Shock MRs. Wu!

Hope

“Yuri… Do you want to eat fish?” he said pointing. Yuri shook her head smiling. “I want to eat octopus!” Yuri giggled.

“OK… 2kg of octopus please” Kris said.

“Yah! Wu Kris… do you think I’ll eat that much?”

“Is that many?” Kris asked… “I told you only to buy a little!” Yuri shouted. The seller giggled and said, “Such a cute couple… how long is your marriage life?”

Yuri’s eyes became wide, “Actually…”

“We’ve just married yesterday” Kris smiled, “What?” Yuri looked him.

“OK…”                                

“Please pack me 1 kg of octopus” Yuri smiled. “OK… as you’re new couple, I’ll give you discount”

“Thanks” Kris smiled. When the left the shop, “Yah! Why did you lie?” Yuri asked.

“We’ve get discount because I lied!” Kris complained. “Such a creepy guy!” Yuri murmured.

“What else do we need?” Kris asked looking the packages in his hands.

“The most important thing!” Yuri smiled, “Soju!”

“Ahh… you’re right…”

“Just buy one bottle…” Yuri suggested. “Otherwise we’ll get drunk”

“What else if we get drunk?” Kris smirked. “Yah!” Yuri shouted. “Just kidding” Kris laughed.

Then he went in the shop to get the soju.

When he came out… he saw Yuri’s trapped in some man in black suits. Kris left the stuffs in front of the shop and went to her

“Yuri, what’s happening?” he asked, Yuri shook her head to signal him that she didn’t know.

“Kris… please follows us” one man said. “Who asked you to get me?” Kris asked.

“She wants you”

“You mean my mom?” Kris asked holding Yuri’s hands.

“Kris… what are we going to do?” Yuri asked looking to Kris.

“Sweetie” he sighed, “Let’s run” he whispered in her ear

Yuri nodded him.

“1… 2… 3…” he counted and they run…

Running towards Kris car…

Hyuna was watching them in her car…

“Kwon Yuri…” she smirked, “I’ll make you regret this… you’ll cry everyday because he can’t survive”

Yuri stopped from running as soon as she saw Hyuna in the car. “Sweetie, what happened?” Kris asked looking back to check those black suited men.

She started the engine of the car and drove it towards Kris… 

When Yuri saw the car was coming towards Kris, who was looking backward,

No horn was alarmed… but continued with its speed… Kris was careless enough to notice the car was coming towards him.

“Kris!!!” Yuri shouted… It was too late to alert him… So Yuri pushed him… How about her???

Hyuna suddenly stopped the car when she saw Yuri jumped in front of her car. “Yuri?” she gasped. But it was too late…

She restarted the engine and drove away…

“Sweetie…” his hands were shaking…. He went towards Yuri who was in pond of blood.

He embraced her… “Sweetie… please… answers me! You know I hate this kind of teasing!” he shouted while looking at her.

She used all of her effort to smile to him… “Why did you do this?” he asked with breaking and shaking voices

“Please…” he cried, “hold on” when he looked back to his hand, he saw the red fluid which is denser than water. They are flowing continuously from her head…

Everyone around them was trying to contact 199…

“Please… don’t do this to me” he pleaded. He cried harder when he noticed that she had lost her conscious.

In front of ER

Kris’ POV

What had got into her mind when that happened? Was she crazy? I looked down the blood in my hand and I felt salty liquid is running over my face again.

Please let it be a dream. I just wanted to wake up… please let me wake up!

Stop these bad dreams!! Night mare! Stop scaring me… Was I visiting to hell again? What if… Just stop your nonsense thinks Kris Wu! She’ll survive it…

“Kris!” I heard my name. I was sure that’s Victoria’s voice. But the footsteps were more than one.

“What happened?” she asked looking at me… When Jessica saw the blood remained on my shirt, she sat down on the floor…

“Who did this?” she asked biting her lower lips. Suho and Hyoyeon were behind her.

I sighed, and sighed. “I don’t want to talk this now…”

I could feel Jessica’s sobs. When I looked to her, she closed her eyes and continued crying… “Sooyeon, everything will be fine” Suho said while sitting near her and patted her.

I felt some par of warm hand placed on my shoulder. I looked up to the hand’s owner and I saw Victoria was smiling at me.

“Please be calm” she said. Calm… how could I? She took the pain from me. I was supposed to be in that ER… She was just a stupid girl.

“That’s all because of me” I whispered. “What do you mean?”

“She took my place…” I thought they would understand the meaning.

“Stupid jerk Kwon Yuri” Jessica sighed. “Don’t be so sorry for this…” Victoria said, “She did this because of her will”

“Are you serious?” I shouted, “That’s all because of me! My entire fault!”

“Man… calm down” Suho encouraged.

“Jessica, blame me” I said looking at her. She smiled sadly and replied, “Maybe she wanted this… I respect her will… If you’re in ER and she’s here, I’m sure she will feel guilty”

Why’s everyone thought like this?

“Kris… do you know who did this to you?” Hyoyeon asked me suddenly. I shook my head. What if it was my mom? But she can’t drive.

The doctor suddenly stepped into our sight.

I suddenly dropped out in front of him. “How was she?”

“I’m sorry… I did my best but we can’t promise you that she’ll be 100% fine”

My world collapsed “But you’re the doctor!” I shouted. “Doctor, please do something about this!” Jessica said.

“I’m sorry… it’s the best to move her back to Seoul” the doctor suggested.

“When should we move her?” Victoria asked. “As soon as possible… the facilities in Seoul is more up to date”

“OK…” I sighed, “We’ll move her today”

“Kris Wu, I said you to calm down!” Victoria shouted at me, “Man, you’re too nervous!” Suho said… they were right… I didn’t think much… I couldn’t think. Everything is dark…

What? It’s not sure for her to recover 100%?

End of POV

Hyoyeon and Suho were planning everything for the transference.

Kris sat beside Yuri, who was under the control of machines and sleeping peacefully, and said, “Sweetie, please… don’t make another joke”

Victoria looked to the scene and sighed.

By that time, Hyoyeon, Suho and Jessica were talking.

“We haven’t reminded her parents yet” Hyoyeon said. Jessica sighed and continued, “Her mom will be shocked to faint”

“But we should remind them” Suho said.

Jessica shed tears drop by drop and Suho hugged her.

“What if…” she said, “Yuri… get coma?”

“Jessica, stop thinking what you’re thinking!” Hyoyeon scolded.

“Anyway, we should told her parents” Suho suggested. “You’re right…”

 

Victoria was standing in front of the door. She continued to gaze at Kris, her best friend, who was crying.

He tears flow automatically.

The vibration of her phone warned her incoming call

“Hello?” she said, “Victoria where’re you?” Mrs. Wu asked.

“Mrs. Wu, actually…” she sighed, “I’m in hospital”

“What?” Mrs. Wu was shocked…………………..

hey! How's the chap? Haha... Angry to Hyuna??? This will make this plot better and Krisyul's love stronger...

Comment and subscribe!!!

Both Mrs. Wu and you're shocked! Right??