It's not the right thing

Hope

Yuri's POV

I miss him… if I counted my sighs, they will be more than 100

I was just a stupid, naughty and useless daughter for my parents. Honestly, I didn't miss them. I didn't even think how they will be without me.

All I care is… will he be OK? Will he angry at me?

I shouldn't think about him. He's no longer mine, remember?

I left my phone in my drawer. I didn't forget it. I left it. If I still have the phone with me, I'm sure I'll call him.

I'm walking through the sea side. I lied to my parents, that I'll go abroad. I'm still at Gangwon, Korea.

Everything except me was pleasant here.

End of POV

Mr. Kwon was reading the newspaper and sighed.

"You missed her right?" Mrs. Kwon asked, placing the morning coffee in front of him. "Of course!" he replied.

"Aunt! Uncle! I'm here!" someone entered to their house. He's tall and handsome.

 "Kai? Is that you?"

"Nice to meet you here!" he hugged Mrs. Kwon. "Same to you" Mrs. Kwon smiled.

"You've changed a lot" Mr. Kwon smiled and patted Kai's shoulder.

"Where's Yuri?" he looked around.

"She went abroad yesterday" Mr. Kwon explained.

"Oh! Really?" Kai smiled. "Actually, I wanted to meet her"

"We missed her too" Mr. Kwon sighed. "Aunt, why doesn't you show me my accommodation?" Kai asked to break the silent.

 

"Wu Kris, I have something to tell you" Jessica shouted in the phone.

"Where's Yuri?" he asked. "That's my aim. She left you" Jessica sighed.

"What? Jessica, it's not a good time to joke. I can't call her and she didn't reply my massages!"

"I'm serious. She left you, just because of your mistake!" Jessica sighed.

"It wasn't my mistake! It was misunderstanding!" Kris shouted. "She thought you cheated her"

"But I didn't!" he shouted louder. "Calm down Kris, everything is over"

Do me a favor. I wanted Kris to forget me. You can help me right? Please.

Yuri's letter was appearing in Jessica's mind.

"Are you joking?" Kris asked in cold voice "Nothing is over!"

"Don't you feel sorry for her? No one knows where she is now; even her parents. What do you feel for that?" Jessica asked, "She left you just for you. I want to see her to happy with Minho"

"What's Minho doing in our conversation?" Kris' voice became colder.

"Minho followed her" Jessica lied.

"What?" Kris was shocked that it made him sit down collapsed on the edge of his bed.

"I'm sorry but it's true"

Kris POV

It's dream… Please let it be dream. I can't live without her. I just want to be with her. I don't need a company!!!

I suddenly grabbed my coat and car key to go out the bar. Once I leave my room, I saw my mom.

"Is this what you wanted?" I asked in anger. I know that I shouldn't shout to her.

"This is for you" she sighed.

"No one can decide what's for me!" I shouted and left my mother behind.

I drove towards the bar I usually go.

I took a seat and ordered the strongest one.

"Hey! What are you doing here?" Victoria asked with her appearance. When she saw my unpleasant appearance, "What happened?"

"Yuri, she… she left!" I sighed. I felt the unfamiliar fluid running down towards my face.

"Kris, are you crying?" she asked. "It's hurt, Vic" I said and she hugged me to encourage me.

She cried too!

"I'm sorry, this is my entire fault!" she said. "No… it's my fault that I can't protect her"

End of POV

 

Yuri's POV

Dongwan's people are very kind and helpful. In spite of being very cold, I love Dongwan.

I have to find my accommodation. I'm not that rich to stay in a hotel.

I have nothing to do but I have to find some income. I looked around and saw someone who is struggling from her clumsy appearance.

I speeded up to her and helped her with her stuffs.

"Thank you" she said.

"You're welcome" I smiled to her. I felt warmth… this is the first time after I last saw Kris.

"Are you from Seoul?" I asked. "Yes" she answered smiling.

"Hi, nice to meet you… I'm Yuri, Kwon Yuri" I gave her my hand. She accepted it and smiled, "I'm Kim Hyoyeon"

"I think I've heard your name" she whispered. "I don't think so"

"Wait… did you just say Yuri?" she gasped as she looked widely to me.

"Yes" I smiled to her, "You're Yuri…" she breathed heavily. Does she know me?

"I'm Hyoyeon… victoria's designer" my eyes widen as I heard her sentence.

"Victoria's…" I stopped.

"You are here…" she sighed, "Everyone is looking for you"

"Please, may I beg you?" my tears started flowing "Don't tell it to anyone"

"But everyone want you!" she shouted.

"Please… I've already made a decision" I cried, "OK. But promise me that you'll stay here. And don't go away"

"OK" I agreed.

"Where're you staying?" she asked. "Hotel" I answered without hesitation.

"Come to my house" she said, "This is my native town…" she introduced.

"Can I follow you?" I asked. That's good. I mean, if I stayed in her house, I don't need to pay rent.

"Of course!" I was happy. I smiled to her.

When we reached Hyoyeon's house, I placed my suitcase in the room that she led me to. She's such a rich girl. There's no one in the house.

"Thanks a lot Hyoyeon" I smiled. "No need"

End of POV

 

Victoria's POV

I felt lonely when Hyoyeon left me and went back to hometown.

I felt sad because he cried in my embraces.

My phone suddenly rang and I picked it up.

"Hello, Mrs. Wu" I greeted to her. "Victoria…" she sighed, "He said he wants to marry you"

What? Oh my god!!! What's happening?

"Last night, we had a talk. When I told to think about marrying you and he just nodded"

"But I…"

"No but… I've already talked to your parents. And they agreed. There will be your wedding next 2 weeks!"

"Are you serious?" I shouted, "Of course! You know what, my dreams finally came true"

No! This is not the right thing!

.................................

Ayo!! What to know what will happen next? Comment!!!!

I hope I can update twice today!!!

So... give me some strength!!!