Can we be friends?

Hope

After the talk with Kris, Jessica sighed and smiled at the same time…

She called Yuri…

Yuri looked to her phone to make sure who is the dialer…

She smiled when she saw Jessica’s name on her screen

“Hey Jess!” Yuri started. Jessica giggled and continued “How was your sleep? Did you meet with Kris in your dream last night?”

“Can you just stop saying about that guy!” Yuri shouted as her face became red. “Are you sure you don’t want to meet that guy again?” Jessica asked in serious voice. “Yeah…” Yuri sighed in unsatisfied face.

“So…” Jessica doesn’t know what to say. She sighed and sighed. “Jess… are you still there?” Yuri asked. “Yep!” Jessica answered.

“Why did you stop talking?” she wailed. “Well… actually….” Jessica stopped whenever she started to talk.

“What’s that?” Yuri asked.

“Nothing…” Jessica pouted because she didn’t know what to do. Then she continued “I bet the teacher is looking for you”

“Yes…” Yuri sighed “Can you go and meet her instead of me?”

“Of course! Why not?” Jessica smiled

“Thanks Jess”

“Victoria…” Kris stated “Are you still mad at me?”

 “Why should I?” Victoria smiled “You didn’t lie… did you?”

“Actually…” Kris bit his lower lip playfully…

“It’s OK” Victoria led a smile again “You said about your friend. So nothing… I’m not mad.”

“You know what…” Kris started another sentence.

“My mom wants to meet you and your mom” Victoria said ignoring Kris’ words “She said she missed your mom”

“OK” Kris sighed “I’ll tell her back”

“Daddy and your dad played golf last Sunday” Victoria said “Don’t you think they are friendly?”

“What do you mean?” Kris was shocked.

“Nothing”

 

“Sooyeon!” Suho called Jessica’s real name loudly from the back…

“It’s Jessica!” Jessica shouted “How many time do I need to tell you… it’s Jung Jessica!”

“Sooyeon… I love this name!” Suho smiled “That’s your real name”

“I don’t like that name” Jessica sighed. “Why?” he asked.

“Well…” she said, “I just hated that”

“Anyway…” he took a deep breath “you look upset”

“Yes” Jessica sighed as she looked to the ground. “Why?”

“Well…” she sighed “it’s about Yuri and Kris”

“Yuri and Kris” Suho smiled and nodded “sound funny”

“Yes…” Jessica smiled to Suho “Kris… he wants to meet Yuri. But as for Yuri, she doesn’t even want to see him”

“And why are you upset?” Suho asked

Jessica chuckled and said “Kris asked me some help. But Yuri… she’s my best friend”

“Don’t be upset…” Suho smiled patting Jessica “Smile! There are solutions for any problems!”

“I know… but I can’t find that solution”

“Let them meet…” Suho suggested and Jessica reacted “but…”

“I know! Yuri’s also my friend!” Suho raised up his voice to cheer up Jessica. “But I don’t want Yuri to hate someone without reason”

“Me too”

“That’s the solution!”

“Hi Mrs. Kwon” Suho greeted as he entered to Yuri’s house

“Hi…” Mrs. Kwon smiled, “And you must be…”

“Oh! I forgot! I’m Suho… Yuri’s friend” Suho smiled. “What a handsome guy!” Mrs. Kwon smiled.

“Where’s Jessica?” Mrs. Kwon asked. Suho smiled at Mrs. Kwon question and replied “She’s not feeling well… so she got home”

“Oh! Is that serious?”

“Not that much… can I meet Yuri?”

“Of course!” Mrs. Kwon snapped her fingers “Yuri!!! Girl! Come down! Suho is here to meet you”

At up stair…

“Suho?” Yuri whispered.

“Coming!” Yuri shouted as she put down her pencil

When she reached on the way of the stairs, she suddenly looked down to make sure that’s Suho.

“Suho…” Yuri smiled and looked for Jessica

“Sooyeon is not feeling well” Suho added.

“Oh…” Yuri stopped looking for Jessica and looked at Suho “And you’re here for…”

“I’m here to tell you something that Jessica asked me to” he said.

Yuri rolled her eyes and Suho continued “She’s not feeling well… so she doesn’t want you to call her as she’s going sleep”

Yuri interrupted Suho words “as a winter bears!”

