More

Lil' Red and the 12 Bad Wolves

 

    Your captor kept his cool and removed his hands from you, but didn't distance himself any. On the other hand, Kris and a few others came forward their fangs still bared. 
"I said let her go." Kris seethed, his eyes like glowing embers. Jaejoong smiled despite the situation and said,
"I did, did I not?" 
"Get away from her." Kris barked. 
"Tsk tsk tsk, I'd watch your temper if I were you..We don't want to repeat what happened last time with your other doggy friends, would we?" He said dauntingly at the group. You saw some of them stiffen at the mention of 'last time' and 'doggy friends', while others simply looked away. 
"That was then, with all of you cats. Now, it's all of us against you." Suho spoke up coldly.
    Jaejoong laughed aloud, then growled. The call was loud, like a large wild cat's. Suddenly four giant felines came tearing through the brush just how the boys did earlier. They prowled around the wolves hungrily, a puma, two leopards, and a panther circling them. Your jaw dropped at the sight, and you mumbled,
" Leopards and pumas. .together?! What kind of forest is this?"
"I wouldn't speak too soon," he said to Suho, watching each boy show their own shock, then added, "It's all oak, sweetheart,"
    You blushed again, and shut your mouth. All the wolves glared at the small interaction, but Jaejoong ignored the daggers stabbing his back as he faced you. You looked at the boys helplessly, and they seemed just as troubled. Right as he was about to say something, a howl broke through the silence. Another followed after the first, and another after that. A large dog bounded from behind you, then a second and so on.
    In total, five spotted canines appeared before the already enlarged group. The black on white dogs couldn't be mistaken for anything else, but dalmatians. Like their wild counterparts, they bared their sharp teeth too. 
    Jaejoong paused as if assessing the situation, then glanced back at you. Calling to his fellow felines, he said to the rest of the boys,
"I've changed my mind. I'm not in the mood to deal with a bunch of puppies."
"What about ~~~!?" Kris growled.
"Honestly I was going to take her myself, but there's someone besides me who's after her. -And they won't be as nice as me about it, I promise you that." He said, searching beyond the huge group of animals for something 'or someone?'. Continuing, Jaejoong spoke more, "~~~'s in a lot more trouble than you think. However, I haven't decided whether or not you're worthy of protecting her. So if I find that you've screwed something up, I wouldn't hesitate to take her back and keep her for myself."
    At the last part, he turned to you and winked adding an attractive smirk to match. Your face grew redder, and you looked down embarrassed. He tipped your chin upward and made you look at him. Smiling sadly, he let go and walked towards the cats. Leaving all of you dazed and confused, the handsome male suddenly transformed into a snow-white tiger.
    Sending you a final glance, he and the other big cats treaded back into the woods. 
 
"What the hell was that?" One of dalmatians asked.
"Jeesu! Manners!"
 
    Everyone turned to the domesticated dogs who spoke.
"Kris, Suho, We're sorry for not coming sooner." The canine who scolded the other, and one of the larger dalmatians said. 
"It's fine, we didn't expect you to after. .what happened. We're just thankful you showed up," Suho sighed. 
    Slowly they all transformed back into human. Even the dalmatians, each turning into handsome men as well as your wolf boys. The leaders of the two groups came closer to talk.
"That was strange-Jaejoong that is,"
"What could he possibly mean by someone else?"
"He must have other motives than what he said," 
    Your body felt heavy and impossible to move, and the only thing you could do was think. 'Who exactly was that?How did he know my name? What did he mean by someone besides him is after me? Why is this happening to me?'
The three conversed as if you didn't exist, but finally broke apart once you called out to them.
"Excuse me, but Suho, Kris, what's going on?"
    Before the two could answer properly, the stranger turned to you smiling warmly.
"And you must be the lovely ~~~ we've heard all about,"
    Other new faces began talking.
"Really? You're soo much prettier than what pups said!"
"Yeah, Tao you liar!"
"I thought she was six.."
"Idiot! She has to grow up some time!"
"She still has the red cape!"
"Dude, it's a hood,"
"E-eh?!" You sweat-dropped, 'What the heck are these boys saying behind my back?!' You managed to stammer out,
"What are you talking about?"
    All the boys stopped chattering and replied,
"You, of course!"
    "Here, let us introduce ourselves," the dog-now man who spoke to you first said, "I'm Inati, the alpha."
"Hey, I'm Youngwon, beta."
"I'm Jeesu, alph-Ow! Fine, I'm a beta too. Geeze, sorry. ."
"Hi, my name's Daniel, beta," 
"I'm Simon, omega." 
"Together, we make up the pack Dalmatian." Inati said.
    'Pack? What's that suppose to mean?' You smiled shyly at them and sheepishly said,
"You already know me I guess, but I'm ~~~. It's nice to meet you all," 
    They grinned back kindly, and Suho spoke up,
"We should finish this discussion tonight back at our den, Inati. If you don't mind. ." 
"It'd be an honor, Suho, Kris. It's not everyday our two packs cross paths, right?" the other said, then turned to his friends as they nodded in agreement. 
    The rest of the wolf boys seemed to perk up, and the pups cheered,
"Sleep over!!"
"Look what you did!" You heard Kris whisper to the other alphas. They just laughed in response, and Suho said,
"It's been awhile, lighten up Kris,"
    Inati patted him on the head, while he muttered incoherent words.
"Let's head back everyone!" Suho declared. Everyone else, including you, did as told and began walking. The pups came to your side and each held your hands, swinging them back and forth.
"~~~'s alright, right?"
"Yeah! Jaejoong didn't hurt you, did he?"
    Smiling at their thoughtfulness, you said,
"I'm fine. No, he didn't. Thanks Tao, Sehun,"
    Even if you didn't remember the boys, it sure felt as though you'd known them forever.
 
 
——————————————————————————
    Thanks again for the views, subs, votes, and comments!! I love the support!^^
 
~Toasty