the forest, said to have been visiting his parents grave. When asked to the other boys why he went and why his trips seemed so frequent, they would answer with mixed replies.
"Because he loves his mommy and daddy very much."

"Probably out of obligation as one of the oldest,"

"Hmm, who knows what's on his mind when he visits.."



There was the light bang of the door that caught everyone's attention, and then tapping as it bounced against its' frame. A lady looked up surprised before a boy beside her ushered her to stay.

You ran out into the rain, your feet splashing in the muddy puddles that had already formed in patches on the ground. The drops hit you like small needles, but you ignored all of that completely, your focus remaining on the figure that stood meters away.


The boy felt a knot tighten in his chest as he forced himself to swallow his sobs. Fists clenched, eyes shut, he choked out a sigh. Things weren't suppose to be like this. The feelings of guilt and grief slowly consumed his self-conscious.

If he hadn't yelled at them and done something, they would still be alive. . He began to sink deeper.

His parents should've been there to see their children grow up. He was already in shoulders deep.

He, Kris, Suho, and Xuimin were adults now. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and D.O were juveniles as well too. Chen and Lay were no longer pups, and for Tao and Sehun―their lives had just begun. It came up to his chin.

Missing out on three of their litters lives was unforgivable on his part, and he was to blame. He held his breath.

Apologies, tears, and myriads of visits wouldn't bring back the dead. He closed his eyes.

A small tug at his wrist and his eyes shock open.

His fists uncurled at the delicate touch of tiny hands. He let out a shaky breath.

Looking down, he was bewildered at the child before him. It lowered back to his chin.

"Don't cry,"

Down to his shoulders.


With large wide eyes and innocent face to match, you looked to him and he stared back for a moment.
The feelings subsided, washing away completely.

"Don't cry," you repeated.

His gaze softened as he bent down to your level. Giving you a kiss on the cheek, he left his lips there before answering.

"I won't. .now that you're here, ~~~," he mumbled, his lips  and breath tickling your smooth skin. The two of you stayed like that for minutes on end. That is, until you let out a muffled sneeze, did the boy noticed your trembling and the sniffles that ensued. Gently picking you up, he held you close as he walked back to the house in the rain.

As soon as he got inside, there were waves of worries and concerns from the majority as they saw the soaked pair. Looking from the anxious couple that got up checking both him and the child in his arms, it was then that the boy realized the pointlessness of all his guilt and grief. A hand was pressed to his forehead while another ruffled his hair affectionately. Wide-eyed, he looked up to see a woman check his temperature frowning at the heat, and a man grinning at him.
He had parents. There was someone to watch over his and his brothers as they grew older. Why he didn't see his before, was a mystery. However, the fact that you managed reveal it astounded him.
You were special..
He would no longer allow you to see him in such a vulnerable state, he vowed himself. Instead he would be the one to wipe away your tears.

**end of flashback**

You vision came back, and you looked up to see Luhan staring at you with a terrified glint in his eyes. His expression disappeared as soon as he noticed you were awake and a worried one settled onto his face.

"Are you alright?" He asked again, his hands trembling slightly. You nodding slowly still drowsy, blushing darkly after realizing your head was resting on his lap. Getting up quickly, you failed to see the boy watch you with amusement.
"Here," his words were light as air, "let me help you,"
One of his hands went to your waist while the other grabbed your hand to guide you up.
Finally standing again, you impulsively moved out of his grasp. Cheeks blazing, you sputtered out multiple things, the only audible to Luhan,
"We should get back...the others will be worried!"
You were already steps ahead of him before he snapped out of his daze and followed you with a gentle smile.
It did certainly seem as though your roles to each other had switched.



-Kai-

"I'm surprised you decided to play."

You felt your cheeks grow red from suddenly blurting out your thoughts. The boy standing beside you shrugged before nonchalantly offering his hand.
Unsure of the situation's current momentum, you nervously took his hand anyway.
Upon contact, you vision whited out.

**flashback**

There was a woman's yelling and a child's scream in return that resonated from the small cottage. Everyone else in the house would cringe at each shot fired, their sympathy with both the struggling mother and despairing child.

"Young lady, you will go to bed  if I tell you!"

A scream.

"I am your mother, and you will listen and do as I say!"

