Sorry for shouting you

Hope

“Yuri, please don’t cry” Kris hugged Yuri and kissed her forehead. It made everything perfect at that moment.

But

Will they know that there’s someone glancing towards them?

 

“Madam Wu where should I go?” the driver asked.

“I want to go to Victoria’s house” Mrs. Wu ordered. “Okay madam”

…………………………..

Yuri’s POV

We are still sitting in the car without any move. Our silence has been more than 5 minutes.

Finally, he broke the silence.

“Yuri let’s go on a date” he smiled and looked at me. I was shocked at his answer.

“The first time” he chuckled. “Yep… the first time” I agreed.

“What do you want to do? Do you want to watch a movie?” he asked

I pouted and complained “I don’t want a normal date like other” That’s true! I mean, watching movie… it’s the first step for being boyfriend and girlfriend.

He’s not my boyfriend. He’s my lover.

“Sweetie, let’s think carefully…” he broke the silence again.

“Umm… I want to stay like this… and talk about one another” I smiled “That made us closer”

“So let’s start with yours” Kris get it! I mean he should start first as I’m the advisor.

Finally, I sighed “OK”

“Who is your first love?” he asked me. I smiled. I know he wanted to hear his name referring to that question.

“Let’s skip that one” I giggled. “I know who that is” he smiled in a satisfy face.

“That’s why I told you to skip”

“Will you love me forever?” his sudden question made me sick. Forever?

If there is forever, “Yes” I answered shyly. My face became bloody.

“Who’s your best friend?” I asked. I was sure my question would make him hesitate to answer. But I just want to hear the truth which will show his honesty to me.

“It’s Victoria” to my surprised, he answered without hesitation.

“It’s my turn” he smiled. I hope our time would stop. Just right now…

 

Mrs. Wu is in Victoria’s house, sitting steadily at her family chair.

“Victoria, who is she?” Mrs. Wu asked. “It’s…” Victoria was hesitate

“Yuri”

“Yuri? Who is she?” she questioned again.

“She’s a medical student who is going to be graduated” Victoria replied

“Why don’t you stop them?” Mrs. Wu asked looking at Victoria.

“I tried. But I lost it”

“But we don’t have to give up” Mrs. Wu shouted. “I’m sorry” Victoria sighed. “I love Kris but I don’t want him to go farther from me”

“Don’t worry” Mrs. Wu sighed holding Victoria’s hand “We’ll make this”

Continue Yuri’s POV

It’s evening now… it’s going to be dark. I said I wanted the time to stop but it didn’t.

“Let’s go back” I said. “But I want to stay more” his answer made me giggled.

“My parents are waiting for me” I complained. He sighed and smiled to cover up “OK. But promise me something” he said.

“Don’t make me sad, OK?” That included all!

Don’t decide something without telling him. Keep him happy…

Before I can answer, I heard the ringtone from his phone.

“Hello?” he asked.

“I’ll be back” he answered short… Wow… that’s quite short.

“What’s happening?” I asked after he hanged up.

“I don’t know…” he sighed starting the engine of the car. I stopped asking the question because he didn’t seem well.

End of POV

 

“Victoria, what are you going to do?” the girl beside her asked. “Hyoyeon, you knew me well” she sighed.

“I can’t stand these things” she continued “I don’t want him to be unhappy”

“You can decide yourself” Hyoyeon added.

“But I don’t want to lose him” Victoria sighed… Hyoyeon smiled slightly and looked her “You’ll never lose him. He’s your best friend. If you do the right thing, there will always be friendship”

Victoria smiled back “You’re right… maybe that’s the best way”

“As you know, the more you do badly towards them, the closer they will become and the farther you will become from Kris” Hyoyeon explained.

“Thanks a lot” Victoria hugged Hyoyeon, “You are the best designer in the world”

“Yuri,” Jessica called “How are you?”

“Fine” Yuri smiled.

“I’m sorry” Jessica sighed, “I just don’t want you to hurt”

“It’s OK” Yuri giggled, “Just because of you, we dated”

“So you had a nice day?” Jessica asked. “Yes”

 

When Kris reached home, Mrs. Wu was sitting in the living room

“Son, where have you been?” Mrs. Wu asked. “Mom…” he sighed “I’m not a teenager”

“That’s why I’m asking you” Mrs. Wu shouted “Broke up with her”

“Mom, I’ll do anything you asked me… except that! Just except that” Kris replied in angry voice.

“Don’t be so selfish!” Mrs. Wu shouted as she stood up from the chair. “Dating with Yuri doesn’t mean the end of our company!”

“Your image, my image and the company image… they will be destroyed. That’s all for you. Later, you’ll get bore with that love” Mrs. Wu lowed her voice.

“Image is not important mom” he explained, “Isn’t my happiness important?”

“Son, I’m doing this only for your happiness” Mrs. Wu shouted. “Mom, listen…” Kris said, “You married with dad. But did you feel happiness for once?”

“It’s not your business!” Mrs. Wu voice became higher.

“It’s mine!” Kris shouted “Unless you understand what love means, you’ll never know my feelings!”

“Wu Kris, I know love!” Mrs. Wu shouted. “No” he sighed and his voice became soft.

“Because you never taste it” Kris sighed and looked to the floor. “Sorry for shouting you mom”