Chapter 29

I think I'm falling for you

Youngmin's POV

When I opened the door there I saw Bora. I stood there shock since Bora didn't seem to notice of me opening the door she was looking in a different direction shocked more like glaring at Yun Hee's back. "Youngmin ah who was that?" Bora asked in a serious tone and it was scary noona has only did this once since we were kids back then she favored Kwangmin more than me. If noona ever knew I was dating and doing a show on WGM then I am dead. "No one just a friend." I said and she nodded her head. "Arraso anyway lets go your suppose to take me out already." She said using her aegyo at the end. I gave in and grabbed my coat and told Jeongmin that I am leaving, he didn't seem to care so he just waved his hand while watching his drama. I hope Yun Hee is alright... 

Yun Hee's POV

 

I ran out of Boyfriend's dorm only to see Bora unnie in the way. I shouted sorry to her and made a sharp turn but stopped and ease drop on their conversation. "Youngmin ah who was that?" I heard Bora unnie say. Youngmin ah please tell her the truth tell her we are dating. "No one just a friend." After I heard that line my heart has been crushed. I ran off again this time letting my feet take me where it wants until I bumped into some one. I got up and bowed "Mianhae" I said and helped pick up the things and looked up to see it was Myungsoo oppa. "O-Oppa." I stuttered and looked at him, he seemed to be out so I waved my hand infront of his face which made his reflex kicked in and grabbed my wrist. I haven't seen then since their debut for She's Back. We stayed frozen for who know's how long until we heard some one "Hyung!" we turned and see Sungjong running over to us. "H-Hyung Sunggyu hyung wants you to hurry up." He said inbetween breaths when he stood up straight he saw me and shock was written on their face. I guess it was my fault for shunning Infinite out of my life. "Hey what is taking you guys come on hyung won't be..." I heard his voice thats when I stiffen it was him.