Bow to each other

Hope

Victoria was shocked to see Kris who was giving a hand to her…

She held it and started to walk to the path.

Everyone was cheering for them… but the most important people for this wedding looked sad.

Then they reached to the place they aimed for.

“Bow to each other” the pastor commended

They looked to each other in disappointed face and bowed.

Before Kris could turn back to the pastor, Victoria grabbed his arm.

Everyone was shocked of her sudden act. “Give me your hand” she said.

When Kris gave his hand to her… she placed a piece of paper on it. (it contain the address where Yuri is)

“GO” she whispered… “I’ll take care of the rest” and she warmly smiled to her.

Knowing what everything meant, Hyoyeon smiled.

“Thanks” Kris said and take his steps towards the exist. The flashlights from the camera are flashing… No matter how, he’s going to her.

 

Yuri continued looking the sea the whole morning while the breeze is brushing her hair. She both smiled and cried. “Congratulation” she said.

“Congratulation for what?” she heard a familiar voice.

 

She looked back. When she saw the tall man who was supposed to be her lover she was shocked.

“Kris? What are you doing here?” she asked with widen eyes.

“I’m finding someone named Kwon Yuri” he replied. “You’re supposed to be in the wedding!” Yuri gasped.

“I flied from Seoul to here and all I heard is that?” Kris ran closer towards Yuri.

“How’s the wedding?” Yuri asked, “Did you ruin it?”

“You answered your question” he smiled hugging her. She resisted his hug and looked to him again.

“You left me!” he said. Yuri’s tears are dropping drop by drop. “You left me no choice”

“You cheated on me! I knew that! I wasn’t the right person for you and I was just a playtoy! I was so cheap that you played me”

“Shut your mouth up Kwon Yuri!” Kris shouted, “That was my mistake that I can’t protect you. But you are not cheap! You’re quite expensive that I can’t afford you!”

“Wu Kris…” she sighed, “Just stop complaining!”

“If you’re my toy that I played, would I ride the stupid plane to reached you from Seoul? Would I live those days like hell?” he said sighing.

“I’m sorry Kris” Yuri sighed… her tears were more obvious “But I don’t have any choice!”

“Is that why you left me no choice?” Kris asked while wiping Yuri’s tears with his long fingers. “Sweetie, you left me without option”

“Don’t call me that sweetie” Yuri sighed while letting Kris embraced her.

“No… you too sweet for me!” Kris smiled… Yuri followed him too!

“Sweetie, do anything you want… if you are mad or sad… but please don’t leave me” Kris hugged her tighter.

“I missed you” she said. “I missed you too” Kris kissed Yuri’s forehead and said.

 

Hyoyeon went towards Victoria and hugged her.

“You did a great job” Hyoyeon said looking through the empty hall which was supposed to be her wedding hall.

“I just don’t want to walk this path without your dress” Victoria smiled.

“Everything is OK. You’re happy, Kris is happy…” Hyoyeon explained. “And Yuri will also happy”

When they are smiling, they saw Jessica who was running towards them.

“What happened?” she asked panting.

“Kris is with Yuri” Hyoyeon explained,

“You mean…”

“Yuri’s in Korea” Hyoyeon continued, “I think she’s now having a good time with Kris”

“Where’s she?” Jessica asked. “Well, in Dongwan”

“Let’s go to them” Victoria suggested. “Are you sure, I bet they don’t want you now” Jessica giggled. “Then let’s go now… We’ll arrive there next 2 hours and we’ll disturb them… as they made us sad” Victoria said

Everyone is happy but there is still someone who felt like her world collapse.

“You can’t do this to me Kris!” Mrs. Wu shouted.

“I said you before!” Mr. Wu said, “You should let him do what he wanted to”

“Marry that girl?” Mrs. Wu asked. “Yes, that’s his own life. He has to continue it without us. He’s old enough to make the decision!”

“NO… He’s just a kid!”

“That’s what you see in your eyes!” Mr. Wu shouted… “I have a meeting to go” he said, “I’ll be back” then he left.

After a few more minutes of Mr. Wu’s leave, Mrs. Wu kept sitting in the living room

“Ma’am, you have a visitor” the maid said, “Let him in”

“It’s is a girl”

“OK… then let her in” Mrs. Wu corrected

“Hi Mrs. Wu… are you OK?” Hyuna asked. “Do you think I’m OK?”

“I’m sorry… I’m Hyuna” she smiled, “I know where your son is”

Mrs. Wu looked to Hyuna. “Then lead me to them…”

“You have to be patient, Mrs. Wu” Hyuna said taking her place in front of Mrs. Wu.

“Why?”

“I’ll bring him back…” she smiled. “What do you mean?”

“I’ll bring him back if you want” Hyuna looked Mrs. Wu in confident eyes.

“OK… then bring him back for me!” Mrs. Wu smiled looking Hyuna with please-help-me eyes.

“As you wish!”

As for Kris and Yuri, they sat on the beach smiling at each other…

Yuri rested her head on Kris’ broad shoulder.

“How had you been?” Kris asked while gazing the sea, “without me” he continued.

“What do you think?” Yuri asked back. “Well, as for me… I visited to hell”

Yuri giggled and stood up from her place. “Let’s go!”

“Where?” he asked looking up to Yuri who was standing

“Well, I’ll show you where I stayed” Yuri smiled…

“OK”

When they reached Hyoyeon’s house, Kris smiled. “You’re so lucky… there’s a house for you”

“Yes… I’m lucky enough to have you” Yuri giggled back at her words.

Kris looked around and said, “Where’s your room?”

“What are you going to do?” Yuri’s eyes became wide.

“I won’t do anything!” Kris smirked. “It’s in first floor” she answered.

“By the way… let’s go and eat something…” Yuri suggested, “I want to make barbeque” Kris smiled

“I have nothing with me in refrigerator” Yuri sighed. “Then let’s go to market!”

Yuri smiled to him and nodded.

Kekeke' another update!!!!

Love ur comments and subscribes! I'll try my best and please support me!