Chapter 17

I think I'm falling for you

Yumi's POV (since I am making her hate Yun Hee might as well have a POV for her)

I saw Yun Hee talking to one of the customers before. She seemed to have a good time with him. I over heard them and that is no ordinary custumer it is Jo Youngmin of Boyfriend. Yun Hee you are so gonna get it later on. I saw Youngmin took off and Yun Hee cleared the table. I took a step back so she won't know I was watching her the whole time. I went back to the locker room and heard a fimilar ringtone

I just want you baby right now now now

saranghago ittan marya

binggeul binggeul binggeul binggeul

I went through her coat pocket and know the ringtone is from U-Kiss Binggeul Binggeul. I looked at the caller ID and see it was one of the U-Kiss members. She also know's U-Kiss! What does she have that I don't? I clicked the end call and put away her phone then went back to work. Kim Yun Hee, I am gonna make your life miserable.

Kevin's POV

I had no schedule's and I was really bored. Xander hyung is away for the day and most of the members have nothing to do. I picked up my phone and looked through my contacts list. Who have I not seen in a while? I continue to scroll down when I came across Yun Hee's name. Yun Hee that's right I haven't seen since we debut Shut Up. I decided to call her to see if she is busy or not. I heard her caller ring from U-Kiss's song Bingeul Bingeul. I chuckled. "She still has that?" I muttered and there was no reply strange she always answers.

I sent Yun Hee a text but no reply. I began to worry and call her brother. I hear Sorry Sorry playing while it's rining until some one picked up. "Hello?" "Ah hyung its me Kevin from U-Kiss." I said "Kevin ah it has been a while what's up?" He asked. "I was wondering if Yun Hee is there." "Ah she went off to work this morning wae?" "I just wanted to see if she wants to hang out. Hyung do you know where she works at?" I asked. "Nae she works at her favorite cafe, Blossom Cafe." He said. "Arraso gomawo hyung I am gonna go see her." I said "Alright can you be sure she comes back to the dorm safely?" "Nae hyung I will be sure she arrives safe." I said and hang up the phone. I grabbed my hat and glasses and left the dorm and went over to Blossom Cafe.

I arrived at the cafe and see one female working there. "Excuse me?" "Ah yes sir?" "Have you seen a girl name Yun Hee? I was told she works here." I told her "Ah Yun Hee sunbae her and Yumi sunbae went out some where." "Oh ok thank you." "But I think Yumi sunbae is mad at Yun Hee sunbae." The girl said before I took off. "Oh why?" I asked and looked at her. "Well during Yumi's break I saw her glaring at Yun Hee and took her somewhere I think in the alley way down the block." She said and I began to panic and looked at her. "Ah thanks for the information but I am in a rush now sorry bye." I said and ran to where the girl had said and I see 4 figures. 1 on the floor and 3 beating up the person. "YAH!" I yelled and walked over there I got a better look and see Yun Hee on the floor unconsious. I then looked over and see 3 girls. I guess the middle one is Yumi. "Who are you?" The girl on the left demanded. "None of your buisness my question is what are you doing to her?" I asked pointing to Yun Hee. "she wasn't being cooparative so we are teaching her a lesson now move along and pretend this never happened." The girl name Yumi said. "Sure I will leave but with her. Fans like you need to grow up when you could be sent to jail for abusing." I said and picked up Yun Hee. "And this girl is some one's brother you don't want to mess with espacially if he is famous with a lot of fans that can hunt you down." I said and left the alley way and took Yun Hee back to U-Kiss dorm.

Yun Hee's POV

I woke up with my vision blurry. Where am I? I sat up but lay back down in pain. "Don't force yourslef up if you want to be in more pain." I heard some one say and I looked over to see Xander. "X-Xander oppa?" I asked. "Yep, why haven't you called us? Did you forget about us?" He asked worried. "S-Sorry oppa I was busy." I said "Hey it's alright so are we." He said and smiled. "Who brought me here?" I asked a stupid question and Xander just laughed. "It was Kevin Woo who brought you here." He said and Dongho came in. "Yun Hee ah you are here I thought the members were playing a prank on me saying you are here so I wanted to see for myself." The maknae said and I laughed at him. "It's nice to see you again Dongho." I said and smiled. "Yunnie~" Eli said and rushed in and gave me a bear hug. I know what your thinking childish right well it's alright with me since Eli is sometimes like this. "What happened to our poor baby?" He asked. I was about to speak but some one beat me to it. "Some girls started to beat her up." Kevin said and came into the room. "How are you feeling?" He asked and looked at me worried. "in pain but I will survive." I said and smiled. "That a girl." He said and messed up my hair.

I had a fun time with the U-Kiss members until I hear It Has To Be You playing. Shoot I forgot about Yesung. I grabbed my phone and hit the answer button. "H-Hello?" "KIM YUN HEE WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW!" I hear Yesung yelling as I pulled the phone arm length away from my ear. "Oppa I am sorry I ran into trouble and I am in U-Kiss dorm don't worry nothing happened." I said before he over reacts. "I am sending Donghae to get you." "What! Why me?" "Cause I said so!" "Can I take monkey." "Fine as long as you don't scare my sister." Yesung said talking to Donghae. He must be at the kitchen since I hear Ryeowook cooking in the background. I sighed and hanged up and see Dongho pouted. "You are leaving already?" "Yeah sorry." I said and hugged him. "I will make sure to call you guys don't worry." I said and smiled. "Alright anyway lets eat something before you leave alright." Kibum said and i nodded my head. We had some soup after cleaning up we started to watch a movie. Not to long until Donghae and Eunhyuk came to get me. I said my good byes to U-Kiss and left with Donghae and Eunhyuk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the next chapter I was listening to U-Kiss so I decided to put U-Kiss in here haha ^^ anyway I am making Kevin one of Yun Hee's best guy friend. And please comment and subscibe and No silent readers please

gomawo~