Kekeke'

Hope

Kris phone suddenly rung…

“Jessica?” Kris looked to the dialer…

He answered it and starts “Hello”

“Hey!” Jessica greeted “It’s me Jessica.” Kris smiled and continued “Yes… I know”

“I’m just asking you whether you have interest on going with us or not” she asked.

“What do you mean?” Kris questioned back. “Well, we’re going to the amusement park this afternoon. Do you want to join us?”

“You know what…” Kris stated “I can’t go to such places… that’s too dangerous for me”

“Oh” Jessica sighed “But…” Jessica tried her best to complain but his reason was the right one. He’s famous! So he couldn’t go to places which are crowded.

“Have fun!” Kris said.

“OK” Jessica sighed again “Yuri and Minho are going to be bore without you. Bye!!”

“Wait…” Kris stopped Jessica from hanging up “Yuri and Minho?”

“Yes…” Jessica smiled evilly on the other side “Yuri and Minho…”

“Is Minho going too?” asked Kris with guilty voice. “Yes…” Jessica sighed “he liked Yuri since they’re in high school… Anyway… see you later bye!”

Jessica suddenly hung up. Jessica thought “Wu Kris… you can’t deny! You like her. And I’m going to let you know…”

Kris POV

What’s happening!!! Should I go for it? No… I must shake this!

OMG! Help!!! Dear God!! Please give me the right decision.

One hour….. Two hours…. Three hours passed! I couldn’t find the answer. What’s my real problem? Nothing took that long to make such a decision in my life.

Imagine… that she is walking with Minho… in the amusement park, holding hands… laughing!

I knew it! I can’t lose her. I mean I should try… to get her. Who knows she loves me or not?

I grabbed my coat and made a run to my car.

End of POV

 

In the amusement park

“Suho…” Yuri smiled “why don’t you ride rollercoaster with Jess? She wanted to ride that”

“How about you Yuri?” asked Jessica. “I’m scare!” Yuri smiled “I’ll wait down here with Minho shi”

“Sooyeon…” Suho said “Let’s go!”

“OK” Suho and Jessica went and buy ticket.

Yuri smiled and waved to Jessica who was going up to the counter.

“I want to eat ice-cream” Yuri said to Minho. “OK… then let’s go” Minho grabbed Yuri’s hand.

“Aigoo… where are they?” Kris mumbled and looked for everywhere.

He is not wearing sunglasses!

The girl behind him started to notice him… “Excuses me… are you…” she couldn’t finish her words…

Kris was dragged away by soft hands…

They both ran and ran. Then when they reached the place… which is not crowded, they both stop.

“Kris!” Yuri shouted half panting… “Are you crazy? How could you come here? Didn’t you know that it’s too dangerous for your image?”

“Yes!” Kris agreed “I’m crazy!”

Yuri was shocked and she gazed on Kris’ furious face.

“I’m crazy so that I don’t want you to be with other guys! I am quite jealous to see you with Minho and I don’t want to face the fact that I’m your friend”

“What are you talking about?” Yuri looked Kris with shocked face

“I don’t want to be your friend! I want to be your…” Kris paused. And he continued “boyfriend” his tone was lowed

“Listen up Kris… being your friend is good. But I was not experienced in love. So I don’t want you to play my heart…” Yuri’s face started to transformed into teary face

“Do you think I’m playing with you?” Kris started with cold voice “I have many cool girls beside me… but I don’t have any interest in them. I just want to be with you. Being with you makes me feel warm, happy and I just want to stop the time when I’m with you”

Kris cupped Yuri’s face with his both hands wiping the tears away. “I just don’t know myself. Every time I talk with you makes my heart beat faster than before… what I should do… I don’t want to admit that I like you…” Yuri sighed.

“Don’t admit…” Kris smiled looking directly to Yuri “Just accept what I had admitted you. I love you Yuri”

He placed Yuri in his embrace tightly

“I love you too” Yuri smiled in his embrace.

Both of them are happy in each other’s arms… without noticing that there is the camera flashlight!

 Meanwhile, Jessica and Suho are watching them from behind smiling.

“I knew it!” Jessica said “I knew it” she repeated.

Kris, Yuri, Jessica, Suho and Minho are in the middle of the amusement park.

Now, Kris is wearing the glass which Yuri brought with her.

“Suho and Minho are going with me” Jessica smiled.

“What?” Minho looked surprisingly to Jessica. “Yes… you two have to send me back to my house!”

Yuri and Kris giggled…

“Thanks” Kris smiled.

“It’s OK” Jessica smiled back. “Kris… are you sure you’re taking Yuri home?” asked Jessica.

“Of course!” Kris shouted. Yuri’s face became red. “Jess… wants to go with me?”

“No!” Jessica replied “or he’ll kill me”

Everyone laughed.

 

“Mrs. Wu…” Victoria asked “Are you sure he doesn’t have any girlfriend??”

“NO” Mrs. Wu answered “he said to us! So don’t worry for that”

“I don’t want to be an evil person” Victoria said. “Darling… don’t be sad! He’ll love you one day”

“It’s OK if he doesn’t have any girlfriend” Victoria sighed.

“We’ve planned for the wedding” said Mrs. Wu. “That fast?”

“Yes…” she said, “Everything is settled! Plan for the parents meeting”

“I’ll talk to my mom” Victoria smiled.

“Kris shi” Yuri smiled sitting on the grass near the Han River.

“Just Kris” Kris complained. “Kris… do you think I’m doing the right thing?”

“What do you mean?” Kris asked

“Well… we’re from two different worlds” Yuri explained “I am not…”

“Yuri, sweetie… listens” Kris said, “We’re standing in the planet called earth. I need you and you want me. Plus, there is no another world. We’re in the same world”

“You know I don’t mean that” Yuri sighed.

“I don’t want to talk about our possessions! I’m not rich. My parents are rich” Kris winked.

“But…”

 

“Sweetie… you’re doing the greatest thing on the earth. So you’re right!” Kris hugged Yuri

“What do you mean the greatest thing?” Yuri asked in not understanding face.

“You’re loving!” Kris explained.