Results

Lil' Red and the 12 Bad Wolves

 

-Prep group 
 
"I'd like to work with the prep group," you said. In truth, you didn't mind working with a little blood or guts. Eating it was out of the question though. So, to make sure you knew what you were eating, you chose this group.
"Haha eat it ers! We get to work with ~~~!" Chanyeol howled, grinning like a fool. 
"Lucky.." Sehun mumbled moping away from you with Kris and a couple more hunters. 
"So who's in this group besides Chanyeol?" You asked looking around the tall curly-haired boy. Baekhyun popped out from the trees around the den carrying sticks up to his ears.
"Guys, I got the firewoo-Oh, hi ~~~!" 
    You laughed at his cheerful demeanor, greeting him back. He walked steadily towards you and Chanyeol, allowing you to get a better view of the size and quantity of what he was holding. The sticks were actually logs, at least fifteen centimeters in diameter, piled high. You gasped running over to him, making him mirror you and jump, dropping his supplies. The wood tumbled out of his arms and onto you and the ground. You yelped a little as a log landed on your feet. Baekhyun, being more agile and easily avoided any log to body contact. Seeing the injury, the boy quickly bent down to check your feet. 
"Are you alright, ~~~?!" 
    You nodded, sheepishly saying,
"Yeah, I'm sorry for making you drop the logs..I was really surprised by how much you were carrying, and wanted to help.." 
    Baekhyun chuckled,
"It's ok, but you were the one who got hurt! I'm strong aren't I? Unlike Chanyeol over here," 
    Said boy whined,
"I could've gotten them if I wanted to! It was just your turn to get firewood this time!" 
"Sure.."
"You know it's true!-"
"You idiots just gonna stand, or are you gonna help me prep?!" Someone barked from right next to you. The three of you flinched from the volume in his voice. 
"Yeah yeah, Bao Zi calm down," Chanyeol grinned messing the shorter's hair.
"Young man, I'm your senior!! I changed your crappy diapers when you were an infant! Want me to tell ~~~ about some of your 'favorite' childhood memories?!"
"No.."
"Damn right you don't,"
"Hehe, let's get to work now you guys!" Baekhyun laughed awkwardly, pushing his brothers along towards the cave. You followed, watching them amusedly. 
"So what are we doing?"
"First, we'll make a fire with some flint and the logs Baekhyun got, and then sharpen the knives. Once the hunting team gets back, then we can start to cook," Xuimin said answering your question. 
    Starting the fire and sharpening knives didn't take too long, and before you knew it, Kris, Suho, Kai, D.O, Luhan, and the pups trickled into their den pair by pair-spare Luhan who came by himself. Combined, they had killed two deer and three rabbits. You nervously cut into the rabbits with Baekhyun by your side, while Chanyeol and Xuimin hacked at the adult deer. You had never dissected any kind of animal before, so your partner kindly guided through the process. 
    It wasn't a pretty sight but once you were done, you excitedly showed it to the rest of your group. 
"Not bad for a first timer, right?" Baekhyun grinned proudly, asking the other two. Chanyeol and Xuimin nodded in agreement, seeing your work.
"Impressive, ~~~!"
"Nice job Hun,"
    You blushed at their praise and mumbled,
"It's all because I had a good teacher," 
    Only Baekhyun caught this and turned pink, before smiling down at you affectionately.
 
-Nobody
 
"Actually, I'd just like to be by myself for a little bit," you said truthfully.
    You'd be lying if you'd said you weren't tired and wanted to deal with whatever crazy antics these boys had up their sleeves for something as simple as lunch. After nearly being killed, then being saved by giant dogs, and joining a wolf pack that could transform into humans, you were extremely exhausted and confused.  Time with just yourself sounded good to you. 
"Fine, then stay within our territory." Kris said, leaving with Sehun and others to hunt. You could hear the whimpering of the pup as his brother drug him away. 
    As all of them dispersed into smaller groups, that left you as you wanted-all alone. The prep group which consisted of Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Xuimin, hollered at you to come join them, but you politely refused.   Wandering off away from the main part of their den, you had no idea how far their 'boundaries' extended, but didn't think too much of exploring 'a little bit'. You were back into the forest, further away from the boys than you wished but also glad for the quieter atmosphere.
    Plopping down in front of one of the many oaks that grew in the area, you relaxed. Happy to be away from the noise and chaos of the prep crew-mostly Chanyeol egging on Xuimin, who'd then yell so loud making a scene for any close enough, and then Baekhyun woulf be laughing at the whole ordeal.
"You shouldn't be so far away from any of us," a voice suddenly spoke up from beside you. Jumping in surprise, you looked up to see Suho.
"Sorry..I just wanted to get away from the noise," you mumbled. 
"It's a lot for you to take in all the sudden, so it's only natural you need time to think," he said. To give you some space, he perched himself a foot or so away from you as he talked.
"You guys have treated me so well..even if I don't remember a thing about our past, or have given you the same respect," you muttered, ashamed for treating them poorly at first. Taking your hand in his, Suho gave you a heartwarming smile.
"Of course we would, ~~~. And if you could comprehend how much we really cared about you, you'd also understand that no matter what, nothing would change our opinions about you or how you impacted us before." His warm and deep words touched you greatly, making you completely forget the fact that your hands were still linked together. 
"So, what do you think so far?" He asked.
"About?"
"Anything,"
"I don't know if I can piece anything together yet. I've.." You thought about telling him of the memory that you experienced with a 'certain someone', but decided against it. "..got to know more about you guys, and I guess myself as well,"
    Suho chuckled then said,
"We'll be able to tell you more in the evening. More regarding who we are," he motioned to himself, "..what kind of environment we live in, and who we really have to worry about here in the forest,"
    Even if he was trying to comfort you, all he really succeeded at was making you more curious. Unconsciously you pouted, puffing out your cheeks in frustration. Reading your expression, Suho laughed lightly apologizing,
"I'm sorry ~~~. Really though, we'll explain ourselves a little more after dinner," 
    You nodded understandingly. He got up, letting go of your hand before turning back to you.
"Shall we go back? I can hear the others getting back,"
    Agreeing with him, the two of you walked back to the rest of the boys. Although you hadn't gotten the alone-time you wanted, being able to become better acquainted  with the angelic alpha was equally as nice.
 
————————————————————————
 
    Please don't shoot me for making the Suho result too short!!! There probably won't be another choice chapter for awhile, because it takes longer to write the individual results than the chapter itself. Plus, I have to get this story moving along:D If that person who voted for this story could message me, that'd be great too. I'd like to thank them more personally! Thanks for the views, subs, votes, and comments! Every one of those is important to me, however your comments help me the most when writing-to see what I'm doing well at and what I need to work on. So, to see your feedback down below again would be great^__^~! Thanks again!
 
~Toasty