You are so stupid

Hope

Kris' POV

Where this photo does came from? I don't even know who she is…

"See" I heard my mom's voice, "Everyone is looking down on you because of this pic"

"Mom… this is Photoshop!" I shouted. I'm not that stupid that I just don't remember this!

"Son, don't try to deny this!" my mom scolded back "You don't love her!"

Even my mom didn't trust me! How about Yuri? Will she trust me?

End of POV

 

Yuri's POV

He cheated on me. I should have known that. I know I wasn't anything for him. I'm just a playing toy!

Then I decided something.

I dialed up Mrs. Wu. "Hello, Mrs. Wu" I greeted as she picked up the phone.

"Hi" I heard she greeted me back. "I'll leave" I said.

"What?" she shouted in surprised. "I'll leave… where he can't find me"

"So do you want some…?" before she can finish her sentence, I interrupted "No, I don't need anything. I'll just leave. Please don't tell it to anyone"

Then I hanged up. I know that was rude but I can't hold on anymore. I'm going to explode. Kwon Yuri! What's happening! I'm just someone he played.

I went downstairs and gathered my family.

"Mom! Dad!" I shouted. "I have something important to say"

When they sat beside me, I started my words.

"I… I want to… I want to go somewhere like abroad" my single sentence made my parents shock.

"What did you just say?" dad asked me, "Did you just say abroad?"

"Yes" I sighed "I want to go abroad"

"Which country are you going?" my mom asked.

"I haven't decided yet. But I'm going abroad to work there not to study" I said without hesitation.

"So, you mean you're leaving us?" my mom asked. "Don't worry; I heard Oppa is coming back, you're not going to be alone"

"I'm not worrying for being alone. I'm worrying for you" mom said in worry voice.

"MOM, I'm graduated!" I said releasing a fake smile. "And I want to build my own live alone" I sighed "This doesn't mean I'll leave forever. I'll come back when I'm well experienced"

"She's right" my dad agreed. "She needs to be experienced in her live. She should try new things"

"OK" my mom nodded. "I'm glad for your rightful decision"

"Mom," I added "Please don't tell this to Jessica and Suho…" I sighed "and everyone"

When I checked my phone, I saw a few a large numbers of missed calls. I was from Kris.

This made my sobs louder. I cried harder. I power offed my phone and faced to the mirror.

"Kwon Yuri, let's live in new live without him. You lived well without him" I whispered looking to my shadow on the mirror.

I know I mismanaged my heart. I shouldn't give my first to him. I should have known that he's mismatch with me.

How stupid I am!

End of POV

 

"Yuri, why are you ignoring all of my calls?" Kris shouted as he threw away his phone to the bed anger.

He sat on the edge of his bed and sighed. Then he pick up the phone again and texted the massage to her.

          Sweetie, what's happening? Please let me explained you.

I just don’t understand what's happening! You should trust me although it is hard to trust! Please answer my phone!

Sweetie, don't be like this… I love you and you know it! I just don't want to stay like this. You're my everything!

Kris sighed and sighed. He went downstairs to the kitchen where the alcohol were placed.

He grabbed a bottle… And a glass

It is 1 am in the morning!

Yuri was packing her suitcase. Floral painted suitcase. She placed everything which will be needed.

When she finished packing, she looked to her phone which is power-offed

She took out the battery of the phone and placed it inside the drawer of her desk.

'I'll miss everything… which were supposed to be mine… including Kris. Wu Kris, I lied because of you. I lied to my parents because of you'

She dragged her suitcase and went out of the door in front.

 

Next morning

"Yuri's dad!" Mrs. Kwon called, "Take a look at this note!" she shouted.

"Why are you shouting early in the morning?" Mr. Kwon replied

"She left us!" Mrs. Kwon started crying. Mr. Kwon grabbed the letter which is in Mrs. Kwon hands

It reads

          Mom, dad, I'm sorry. I heard Oppa will be here tomorrow. And I just want to leave now. I'll be at somewhere. Don't worry for me. I'm sorry I left without telling you. I hope you'll trust me. I won't upset you. I'll be back…

                                      Your naughty daughter, Yuri

"She said not to worry for her" Mr. Kwon said in cold voice "She never failed us. We should wait her"

 

"Mrs. Kwon" she heard her name while she stopped crying.

"Jessica?" she gasped. "Are you crying?" Jessica asked "Where is Yuri?"

"Yuri…" Mrs. Kwon sighed, "She left"

Jessica collapsed beside Mrs. Kwon and stay still by sitting down in the living room.

"Where? When? Why?" many questions were released from Jessica's lip.

"This morning… I don't know where it is" Mrs. Kwon answered.

"That Wu…" Jessica shut her lip when she realized there's Mrs. Wu beside her.

Her phone rung by that time… It's Mrs. Jung.

"Hello mom" she said by picking up the phone.

"Hey! Yuri left you a letter!" she said. "What? When did she come?"

"I don't know. I just found this in front of our house" Mrs. Jung explained. "Oh my god!" Jessica stood up and suddenly ran towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Mrs. Kwon shouted.

"To my house!"

 

Jessica's POV

I took taxi to my house. When I reached home, I ran as fast as towards my mom.

"Mom! Where's the letter?" I shouted.

She landed me the letter. It read…

          Jess,

I'm sorry. I left without reminding you. I knew that you are not going to give me some chance. So I decided not to remind you. Don't worry. I'll be back. Help me… Do me a favor. I wanted Kris to forget me. You can help me right? Please.

                             Your unfaithful friend, Yuri

I just smile on her letter. I don't know what to do. She planned this; to leave

Kwon Yuri, you're so stupid. You didn't think for yourself. You only think for him.

End of POV

 

 

kekeke! double update!

Comment and sub!!!

Love ya!