Results

Lil' Red and the 12 Bad Wolves

 

 
-The den-
 
    Sehun practically dragged you away from the alpha, before the two of you met up with Tao. The redhead stood in front of their cave, tapping his foot impatiently. When he  noticed you, his eyes seemed to light up-or maybe that was just you. 
"~~~!" He smiled.
"Hi. . .Um, what am I doing here? You said, greeting him back.
"We're going to show you around our cave!" Sehun beamed.
   You followed them into the small rock den. 
"Isn't it nice!?" He asked, proudly.
    From the outside, the tiny structure looked to only fit about two or three. But in reality, you could tell it could squeeze in all twelve of the boys if needed. The space itself was roomy and homely, a couple of books and blankets lying on the ground. It wasn't much, but you couldn't object seeing the dignified look in his eyes. You nodded, and he cheered happily in response. Tao appeared to be pleased with your answer as well, expressing it with a cheesy grin. 
    Seeing them both so spirited and delighted stirred something inside you. Your eyes widened in surprise, as white took over your sight.
 
    Two boys, about the same age as you, sat on your left and right. Each of you held your own ice cream, yours --- flavored, the red-head's chocolate, and the blonde's vanilla. away at your frozen treat, you savored every taste. Holding it unevenly with one hand, it was no surprise that your cone ended up on the ground in a mess. Tears welled up at the corners of your eyes, threatening to spill at any moment. But before any could fall, two other cones were held towards your face. You stared in awe at the chocolate and vanilla in front of you. Then, you shifted your gaze to both boys, who patiently waited for you to take a bite. Feeling guilty, you shook your head refusing. They didn't seem to take that as an answer, and shoved the ice cream in your mouth anyway. You squealed, shocked. Suddenly, a devious smile formed on your normally angelic six year-old face. Scooping up the remaining goop of ice cream on the ground, you chucked it both boys. Like you, they yelped in surprise before getting the same idea. The little blonde boy smashed his vanilla cone into the red-head's face, and he retaliated immediately grabbing his ice cream and smearing it on your face. All of you laughed and screamed, playing around until you heard a woman's stern voice. When you turned, you found a pretty young lady, her arms crossed and a teasing gleam in her eyes. The next thing your trio knew, all of you had been placed in soapy suds, while the woman furiously worked to get the ice cream out of your hair. You in you own tub, while the two shared another, you beamed  brightly at them. They returned it as well giggling with you.
 
    "~~~," 
    Tao's voice brought you back to reality. Sehun sat beside you holding your hand, while the other boy waved a hand in front of your face. You rubbed you eyes a few times before muttering,
"What was that?"
    The two gave you a funny look, but decided not to question it. 
"We should head back outside soon, otherwise Kris might have a panic-attack," Sehun said.
"Or worse," Tao snorted. 
    You laughed, smiling at them. They grinned and winked back at you, the warm feeling returned to your chest.
 
 
-Exo territory-
 
    Kai (was it?) grabbed your wrist a little forcefully, and tugged you along with him. 
"Hey, what are you doing?!" You said alarmed.
"What does it look like? I'm showing you around of course," he said rolling his eyes. Frowning at this you eventually let it go, hearing his genuine tone. 
    You glanced up at him at surprise, as his grip tightened hurting a little. As the pressure around your hand increased, you squeaked making him look down at you for he first time since he brought you with him. His onyx eyes widened a bit, before he quickly let go of your wrist. Once your hand was finally free, you let it swing back to restore circulation again. Instead of hitting air while you swung your arm back, it snagged against some nearby brush.  Your hand jerked away immediately, upon feeling a sharp, prickling sensation in one if your fingers. Inspecting the sore, you saw a decent-sized thorn wedged in the pad of your pointer finger. The appendage was a bright pink, and stung greatly. Your other hand moved in to try to pluck it out, but before it  could even get close, another swatted it away. 
    Kai gently took your hand in his, as he carefully removed the thorn stuck in your finger. The prick sent a familiar feeling back to you as your vision blurred.
 
    You sat in an older boy's lap, bawling your eyes out, as he pet your hair soothingly. The handsome dark-haired, dark-skinned teen held the five year-old you close to him. Your held out your hand pitifully, and showed him the thorn that got caught in your hand while you were playing around the forest edge. With watery eyes, you watched him quickly but carefully take it out. The small prick lasted only a moment, but still left you in pain. To cheer you up, he tickled your bare feet. Instantly you perked up giggling nonstop, (ineffectively) hitting his body with your child-sized hands. Once you calmed down, he cooed sweet words into your ears and you were back to your happy self. The boy gave you a sweet kiss and on the nose and boo-boo on your finger, before letting you run off and go play again.
 
    Your eyes snapped open, and you had to blink to keep focused. Kai held your face in his hands, his lips just centimeters from yours. His eyes flashed with concern, but they returned to their normal carefree look in seconds. Removing his hands, he shoved them into his pant's pocket nonchalantly. 
"Your finger should be fine now. Let's get back to the others," he said, quickly retreating back the way the two of you came. You remembered your small injury and checked it. Sure enough, the thorn was out and it was beginning to swell down still pink. Smiling at him from behind, you hurried to catch up.
 
———————————————————————
 
    I'm back!! Thanks for waiting, guys! Well, I hope you liked this continuation from chapter 8. There will be different members to choose from next time, seeing as I'd like to give you a chance to end up with whoever you want. If that person who voted for this story would message me...that'd be awesome. Thanks for the views, subs, votes, and comments!!
 
~Toasty