“Yes…” Suho agreed “And she has something important to tell you. So she wants you to meet her at the coffee shop where you met usually this evening at 5"

“Is that very important?” Yuri asked narrowing the space between her eyebrows and continued “because I still need to study”

“It’s very important,” he said “I think”

“OK…” Yuri nodded “I’ll go….”

 

Yuri’s POV

“I have no idea why she calls me now” I whispered myself.

I looked at her phone to check the miss calls.

Nothing… I continued to walk to the café as I knew it was already 5

I entered the café and I looked around

“Excuse me…” the waitress came towards me “Are you Kwon Yuri?”

“Yes” I don’t understand how she got my name. I mean… I rarely come here

“Can you please follow me?” she led me to the upstairs.

Upstairs? Wait! That’s VIP’s room! I mean… it is very expensive!

“Excuses me!” I said “I think you’re with wrong person. I’m Kwon Yuri but I’m here to meet my friend, Jessica”

“Yes…” she agreed my explanation “That’s Jessica!” she giggled

I don’t know what that giggling meant for.

“Please enter to the room number 8” she said. God Dam! Is she really Jessica? Or someone who wants to kidnapped me? I don’t think Suho would lie to me. But… she really looked serious… I mean the waitress

Finally, I decided to go in…

No one was there… What… what day is it today…

It is not my birthday… it’s only April… few days after Jess’s birthday. And my birthday is on 5th December. So it is impossible for surprise party. Do I get any scholarships?

That’s quite impossible… I didn’t apply for anything

 

I was lost in my mind, my thoughts and my own questions made me sink!

"Excuse me?" OMG! Who's that... I've heard that voice. I mean... I knew the owner of that voice... It is..

"Kris?" I gasped "What are you doing here?"

"I..." he said "I want to apologize you. I don't know what makes things complex"

"You don't need to be!" I shouted. Hell! I was not supposed to say that! I can't show him all of my emotions!

"OK" he sighed

"I'm sorry that I shouted you the last time" I apologized him.

"It's OK" Kris smiled... "That's not your fault!"

"Neither you nor I have fault!" I added and he noded. "So what's the problem?"

"Nothing" I replied and smiled

"So... does that mean we can be friends?" Kris asked me. Being a friend with Kris is... awsome!

"Are you sure?" I asked him with unbelief voice.

He smiled bitterly. I didn't think he wanted to be friends with me. "Yes" he lightly nodded.

"OK" I smiled "Starting now, we are friends! I want to go back home as I have my final exam in next week" I said as I stood up and greeted him

"By the way!" he stopped my backward steps... "Does being friends mean we can't be..." he paused.

"Sorry?" I asked. "In future... can we..." Kris said word by word then he continued "nothing... let's go together... I'll send you home"

"OK" I said but he did not know how happy I am.

Author POV

They came downstair of the cafe', talking and laughing...

"So..." they've reached the cashier and they asked the manager how much did that cost

"Its...." she didn't continue but bowed to the person behind them...

"Victoria?" Kris' eyes became wide. "Kris!" she also replied

"Hi Mrs. Sung" he greeted to the older woman. "So, you're Kris... nice to meet you Kris" she smiled to him

"Nice to meet you"

"Who's she?" Victoria asked Kris looking to Yuri. "Meet Yuri... Kwon Yuri. My...." he paused for a long time "new friend"

"Nice to meet you. I'm Victoria Sung" she said. "Victoria?" Yuri was shocked.

"Yes" she noded in smiling face. "The actress?" Yuri asked and then she smiled "Nice to meet you, I'm Kwon Yuri"

"Vic... I'm sorry... I have somewhere to go with Yuri" Kris said

"What?" Victoria was surprised. Kris never acted like that before.

"Meet you later"

Victoria's POV

What... Who is that... I have to find out who she is...

She can't be near Kris!

.................................................................................................................................................................................

AN~

Ahwoo!!! & Ayo!!!!

Long update!!!

How's that... Thanks for Subbies and Commentors!!!

As I'm a selfish person, I want more!!! No silent reader please!!! I want your suggestions!

Comment!!!! Your comments are my strength!

Subscribe!!! As this is my first Krisyul fanfic, I don't know what will suit them! So suggest me!

And Sorry for the wrong grammer grammar!

And my wrong spalling spellings!

This story is esp for Krisyul lovers!!! and my BFF who is a big big Krisyul shipper!!!

PLease engoy! enjoy!

Love you guys!!!