Who called me that way?

Hope

“The doctor said you can move back to your house” Jessica said to Yuri.

“Really? Thanks god!” Yuri smiled, “Jess, can you tell me why I’m here?”

“You slipped off from the stairs!” Jessica said, “On my birthday and you’ve been lost for a month”

“That long… so you mean it’s now…”

“Yes… it’s May” she sighed.

Yuri’s mom and dad came in her room… “Honey, we’re going back to home” Mrs. Kwon smiled at Yuri.

Yuri pouted… “I want to go on vacation”

“OK… where do you want to go?” Mr. Kwon asked.

“Imm…” she thought, “Dongwan” and smiled. Jessica looked at Suho with surprised eyes.

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon looked at each other…

“OK” Mrs. Kwon nodded “Let’s go together”

“I can’t follow you” Mr. Kwon said. “I have to go to my job” he said.

“It’s OK… I’ll go with Jessica, Suho and Oppa”

“As you wish” Jessica smiled at Yuri.

Yuri’s POV

I’m so happy! My first vacation with my friends…

I packed everything in my floral luggage. Although this is my first time to Dongwan… I felt everything is old. The feeling… it’s not new for me.

Anyway… I checked everything with me. Jessica shouted at me from downstairs “Yuri! Everything is ready! Come out!” she shouted.

“OK!” I shouted back.

I felt something is missing… I stepped and led to downstairs.

Kai came towards me and help me with my luggage. “Thanks” I replied smiling at him.

“No problem” he said replying me with his warm smile.

It’s good to have a brother like him. I remembered! I forgot my phone! Where is it?

“I’ll be back in a minute” I shouted. And I went back to my room.

Where was it? I thought… I looked it for everywhere… Finally, I found it in my drawer of my desk… It was not at with its battery! I grabbed it and put it in the pocket of my jeans.

I went downstairs and went to the car.

“We can go now” I smiled. I brought a lot of money because I knew I had to treat them as I was the reason for this trip.

I’m familiar to this road to Dongwan. Maybe I’ve been here when I was young.

End of POV

Kris was also brought to Dongwan by Victoria and Hyoyeon.

“I said I don’t want to come here” he shouted. “You won’t regret this” Victoria said.

“Please follow us!” Hyoyeon said.

“I’m not going…” he said while sighing… “Just for vacation”

“We’ll help you” Victoria said.

 

Yuri breathed fresh air of Dongwan and smiled… “Is there any place in Seoul which looks like Dongwan?” I asked. Jessica replied, “No… why?”

“You’re such a liar… There is of course! I’ve breathed the same air in Seoul”

“When?” Jessica asked. “Last week” she smiled

Suho looked upset and just sighed.

“Then… let’s go for a walk…” Yuri smiled. “Do you want to do skating?” Kai asked and she nodded her head as fast as she could.

Yuri held Jessica’s hand and smiled at her while walking in the snow. Although it is summer, it’s too cold in Dongwan.

Jessica smiled back Yuri. Yuri suddenly stopped when she saw Victoria in front of her.

Yuri’s POV

I giggled and smiled when I saw the man at hospital beside her.

They match well... I just bowed to them. I can’t understand my heart… it was asking for something… missing someone so bad. I looked to that man and smiled at him.

He gazed at me without any breath. I looked to Jessica and saw that she’s sighing.

I rolled my eyes and dragged Jessica with me.

End of POV

Kris’ POV

She bowed to me… and smiled at me… her eyes look satisfy. I didn’t understand… I just want to hug her and kept her in my embrace.

“Kris…” I heard Victoria warned me. Another uncontrollable tear fell again.

Stop it Kris! She left you, again. But this time, it was for you… Totally for you… not for other!

I knew as long as I think, I’ll pour my tears more.

I need time controller… or time machine… something else… Let’s go back that time… that we were happy, holding each other’s hands!

End of POV

 

Yuri’s POV (again)

After I passed over them, everything became silent. I was lost in my thoughts and others stop talking.

What’s happening…? “Where are we going to stay?” I asked, breaking the silent.

“At my friend’s house” Jessica replied. She has a friend in Dongwan?

“You have a friend here?” I asked. “Yes” she nodded.

She led me into the house. The house looked alike someone’s house.

I’ve been in here. Interesting!

I watched around and I stopped at the window… The beautiful scene made me smiled.

Some scene of a movie flashed in my mind. It’s not a movie… It was me! Did I have a dream last night?

I was crying there… Crying in front of the same window… Someone came in while I was crying…

“Yuri?” Jessica disturbed my thoughts. “Jess, I felt something weird” I admitted.

“Take some rest” she said. “Where’re you staying?” I asked.

“Next room….” She answered.

“OK” I nodded. She left me… I continued to think again. This time, I was in the restaurant… I was talking to Victoria. What a funny dream!

Victoria is apologizing me!

Maybe I was too tired… so that I thought those nonsense.

It was too cold. So I slipped into the blanket.

“Sweetie” that voice… again… appearing in my head. I hate sweetie… I’m not a candy… I’m not a sweet. Who called me that way?