OMG

Hope

"Yes?" Yuri answered the phone. "I'm Mrs. Wu, Kris mother" Yuri sighed.

"I'm Kwon Yuri" she greeted politely. "Do you mind if I ask you for some of your time?" Mrs. Wu said.

"No problem"

 

Hyoyeon is helping Victoria who is trying on her dress… "How was it?" she asked.

"Nice. As this dress is your design, I love it" Victoria smiled at Hyoyeon.

"Good to hear that…" Hyoyeon smiled. "You know what, I have to admit you something" Victoria stated.

"What is that?" Hyoyeon asked. "Well, it's his mom"

"You mean… Mrs. Wu?" Hyoyeon made sure about it.

"Yes" she replied. "Actually, she asked the phone number of Yuri" she sighed.

"Are you serious?" Hyoyeon was shocked. "I don't feel good" Victoria said "I feel like something weird is happening"

"Take it out from your mind" Hyoyeon encouraged "I'll make sure of it later"

 

"I bet you're Yuri" Mrs. Wu said as she approached near Yuri. "Yes, I am. Nice to meet you" and then she took her seat in front of Yuri

"As you know, I have no right to tell these things to you but…" she paused, "it's for all of us"

"I understand" Yuri sighed and looked down "I'm sorry"

"First of all, I would like to say sorry for breaking you guys" Mrs. Wu said. "But…" Yuri couldn't finish her sentence.

"Please let me finish my words" Mrs. Wu interrupted. "Well, I'm sorry"

"please… Kris, he's lost… I want him back" Mrs. Wu said. "I don't want to think that he would leave us because of you and our company's stock's rate has been lowing"

"Mrs. Wu, I'm sorry but I promised Kris that…"

"I have no interest in what you've promised Kris but for now, I can promise you wealth" Mrs. Wu's speech became cold.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Wu. I don't have any interest in wealth" Yuri replied coldly.

"You'll be sorry for what you said. I'll give you 3 days…"

"I don't need 3 days" Yuri answered. "I'll be back with money" she said and she left. "but…" Yuri couldn't help but sobbed from her cry.

Yuri's POV

I walked back with heavy steps… "Honey, you have a visitor" when I reached home, I heard my mom's voice.

When I looked into the house, "Victoria?" I gasped when I saw Victoria who is sitting in our living room

"Hi" she said, "Hi" I greeted back.

"Mom, I want to have private talk" I said. "OK" she got out from our living room.

"Firstly, I would like to apologize you" her words... her single sentence, touched me. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I was rude to you" she explained, "I shouldn't neglect your love"

"Victoria, I am the one who should say sorry" I said back "No, you aren't"

"I'll help you as much as I can" Victoria said… I felt much guilty on her. Now, I become the bad person.

After she left me, I think and think. "Honey, isn't she Victoria?" my mom asked. I almost forgot that a famous model apologized me.

"Yes" I sighed. "So you know her…" my mom added. Then I went to upstairs where my bed is situated.

What did I do wrong? Is my love wrong?

Kris… I need your

Love

Trust

Help!

I just want to escape together with you! My phone suddenly alerted me a massage.

It's from Hyuna who was supposed to be my rival.

          Hey! Yuri!! I got some bad news! You have another rival…

          Kris is cheating on you! *Hyuna, let's stop this… I don't like this kind of joke*   I know you don't believe me.

          You will know it tomorrow…

Tomorrow?

Did she give me a hint? I have to believe him…

End of POV

Next morning, the breeze is fluttering everywhere…

Morning newspaper is spread out everywhere…

"Dad! Good morning!" Yuri greeted. "How's everything?" she asked.

"As usual" Mr. Kwon answered. "I hate that Kris!" Mr. Kwon shouted and Yuri's eyes became wide.

"What did you just say?" Yuri asked. "Kris Wu! He cheated on Victoria!"

"What?" Yuri's legs are not controlled she collapsed on the sofa in their living room.

"He got a new girlfriend" Yuri's eyes became wider and wider. She breathed air heavily.

When she looked to the newspaper, she saw Kris is holding hand with… other girl which is neither she nor victoria.

"Is this what Hyuna said?" she whispered. She just gazed on the newspaper and tears start falling.

Her ringtone pierced into her ears… She took a look to a dialer and saw it was Victoria.

"Hey" she said in unhappy voice.

"Did you see it?" she asked. Understanding what Victoria said, Yuri nodded "Yes"

"Whatever you see was a lie. He loves you, Yuri" Victoria tried to explain. "He's doing this for their company"

The last sentence made Yuri cry, "I'm sorry Vic, I want to stay alone for a while"

"OK…" she hung up.

 

Yuri's POV

I thought I was dead. I can't do anything for the company… I know everything will be fine if I get away from all of this.

But I love him. I'm selfish I know. But I don't want to lose him. It's impossible to live without him.

But I don't have any effort to help him. Maybe he's sad. Sad is the opposite word for happy. That means I can't make him happy.

End of POV

 

Kris POV

Sweetie, what's happening? Why can't I contact you? Is there anything wrong?

"Kris" my mom came in which shocked me. "So, did you make the decision?"

"What decision?" I asked seriously. She sat down beside me and took a look at me.

"Son, I know you're lost in love" she said, "But your image is going down. Everyone thinks you and sees you as a bad person. They seems you as you cheated on Victoria"

"Mom, I'm not cheating…" I sighed, standing up from my seat. "But you were with another girl! I know you don't love Yuri"

"I love her!!" my voice became colder and more serious.

"But why did you hold your hand with another girl?" she said. What? I held a girl's hand. Who's not Yuri or Victoria?

"What are you talking about?" I asked looking to her eyes.

"You know what you did son" she said I couldn't say anything to her.

And she left my room leaving me speechless

Is that's why Yuri didn't answer my calls?

I decided to dial up Jessica.

"Hey!" I said as she picked up the phone. "So, what do you want?" I can feel coldness from her voice. I knew I made her angry again.

"Hmm… I want to know the reason" I bet she knew the meaning of my short note.

"Perhaps you should take a look to the newspaper" she replied coldly.

I ruffled my hairs because she just said 'newspaper' it is widespread.

"Newspaper?"

"Nice picture!" she said like teasing me.

I hung up the phone to stop talking to her. I knew something weird happened.

I took a look to the newspaper… "OMG!" I shouted.