Let me Hope

Hope

“Ahh!!!” Jessica shouted as she saw Suho near her. “What are you doing on my bed?”

“This is my bed” Suho replied rubbing his eyes with his fingers.

“Jess… calm down!” Yuri said and dragged Suho out of the room. “You said about a new couple…” Hyoyeon added.

“It’s not him!” Jessica shouted. “Why don’t you first take a shower?” we’ll talk about this later” Kai said.

“That!!! Kim Jong In!” Jessica shouted and everyone leave her.

 

Finally they all get back from Dongwan to Seoul.

When Yuri reached home, she hugged her parents first.

She smiled at Mrs. Kwon. “I found him” she said and Mrs. Kwon nodded.

“Take some rest…” Mr. Kwon said, “By the way, your teacher called me yesterday” Mrs. Kwon said.

“What did she tell?”

“You have a graduation day the day after tomorrow” she reminded. “OK. Thanks mom”

Thinking about Kris and her, Yuri couldn’t stop smiling.

She took out her phone and saw the message.

          Sweetie, did you arrive well? See you soon… Maybe I am going to have a long night tonight.

Then she replied,

          Kris, don’t be so stupid! I have a graduation party the day after tomorrow! I’m graduated! Are you going to come?

No reply for a long hour… Maybe he’s busy… he’s such a busy person… It’s nice for Yuri to hear that his company is running normally again.

 

Yuri’s POV

Today’s the graduation day! I’m graduated! I didn’t get any message or calls from him. It felt weird.

I have to give a speech… I smiled and fix myself in the mirror. I’m wearing the graduation dress.

“The dress suits you” Kai came in… I heard he likes Hyoyeon.

“Thanks” I smiled “But I can’t wear it forever. I have to wear it only for once” I added.

 “Is he coming?” I wanted him to come but he’s busy you know.

I shook my head “I don’t know”

“Anyway, good luck!”

 

I rode car with my mom and dad…

When we arrived, “Hey!” Jessica greeted me.

“Hi” I hugged her. “He proposed me” she whispered to me. Suho? Did Suho do that?

Wow! “Congrats!” I smiled to her. “I didn’t answer him yet”

“OK” I smiled looking to Suho. “You did great” I winked at him.

“Thanks”

I looked around… to… I’ll give you a hit… that’s Kris. I looked around to find him… No!

Then I took a seat beside Jessica.

The ceremony started. The teacher called out my name and smiled at me. I went towards the state. I admit I was shaking.

“Fighting” Jessica whispered. I smiled to her.

I went on the stage and started the speech. I did well. I think so.

After I finished my speech, I thanked to everyone and take a seat.

“You did well” Jessica whispered to me…

When the teacher called out the names for certificate, I notice something… Hyuna.

She wasn’t there. What’s she doing?

“Kim Hyuna?” The teacher called twice.

“Next Kwon Yuri” the teacher stopped calling for Hyuna who wasn’t there. I looked around for Hyuna and heard someone told that “She’s in US" 

I'll forgive her. This ain't her fault. I was wrong... that I made her feel lonely. I wish she's OK. Hyuna... Your name will be in my heart forever. My beautiful rival...

That’s good for her. I sighed and went towards the stage.

The teacher gave me a hand and smiled to me. I shook my hands with her and smiled back. “You’re the best student I’ve ever had”

Those words made me smile. I left the stage. No sign of him… What’s he doing? Stupid Kris

I pouted when I was upset to know he wasn’t coming.

Now the ceremony was ended and everyone was greeting each other. We are not going to have another chance to meet them again.

I felt everyone was chatting over something; looking at the same direction. When I looked to that place, I was shocked.

It was Kris… Holding the bouquet and smiled at me.

He came towards me and everyone was looking at us. “Sorry I was late” he said lending me the bouquet.

I blushed… Kekeke…

Soon the cameramen arrived. “What’re they doing here?” I whispered him. “I called them” he answered without hesitation.

“Are you serious?” I asked him… I was double shocked when he kneeled down in front of me.

Everyone was shocked. Time was shopped. The flashlights are covering the daylight…

“Kwon Yuri, will you be my partner for my whole life?” I need something… like oxygen!!

He opened the box in his pocket and showed it to me… He planned it all; the cameramen, the ring, the flower and the proposal between crowds.

Firstly I looked to my mom… she just smiled to me and nodded. Then to my dad… as he’s the father of a daughter, he looked away…

Then to my best friend, Jessica and Suho- Jessica smiled to me and tears drop of happiness… Suho smiled and wiped away the tears.

I don’t need to worry anything. Jess is with Suho who will look after her… And lastly I looked down to my boyfriend lover. I love him so much.

He looked at me with eyes of hope. “Accept it!” everyone beside me shouted.

I nodded to him and helped him to stand up. “You took so long to think” he smiled and hugged me.

“Because you took so long to come” I complained in his embrace.

Hope is the word which born for me. Albert Einstein once told that learn from yesterday, live for today and hope for tomorrow.

I learnt that I’ll never leave my family, especially him…

And I’ll live for day; smile, laugh and learn the happiness.

I’m sure I’ll always hope for the coming days.

My only hope is “I always want to happy like today”

So let me hope…

-------------------------------The End----------------------------------

 

Finally ended!!!

How's the ending? I'm writing new fanfics... your fav; Krisyul. But this time...

Arranged Marriage!

 

Special thanks to... jongyul53 , anatasha12 roxxi1993, topbom_gbom, Blackbeauty, babeyul_,maneeex3 For commenting continuously and supporting me.

I really appreciate them... And my 50+ subbies... Please continue and support my new fanfic...

And I hope you will enjoy it...

Rivals Vs Lovers