A kick.

~~~, ~~~! You better listen to me!"

A toy was thrown.

The lady left the room, to meet the eyes of those who chose not to avoid her gaze. Her hair was a mess, and at the moment, her delicate face was worn beyond their years. She had her hands at her sides, letting her shoulders sag.
"Does anyone else want to try?"
No one volunteered, all twelve in the room reminiscing their past failures.
"Well come on! This is my ninth time, and you've only tried once?!"
There was a murmur of agreement, but still no one moved from their place. They had tried all the sweet-talking they could to put her to sleep. She turned to an older man in the room, scowling, "And you're her father! Do something!"
Said man shrugged, only egging her on more.
"That's all you can do in this situation!? Why I do so much for our baby; changed her diapers, given her medicine, bathed her...And look! All you're doing is smiling!"
She continued her rant, failing see what her husband had. A lanky teen slipped into the child's room, not bothering to announce himself.

As he slowly opened the door, the boy noted the the toys what lay littered along the floor. And then he saw you. Your arms were crossed and you sat facing away from the door. He sighed allowing you acknowledge his presence. When you remained unmoving, he made his way over to you. He spoke quietly, in simple words that even you could comprehend.

"You've caused lots of trouble for all of us, ~~~."

Silence.

"Because of you, everyone has had to work more than they should've had. The hunters can't go out, your mother can't work, and the other little ones can't sleep either because of your noise. Even me. ."

He had your attention now.

"I've had to come up all the way from the village to get you to sleep."

He knew you understood how far away the closest cluster of civilization was from where you lived. Your head was down now, not as any of the previous forms of protest, but as a guilty child who knew they had wronged.

From the doorway there was a sudden gasp that was quickly muted by a hand over the person's mouth. Thirteen others watched in amazement from behind the frame. All their multiple attempts had failed, yet he had managed to get a positive response from you.

Ignoring them, the boy continued,

"I was in the middle of getting something important when Chanyeol came and got me, telling me there was an emergency."

You listened.

"I bought this for you, ~~~." He said before slowly pulling out a doll from behind his back. Her bottom eyes seemed to smile at you along her perfect elliptically stitched mouth. Your eyes widened, and you looked away.

"I'm sorry."

The boy's cold gaze warmed up, and he spoke again,

"Don't say that to me, tell them that."

He pointed behind him to the door.

There was a squeak, and all thirteen of them tumbled out from the shelter of the doorway. They gave you an uneasy look, surprised when you made your way over to them and bowed.

"I'm sorry,"

At your apology, the majority of them immediately accepted. You turned to your mother and repeated your words sincerely. Her stern expression quickly melted away, before she gave a big hug and kiss. At the neutral agreement made, there were loud cheers from around the room.

After the excitement died down, everyone had left excluding him. He had had you changed and ready for bed before he kneeled beside the bed where you lay tucked in snugly.
"I'm proud of you, ~~~." He handed you the doll which you took quickly before giving him a kiss on the cheek with it. Caught off guard, he smiled gently reciprocating the action but instead of smooching the doll, his lips reached your cheek. Smoothing out your hair one last time, he left whispering a goodnight.

**end of flashback**

You shot up and you looked around before calming down. Kai sat beside you, relief flashing through his eyes as he watched you move again. He helped you back up, quick to let you to when you were able to stand.

"We should get ba-"

"-are you good with kids?"

You found yourself blushing at words. This was the second time you'd interrupted him.. He looked at you briefly before turning away and replying,

"No, they don't like me and I don't like them. Let's get back."

His response made you smile slightly, and you couldn't help but think he was lying.

"Are you coming?" His voice snapped you out of your thoughts. Nodding you quickly caught up with him, the smile not leaving your face.


-D.O-

   The very wolf you toppled over earlier looked over you, his arms crossed over his chest. He held out a hand, despite the scowl present on his face. You reached out to take it, when suddenly your vision went out.

**flashback**

"Would you like more tea, princess?"


. . .


Cue snickers from 3 onlookers.


"Damn it! Fine!"


"Language!" A woman's voice scolded from indoors. More laughter from the audience, as a glare was shot their way.


"Fine! I'd love some more tea,"


You giggled happily and poured the older boy a cup of the imaginary drink before serving yourself. He grumbled some profanities under his breath as he picked up the delicate porcelain and pretended to drink.

As soon the tea party ended, the two of you were transported a few hundred meters past the edge of the forest with stuffed animals scattered along the ground. The boy sat high on one of the branches of a sturdy oak while you sat below at the trunk.
"Shouldn't this be the other way around?!" He called from above, his tone dripping with annoyance.
You giggled and shook your head while arranging the stuffed animal cats on the forest floor.
"No! The princess must be saved by her prince!"

The boy's eye twitched as he muttered dryly,
"Then shouldn't I be the one to save you?"

"All done!"

He looked down curiously to see what you had done. Eyebrow raised, the boy stared at the ring of stuffed cats around the base of the tree.
"I'll move first. Then when you are ready, cry out for your prince to save you and I'll rescue you from the evil kitties."

If it weren't for the adorable way you ended your explanation, the boy was sure he would've just gotten down from the damned tree and left right then and there. "Cry out for his prince to save him?" Who the hell did you think he was? As the great warrior he was, that's the last thing he'd let himself do.

"Ok I'm going!"

He heard the rustle of your tiny footsteps get farther and farther away. It seemed like hours as the boy waited for you. To busy himself from complete death by boredom, he counted the leaves on branches by him. When it really did get to be an hour, the boy became pissed and just as he was about to get down a noise that rang through the forest nearly stopped his heart.

