I'll go back

Hope

Hyoyeon’s POV

A week has passed. Yuri and I became friends, very close friends.

But I don’t think she’s happy. I went to her room…

The scene I saw made me cry. Yuri was gazing the widow and crying. Uncontrollable tears were flowing from her eyes. Maybe she missed him so much.

I approached near her and patted her shoulder with my hands.

“Everything will be alright” I said to her giving a hug.

“Thanks Hyoyeon. You’re like Jessica to me” she replied looking to my eyes with teary face.

Our cold situation was broken down by my phone ringtone.

When I realized it was Victoria, I put my finger to my lip “Shhh”

“Hey Victoria!” I fake a smiley tone. “Hi” I can feel sadness in her voice.

“I want you to come back” she said. “Why? Does anything happen?” I asked with a voice of worry.

“Yes…” she sighed, “I’m marrying”

“What?” I shouted as I was shocked. Victoria is marrying?

“With who?” I asked

“Kris” she answered and I looked to Yuri. Yuri looked and smiled at me.

“So… when?” I sat down near Yuri. “The day after tomorrow”

“Are you crazy?” I shouted.

“Please don’t shout at me! I’m going to be crazy!” I heard her cry.

“OK” I sighed, “I’m coming”

After I hang up, “What happened?” Yuri asked me and stood up from her place.

“Yuri” I sighed “They’re going to marry”

Once my sentence ended, she sat down with shock

“Nice to hear that” she fake a smile and tears are flowing from her eyes.

“Please think!” I said, “Think harder! You think everyone is happy because you left. But” I paused, “Kris, Victoria, Jessica, your parents and even you…”

“Time will control all of us” she said

“You don’t want them to be happy” I said and left her alone in her room

End of POV

Next day

Kris’ POV

A week without her is like hell to me. I have to struggle myself without her. What am I going to do?

A week…

She might be happy with Minho while I’m in hell! I should forget her.

My heart is asking for her every second.

I have to marry Victoria tomorrow…

Wedding arrangements were planned by mom. I didn't even go to studio to take couple photo with Victoria. Anyway, I have no single interest in that.

“Son, you have to prepare yourself for tomorrow. It’s a big day for you” my mom reminded me.

“I know” I just sighed to respond her.

She came towards me and patted my shoulder “Don’t be so sad. She forgot you. You have to forget her”

I smiled at her, “I’ll try to”

It was just a lie. I tried many times. It didn’t work. Once again, I left my house and head to bar again.

End of POV

 

Yuri’s POV

Hyoyeon was holding her luggage. “How long will you stay there?”

“I’m not sure” she said, “Are you sure you are not coming with me?”

I shook my head instead of my reply.

She smiled at me, “Be careful” she hugged me

As soon as she left, I smiled and cried.

Kwon Yuri… now, everything is fine!

End of POV

 

Victoria was gazing out of her window…

A large amount of paparazzi were waiting in front of her house. She just smiled.

“Vic! I’m here!” she heard Hyoyeon’s voice.

She suddenly goes and hugged Hyoyeon who she missed a lot during her hard times.

“I missed you” she said, “So do I?” Hyoyeon smiled at her.

“Any suggestion for me?” Victoria asked. She shocked her head.

Victoria smiled and said, “I’m not happy. I know I’m not going to happy”

“This time, you have to decide yourself” Hyoyeon said.

Victoria nodded at Hyoyeon’s suggestion.

She wiped her tears and looked to Hyoyeon. “I don’t want to walk on the wedding path without the dress you designed”

Hyoyeon smiled and looked to Victoria, “It’s too late. You only have a day left”

 

The wedding day…

Yuri looked to the clock and smiled “It’s already time” she whispered and went out from her house.

She walked along the bay and stopped at some place. She gazed to the sea while looking at her watch again…

Victoria was putting some makeup on. As she’s famous, every makeup artists were talking about her.

When her makeup was finished, they left her alone in the room…

She felt someone came in so she looked to the door, and she saw Jessica…

After talking a few minutes with Jessica, Jessica left.

No sooner did Jessica leave than she saw that Hyoyeon was entering. She smiled to her.

“Hi Hyoyeon” she said.

“Hi Vic, you look pretty” she smiled and looked at Victoria’s shadow in the mirror.

“I know” Victoria smile, “I can’t promise you…” she said, “that I’ll be happy”

“I… I have to admit you something” Hyoyeon sighed, “I know where Yuri is”

“What?” Victoria looked Hyoyeon with wide eyes. “She cried everyday”

“So you mean, she’s…” Victoria breathed loudly, “In Dongwan” Hyoyeon continued Victoria sentence

“She missed her a lot” Hyoyeon sighed, “This is your time for final decision”

Victoria looked Hyoyeon with hopeful looks and smiled to her.

“Thanks” she said and run through the doorway to meet Kris.

 

She called Kris who is in front of their wedding ceremony room.

“What?” he asked her looking with hopeless eyes. “Don’t look at me with those eyes!” she shouted.

“I’m sorry” he sighed,

“We need a private talk” she said and dragged him to the emergency stairway

“Are you sure you want to do this?” she asked.

“I decided this!” he shouted. “You missed her right?” more of her questions made him mad.

“Victoria!” he shouted, “I’m doing what I was told”

“Do you want to listen your heart?” Victoria said, “I have no time to listen to it!”

And he forced to leave her… but before he could leave,

“She’s in Korea” Victoria finally said, “What?” he stopped from his steps.

“I’ll retell the story” she said, “Mrs. Wu met her the day before she left”

“What do you mean?” Kris asked looked back to her. “As you’re a smart person, you’ll know what your mother would tell to her” she sighed again and continued, “Before she left, she noted to Jessica to make you forget her…”

Kris looked so hard to breath. He was standing like a statue and gazed to Victoria.

“So Jessica made a story of Yuri and Minho” she explained… “You mean…” he whispered. “Yes, Minho is dating with the other girl”

Kris opened the door and started running…

But

He was stopped by his mother. She held his wrist to stop him “Kris, where’re you going?”

“Mom…” he panted and looked to her, “I need to go”

“Where?” she asked him with furious face

“To her” Kris answered without hesitation

“If you want to see me dead, and then go!” she shouted. Although he wanted to go, he stopped.

“This is your decision! You don’t need to do this!” she grabbed him tighter “Don’t you think for Victoria? You're so selfish son...”

He sighed and tears started flowing from his eyes. He didn't want to blame his mother more. “OK… I’ll go back”

..................................

Hey!!! Tsktsk... I'll go back... He's marrying her!!! Do you agree???? Comment more and subscribe~~~ I'll update ASAP

6+ chaps to go!!! Please show ur support...