Suho? Jess?

Hope

Yuri’s POV continuation

I’m sitting on the beach… gazing the sea… what a peaceful time.

But someone was beside me! Then the time has skipped… Oh my god! I was running!!! Running so hard, someone is holding my hand

The car held its break in front of me!!

Breaks!!!

OMG! I was dreaming… was that a good or bad dream… Was I missing something?

It’s impossible! I sat down near the window and gazed again.

I felt something is in my pocket… Oh my god! My phone… Thanks god it wasn’t broken.

I put the battery on and turn on the power.

What the hell? There are so many missed calls and messages.

I opened it and found the name Kris… there’re hearts near it…

          Sweetie, what’s happening? Let me explain you…

          Sweetie, don’t be like this, I love you and you know it! I just don’t want to stay like this. You’re my everything

Who’s Kris? And why is he calling me Sweetie?

And more scenes of me occurred in my mind.

-Kris stole my first kiss. And soon, he hugged me in amusement park.

-I was talking with Kris’ mother, “Please, Kris, he’s lost… I want him back. I don’t -want to think that he would leave us because of you”

-I saw the daily newspaper and there’s the photo of him and other girl.

-I dragged my luggage out from my room and leave my house early in the morning

-I met Hyoyeon in Dongwan and crying in front of her because of Kris.

-Hearing that Victoria was marrying with Kris and I collapsed.

-I was crying in front of the sea and he arrived… hugged me. We argued because we love each other so much

-We’re buying octopus at the market

-We’re running holding each other hand.

-I saw Hyuna… in her car and drove it speedily to Kris. I push him… and… He cried!

OMG! Kris!! I ran from my place and decided to look for him.

“I’m sorry” I whispered myself. I ran towards the beach which my heart told that he was there. Standing helplessly and gazing the beach

And I smiled between my salty tears… and ran towards him

I hugged him from behind. “What?” he gasped.

“I was finding you” I said with my tears. He tried to turn back but I didn’t give him the chance. I hugged him tighter. This is what I needed these days… I needed to hug him.

“I’m sorry, pabo” I said, between my sobs.

“Yuri?” he was shocked. “But you should have told me!” I shouted. I released him from the back hug and he turned back.

“Sweetie,” he smiled. He was also crying. “I’m sorry”

He hugged me and kissed me on my hairs. “I left you no choice again” I whispered.

“No you aren’t. Maybe you left me… but I had an option” he said. “I should have told you. But I thought it would hurt you. So I just…” he sighed and paused.

“Next time don’t do that” he continued and held my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

“What?”

“You got that hit!” he shouted. “But you’re going to hurt!” I shouted. “You hurt for only a few days. But I hurt for the whole week. What if I forgot you?”

“Then I’ll find the new one” I giggled.

“Stop joking around and make me jealous” he said. “Not everyone is stupid enough to love you as they knew you can hurt them”

“Maybe Minho…”

“Minho is dating with other girl” another tone of jealous. “There are a lot of guys!” I shouted.

“But you’re mine. Don’t worry I’ll never forget you or leave you like you did to me” his words hurt me. I smiled and he kissed me on my lip…

“Want to continue the barbeque party?” Kris asked me. I shook my head.

He smiled and hold across my shoulder.

“What do you want to do?” I asked. “I just want to talk with you”

End of POV

The vibration of the phone alerted Kris.

“It’s from Jessica” he said. “Maybe she’s worrying for me” Yuri replied. Kris smiled and said, “Let them worry”

“Don’t tease them… they’ll get angry” Yuri said, grabbed the phone from Kris and pick up the phone.

“Hello?” she said, “Don’t worry… I’m with Kris” she smiled looking to Kris.

“We’ll be back” Yuri said and Kris shouted, “She’s lying!!”

Yuri glanced to Kris and continued the talk, “Don’t worry Jess, I’m safe” then she hang up.

 Kris rolled his eyes and trapped Yuri’s fingers with his.

“I love this feeling…” he smiled; Yuri rested her head on Kris’s shoulder while walking

“Me too”

………………………..

 

By the time they reach the house, everyone is smiling, “Congratulation Kris… you made it” Victoria looked at him and smiled.

“As long as I’m Wu Kris, I’ll always make up it!” he said while tilting his tongue out.

Victoria laughed and replied, “Stop doing those! You’re not cute. I’ve been talking with the dead Kris Wu these days and I have to find back that dead guy again”

Yuri laughed… Jessica hugged her.

And she released a sigh… “How about a party tonight?” Kai asked. Suho nodded

“Yay!!!” everyone shouted except Kris. “I’m going to buy meat…” Jessica smiled, “Who’s coming with me?”

“Me!” Suho shouted!

Everyone giggled. “OK” Jessica smiled and dragged Suho with her. “And I’m going to buy Soju” Yuri said, “Soju story” Kris smiled, remembering the last time they bought soju.

“Who’s going with me?” Yuri asked… Kris raised his hand.

“And me…” Kai said. “You’re staying with us!” Hyoyeon stopped Kai.

“What?”

“Yes… you’re staying with us. We have to make fire! Do you want us to make fire?” Hyoyeon shouted. “You two go!” Vitoria signaled

Yuri and Kris left.

“I don’t want to…” Kai was left with unsatisfied face.

……………………..

 

“Suho, let’s buy this!” Jessica pointed to the red beef. Suho shook his head and disagreed.

“This one is better” said Suho picking another one. Jessica rolled her eyes and nodded.

It’s a little bit dark now… It was around 6pm in the evening.

These two has to walk back to Hyoyeon’s place…

“It was a peaceful night…” Jessica said. “Yes” Suho replied smiling.

“Ahh!” he heard a short note from Jessica’s mouth and saw her sitting on the ground.

“Why are you sitting there?” he asked. “Pabo! I slipped!” she shouted with her dolphin voice.

“Hey! Low your voice”

“It’s hurt” she said. “Get on my back” Suho said while giving his back to Jessica.

Jessica sighed and blushed.

“Just get on. Do you think I’m not strong enough to carry you?” he asked. Jessica shook her head and get on his back.

“You smell good” Jessica smiled.

 

Everyone came back and sat around the fire.

“For the love of Yuri and Kris!” Victoria shouted.

“Cheers!” the lifted their glasses and shouted.

“Thanks” Yuri’s cheek was covered by red blushes. “Yuri held her glass and smiled to Kris.

When Jessica looked to Kai, she knew he was gazing to Hyoyeon.

“I felt about another couple” Jessica joked. Everyone looked each other on Jessica’s joke.

“Let’s drink whole night!”
Then they continue chatting and gossiping.

Morning has arrived…

Yuri slept on the coach, on the lap of Kris…. When she woke up, she saw that Kris was already awakened.

“Hey sweetie” he greeted, “Good morning”

“I drunk a lot” Yuri said massaging her head. “Do you want some fresh juice?” Kris asked, looking at her.

Yuri shook her head “No thanks”

“Where’s Jess?” she asked looking around for Jessica.

Kris shook his head “I don’t know”

They only saw Kai sleeping on the floor, Victoria sleeping near Hyoyeon.

They stepped to the upstairs…

Yuri and Kris stopped stepping once they saw Jessica and Suho on same bed.

They looked at each other.

“Jess?”

“Suho?”

They felt someone arrived near them. It’s Kai, Victoria and Hyoyeon. They all looked at each other.