Chapter 18

I think I'm falling for you

Yun Hee's POV

The ride back was really awkward since I was riding with the EunHae couple. I was holding onto my wrist trying to find a way to hide this from oppa before he see me in this state. Eunhyuk the radio and Rokkugo was playing. I hold back my laughter since it was so funny hearing this song in this awkward atmosphere. I already imagine the MV in my head and I burst out laughing. Donghae looked at his view mirrors like I was crazy and eunhyuk just laughed along. Donghae if you saw the music video in your head now you would be laughing as well. We made it to the dorm and I was still in my giggling fits. I took a deep breath and opened the door and see Eunhyuk waiting. "So your brother doesn't yell at us saying that one of us isn't with you." he chuckled and I nodded my head. I let Eunhyuk go first and followed behind.

We made it inside and I see my brother with Ryeowook. I walked away silently and made it to mine and Kibum's room. I sighed in reilef "You know we were worried about you." Kibum said just made me jump. I turned around and see him reading his book. "Oppa you scared me." I said while my left hand is on my chest where my heart is. "Where were you? You know your brother was really worried about you." Kibum said and looked at me. Oppa was worried about me? "I-I was caught up with work." I lied and Kibum nodded. "Arraso but be sure to call Yesung before you make him worry so much." He said and I nodded my head again.

Yesung's POV

It's early morning and I woke up hearning a knock on the door. I turned to my clock seeing it is 2 am in the morning. "Who would wake up at this time?" I mummbled and went to open the door and see Yun hee infront of the door shaking. "Yun hee." I whispered to her and she looked up with her milky white face is ruined with tear stains. "O-Oppa." she said and cried a bit waking up Ryeowook as well. "Hyung, who is that?" he said still half asleep. "Just get some rest wookie." I told him until he saw Yun hee. "Yun hee." he said and got up. "What's wrong?" he asked and moves some peices of hair out of her face. "O-Oppa i-it hurts." she said inbetween sobs. "Where does it hurt?" Ryeowook asked. "It hurts." she said again and I started to reach out towards her and scream in pain. "What is with the screaming I am trying to get my..." Heechul said coming out of his room and see Yun hee crying. "What's wrong with Yun hee?" he asked as he rubbed her back trying to calm her down. "Don't know she came into our room and she kept on saying it hurts." I said and Heechul nodded.

Not to long the members came out of their rooms trying to figure out what is wrong with Yun Hee. It's already 4 am but no one cares except for Yun Hee who is crying in pain. "Hyung." Sungmin said grabbing my attention. "Nae minnie." "Look." he said and pointed to Yun hee's body who has cuts and bruises everywhere. I looked at her worried. "What are you gonna do hyung?" Sungmin asked. I looked at him and turned over to Henry and Zhou mi. "Zhou mi, Henry can you take Yun hee to the hospital even if she refuses to go just drag her there she needs to have a doctor to take a look at her." I said to them. "Ok hyung." both of them said and Zhou Mi picked up Yun hee and Henry follow behind.

Henry's POV

I'm following behind Zhou Mi hyung with Yun hee in his arms since we have to take her to the hospital. I opened the door for Zhou Mi as he placed Yun hee down gently. "Henry stay in the back with Yun hee." Zhou mi said and I nodded and sat down on the other side of Yun hee. Zhou Mi is driving while I am with Yun hee at the back looking at her worried.