First...

Hope

“Happy birthday Jung Sooyeon” Suho smiles hanging the cup up to cheered up

“Happy birthday Jess” smiled Yuri

“Thank you guys!” Jessica said drinking the alcohol.

Yuri just smelt the alcohol and shook her head because of the extreme smell.

“Jess I’ll go to the toilet for a moment”

“Hurry back!”

 

“Welcome back bro!” every one cheered up.

“Thanks” Kris smiled and nodded

“Kris, this is my sis, Hyuna! She’s your fan”

“Hi, nice to meet you…” Kris said

“Nice to meet you too…” Hyuna smiled

“Guys! I… I want to go to toilet…” Kris added, “I’ll be back”

“OK…”

But Hyuna followed him.

“Kris shi… do you have any girlfriend?” asked Hyuna.

“I’m sorry… that’s out of the line” Kris answered back without looking to her.

But she grabbed his wrist and faced him.

“Kris, can I… be… your” Hyuna can’t end up her sentence.

“I… I do have a girlfriend” Kris smiled. “Liar!” shouts Hyuna.

“Hyuna you don’t have any rights to do this!” Kris shouted at Hyuna.

“If you have any girlfriend, I’ll stop doing this” Hyuna smiled evilly.

“I do have…”

“Prove it!” Hyuna shouts. “If you can’t I’ll continue stalking you”

Kris let go of her hand and grabbed the girl beside them walking through them.

“She’s my girl” he said kissing her lip.

In her surprised, her eyes became widen…

“Yuri?” Hyuna gasped. Yuri was shocked so she can’t say anything to her.

“You know her?” Kris asked Yuri “Yuri… I’m sorry, Yu… Ri… don’t be angry at me she is just stalker. I only love you”

Hyuna sighed and ran away.

Jessica suddenly approached them. “Yuri, what are you doing here? Are you breathing?”

“I’m sorry… she’s stalking me and I can’t help myself to stop her stalking me”

“What did you do to her?” Jessica shouts to Kris… “Aren’t you…”

“I’m Kris… I’m sorry…”

“He stole my first kiss” Yuri said without looking straight.

“What?” Jessica was shocked. “Look, I’m so sorry”

“In front of Hyuna” she sighed and finally looked to Kris.

“I…” Kris didn’t know what to say.

“Hyuna… she’s going to kill me tomorrow at school” Yuri sighed. “Why?” Kris asked in don’t know face.

“Should I skip school tomorrow?” Yuri asked looking Jessing asking help.

“Calm down… did I do that wrong?” Kris asked.

“YES! Firstly, you stole my first kiss. And next, that’s in front of Hyuna. Finally, you shocked me” Yuri shouted

“I think we must go back” Jessica suggested Yuri.

And they together walked back to their room.

“Studying together with Hyuna” Kris whispered

 

Kris also went back to his room.

“Hey! Where’s Hyuna?” he asked to his friend.

“I don’t know. She told me that she will go back and she ran”

“Can I know where does she study and in which major?” Kris asks looking seriously to that friend.

“A medical student… at Seoul University: Wait do you have any interest on her?” he asked.

“NO!” Kris shouted back.

“OK”

 

 

Both Kris and Yuri can’t sleep that night

That was their first kiss. They don’t know what’s that feeling… Romantic…

No, it wasn’t romantic because they didn’t even know each other. Yuri just know Kris’ name because Jessica explained her how rich he is. But Yuri didn’t care how rich he is. All she cared was he stole her first kiss unexpectedly

Annoying…

No, it wasn’t annoying because it was their first kiss. Kris known her name because of Hyuna gasped her name. Yuri… What a precious name.

So… how did they feel?

Something new… the start of something

The hope for unknown feelings!

 

Yuri didn’t know the time was passing. She thought that the time was stopped ticking.

“Wake up Yuri!” shouted Jessica.

The alarm is waking her up. But she didn’t even sleep.

“It’s 8 in the morning!”  She shouted again warning her that she was late.

Yes… she’s late.

She got up as fast as she could. She brushed her teeth and washed her face.

Then she came downstairs.

“Yuri didn’t you sleep last night?” asked Jessica. “Well” Yuri nodded

 

 

“Kwon Yuri you are such a lucky girl” Suho smiled

“Why am I a lucky girl?”

“That’s your first kiss and you got it from Wu Kris” Suho added, “The most famous guy in Korea”

“She couldn’t even sleep last night” Jessica added giggling.

“Jess, stop joking around” Yuri shouted in angry voice.

“I’m sorry… OK?” Jessica shut .

“Next time,” she said “don’t ever open your mouth if you’re going to say about him”

“Wow!” Jessica looked to Yuri, “I have never seen you are angry… I mean like this… before”

“Me too” Suho added.

“Don’t worry…” Yuri sighed, “This will never happen again, unless I met him again”

“Yuri you have to know this is your fate” Jessica wailed “I mean you have to accept it. And it was your past. Accept it and forget it… you have your life to continue”

“You seem serious this time” Yuri looked toward Jessica.

“Break it up guys!” Suho stopped his steps. “Why?” They all looked Suho…

“I mean… Yuri, didn’t you feel something strange? You kissed someone last night. That happened last night. You didn’t know it would happen before. So that’s not anyone’s fault” he said

And he continued “You can’t blame anyone. That’s was your fortune. And Sooyeon you… You can’t tell Yuri to forget it. That was her first kiss. So everyone is wrong”

“Do you mean you are right?” Jessica asked looking Suho who was in serious face.

“Jess, Suho was right… This is going to kill me… So let’s stop talking about it! Jess, did you finish your homework?” asked Yuri

“Nope” Jessica answered without hesitation

“Jess… next time try to finish your homework” Yuri suggested.

“OK… stop your lectures!” Jessica sighed.

 

“Very good Kwon Yuri, you got 100 A+” Ms. Kim clapped her hands.

“Thank you Ms. Kim” Yuri smiled and looking her paper with satisfy eyes.

“And Kim Hyuna, you need more improvement to beat Yuri… 90 A-. You should do your homework regularly” Ms. Kim suggested.

“Ms. Kim… I’m not Kwon Yuri. She is doing this because she has someone who supports her” Hyuna shouts.

“Kim Hyuna!” Ms. Kim shouts “Sit down at your place. This is my time and I own you for this moment!”

The bell rings!!!!

“Class dismiss”

Everyone left the class. But there’s Yuri who is sitting on her table like she’s waiting for Hyuna and her following girls to bully her.

“Kwon Yuri… why are you so… lucky?” asked Hyuna in bullying voice holding her T-shirt

“What makes you think I’m lucky?” asked Yuri in brave voice.

“Don’t pretend to be brave” Hyuna said, “You’re Kwon Yuri”

“I am Kwon Yuri”

“So… you became brave because you got Kris as your boyfriend?” Hyuna laughed.

One of the girls beside Hyuna threw the answer paper away.

“That was…”

“Stop! He is mine…” Hyuna said “He’s just playing with you”

“I don’t care he is yours or not all I care is…” Yuri stopped her sentence when she saw Kris coming towards them

“Hyuna Kim! What are you doing to her?” Kris asked holding her wrist firmly.

“Kris… So you called him?” asked Hyuna in angry voice. The girls beside him ran away.

“No I didn’t!” she shouted.

“It doesn’t matter” Kris said, “Let’s go Yuri!”

He grabbed Yuri’s hand and took her out.