The scream of a young child pierced the previous silence and sent birds from their perches among the trees. Jumping down, the boy stared horrified at the untouched toys that still encircled the tree. He knew that if you had ditched him, you with no doubt would've taken your previous stuffed doll too. There was a low growl barely audible, but enough for his enhanced hearing to pick up in the direction of the inner forest.
The boy cursed. Why the hell would you choose to come from deeper within the dangerous hell hole the forest was? He wasted no time in reaching the site where the sound had emitted to find you facing a large cat. The fear in your eyes infuriated him. He glared at the animal before closing his eyes. 'Relax, it'll all be easier for us both if you do,'. Heeding his own command, the boy morphed into a canine rivaling the size of the cat. However, the wild animal didn't seemed fazed by his transformation and still kept close to you.
He let out deep growl, bearing his fangs menacingly at the cat, but got only the same response as before. You watched wide-eyed at the scene, terrified for both you and the boy. This time, the canine lunged at the cat, well prepared to shed bled if necessary. He wouldn't let that creature touch you. Not before he got to it first.

It took the bait. Quickly the cat leapt out of harms way and scurried far from the two of you.

Luckily he had stopped himself before slamming into you and had avoided any collisions. He sat a foot away from you, observing the drops of water that slowly dripped down your face. For a moment he was horrified with himself. Had he been he one to terrify you to tears?
It was then when his thoughts were proven wrong by the small arms that latched themselves around his fury neck. Your face was buried in his thick coat, your words allowing him to breath with ease.

"Are alright?"

His hardened gazed immediately softened, and he turned a little to nuzzle your cheek lovingly. 'It's alright now, ~~~. I'm here, don't cry,'
After a few minutes, you had calmed down and rode on the back of the enormous dog back to your tree. When you got the the abandoned stuffed animals, you didn't even notice the boy change back with you in his arms. Barely awake, with the addition of the soft dolls nestled on top and around you, you let the boy carry you back to your house.

**end of flashback**

You awoke to D.O standing over you with a troubled expression on his face. When he saw that you were conscious, he cough a little then said,
"We should get back now."
You nodded obediently, and got up.
D.O looked away to hide the unpleasant feeling that settled inside of him. The sight of your sudden collapse was too much. That fear that worked itself up just like that time..

-Xuimin-

An irritated noise came from the back of the beta's throat as he looked to you then your dress.
"Those stains are gonna take a hella long time to remove." he said clicking his tongue, "Well are you gonna get up? I can't do it for you."
You scrambled at an attempt to stand before he could chide you again, but fumbled in the process. Your eyes widened and you felt a wave of nausea hit you, causing you to black out instantly.

**flashback**

You hid amongst the top branches of an oak that lay just a few meters into the forest. Bawling, you let the droplets flood out as your shoulders shook uncontrollably. The reason for the tears was long forgotten however, their potent effect still lingered.

There were calls from below, each trying to reach out to you but you refused to answer, remaining where you were.
And after hours of their "Marcos" and your silence the voices gave up and moved away. You were quiet anyway just in case they came back and stayed that way for minutes on end. Just as you were about to move, there was a rustle of leaves from below and a head popped up. You jumped back in surprise, almost falling down yourself before two arms had encircled themselves around your small body and keeping you in place. They let you go after you were securely on the branch before lifting their owner up. The boy was short(still taller than you) with chubby, baby-like cheeks but also with a mature air to him. He gave you a surprised look before replacing it with a frown.
"Why didn't you answer us when we were calling for you? Do you know how many hours all of us spent trying to find you? Everyone is worried sick! By the edge of the forest too! Do you know how dangerous-" the boy paused as he noticed the tears that silently slipped down your cheeks. His motherly instincts kicked in and instantly he went into mom-mode, enveloping you in his arms.

"Shh..it's all right now ~~~. Don't cry, honey. I'm just glad to have found you before who knows what could've happened." He soothed while cradling you lovingly. Your sobs were now reduced to a couple sniffles by the time he finished and was barely awake when he carefully climbed down the tree and slowly trekked back to your house.
When the boy opened the front door, there were cheers that were quickly silenced by the presence of the sleeping child in his arms. When bombarded with questions regarding his find, he just ignored them before walking down the small hall into another room.
Tucking you in, the boy gave you a sweet kiss on the forehead.
"Good night, Hun,"
 With a final whisper, he left the bedroom to rejoin the others.

**end of flashback**

You blinked a couple times before regaining your vision. Xuimin stood before you looking just as cross as he did before your previous tumble.
This time, however, he held an arm out which you gratefully took. He sighed,
"Let's get back, I don't want to hear Kris's ing if we stay any longer. You can change later,"
You smiled a bit listening to his reasoning and began to walk home with him.

――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

Thank you all for waiting two whole months for these results!! I hope they don't disappoint! 
Just really quickly, I wanted to tell you guys I'll be writing a new story. The thing is: I don't know which group to feature as the main love interests. I tried to keep the choices a little less main-stream(but somehow BAP got on there from previous demand;), but if you could just vote on the poll below, that'd be great! Of course don't if you don't want to!!! Thanks again for all of your support!
 
~Toasty