It'll make my night

Hope

Kris didn’t move. He stayed still near Yuri… the girl he admires most in his life.

“Yuri…” he sighed holding her hands and gave a kiss to it, “you’ll come back right? You promised that you’ll never leave me”

Victoria approached near Kris and patted his shoulder. “It’s time to transfer to Seoul”

Everything was ready… It’s almost 6pm in the evening.

“OK” he sighed.

When they reached Seoul, Kris found his mother was already there.

“Kris…” she said, “I’m sorry”

“Why are you saying sorry?” Kris asked, “You’ve got what you wanted! You wanted this… right?”

“This is not what I wanted!” she shouted. “So, why did you meet her the day before she left me? And why did you pretend that you know nothing?”

“I admit that’s my fault but…”

“Mom… that made this problem!” Kris sighed.

“That’s why I’m apologizing!” she shouted. “Anyway… please stay away from her… I’m afraid she would leave me again. She would leave me if you’re near me”

Mrs. Wu just sighed, “OK… I’ll go”

“See you later”

Kris cupped his face with his own hands and sighed.

 

Jessica rang up Mr. and Mrs. Kwon…

Mrs. Kwon was cleaning her house while Mr. Kwon was watching television with Kai, whose Yuri’s cousin.

When the phone rang, Mrs. Wu cleaned her hands and picked it up.

“Hello?” she said, “Oh! Jessica… What made you call us?” she said while smiling… But the smile gradually disappeared and her phone was dropped.

“What?”

“What happened?” Mr. Kwon asked. Kai went towards Mrs. Wu and control her from being faint.

“Yuri….” she said, her body was shaking… “is in hospital”

Kai, Mr. and Mrs. Kwon are running towards the room where Yuri is in.

In front of the room, they met Suho. “Suho, we need to talk” Mr. Kwon said.

Suho nodded and followed Mr. Kwon.

Once Mrs. Kwon entered the room, Jessica signaled Kris to move from his place.

Kris stood up and sighed. “What happened?” she asked. Everyone in the room just sighed.

“Calm down, Mrs. Kwon” said Jessica.

“If you’re me, could you calm down?” her question made Jessica speechless.

“I’m sorry” Jessica sighed, “I don’t need your sorry…” Mrs. Kwon started crying…

Kris left the room…

He took a seat in front of Yuri’s room

“Kris…” Suho sighed looking at Kris… “Mr. Kwon wants to talk with you”

Kris looked up and saw Mr. Kwon who is sighing.

“Hi, I’m Kris” he greeted. Mr. Kwon took his seat near Kris and Suho went away.

“Yuri didn’t talk about you at home” Mr. Kwon smiled, “She’s very precious for us”

Kris nodded, “I’m sorry” that’s all he could say for now.

“I thought you dated 3 girls at once” he continued, “But I was wrong… last time I saw you in the newspaper leaving the wedding just for Yuri. You’re such a brave guy”

Kris nodded.

“But noticing that Yuri got the hit from you, I felt that Yuri’s braver than you” Mr. Kwon chuckled.

“No, she was stupid” Kris sighed… Mr. Kwon smiled and said, “Don’t be so upset… she’ll be OK. She’s a strong girl”

“I ran away from the wedding just for me. But she took that hit for…” he paused.

“Stop… young man… you’re hurting yourself. Do you think she took the hit from you just for you? No, it wasn’t.”

Kris looked up to Mr. Kwon with surprised face.

“I’m her father… I know her well” he sighed, “Just for her… That was just for her”

“What do you mean?”

“Maybe she loved you so much that she didn’t want to see you hurt” he explained. “She was just selfish!”

“You’re right” Mr. Kwon smiled, “So don’t be so sad…”

“Thanks a lot Mr. Kwon” he sighed.

 

“Yuri’s mom, let’s go back” Mr. Kwon said…

“But I have to be near her” she complained. “Aunty… you shouldn’t do this… you’re going to faint!”

“Don’t worry… we’re going to be here” Jessica said. Mrs. Kwon nodded and soon, she left.

“Kris, maybe you should go and have something to eat” Jessica suggested.

“But…”

“Yes… Kris… let’s go. I am starving!” Suho said and dragged him to the canteen…

Jessica and Victoria smiled at each other looking at them. “Wanna have some juice?” Hyoyeon asked holding up the juice bottle.

“Not yet” Jessica answered, looking to the Yuri. She stopped from all of her actions…

“Yuri?” she could see moving Yuri… She ran towards her… “Jessica?” Yuri’s talking!

“Yuri, it’s me… how are you? Are you OK?” Victoria and Hyoyeon ran towards her.

“It’s a little bit hurt…” she held her head which is under the treatment of bandage.

“Where’s he?” Yuri asked, “He’s in…”

“I mean Suho”

“What?” Jessica was shocked. “He’s having dinner with Kris”

“Am I dreaming?” Yuri asked. “What do you mean?”

“I saw Victoria in my eyes…” she smiled, “Yes… it’s me”

“That’s impossible… how could Victoria came to me” Yuri smiled. “Yah… Kwon Yuri, what’s happening?”

“How a super star could is standing next to me?” she giggled. “And who’s she?” she asked pointing to Hyoyeon. “Oh my god”

Kris and Suho came in… Kris dropped everything in his hands and ran towards Yuri.

“Sweetie, are you OK?” he asked while looking at her. She looked back and smile, “I’m sorry but who are you?”

Kris POV

Kidding me again… I stopped smiling…

I looked around helplessly and saw Jessica, Hyoyeon and Victoria sighing.

Suho came back with some nurses and doctor.

“Kris…” the doctor sighed, “We need to talk”

Once I entered to the doctor’s office with him, “take your seat,” he said.

“What happened?”

“She lost some pieces of her past” the doctor told. This couldn’t happen! Leaving me again Kwon Yuri

“What do you mean some pieces of her past?”

“She just knew that today’s April 18, Jessica’s birthday” that was the day I first met her.

“You mean…”

“Yes… it can be temporary or permanent” he said which made my heard dropped out from my chest.

“I want to suggest you something” he said, “Please don’t rush her… If you rush her on getting back her past, she’ll definitely get the complex situation and it can be worst”

I just wanted to go to that betrayer, hold her shoulder and tell me my name…

“I’m sorry” he concluded… and I left that room. I dragged my steps towards…. Towards.... I don’t know the direction.

I leaned my back to the door of her room… I heard some voice of her parents. I only heard the laughing voice from her.

I hoped for her to awake. But when she’s awakening, I’m not happy.

I need her sweet smiles! I better go back… I dragged my heavy feet.

I felt someone stopped me… I turned back to look

“So, you’re her boyfriend” it’s her cousin… I nodded.

“What a funny story…” he giggled, “Man, don’t worry that much… maybe you’re being punished”

I smiled at him… “I’m Kai” he said. “Wu Kris”

“OK... some drink?” he offered. “That’ll make my night” I replied.

End of POV

Guys! Will it make your night???

Comment!!! ANd subscribe!!!!