Chapter 13

I think I'm falling for you

Yun hee's POV

After Youngmin left with Minwoo I feel my face still buring. Do I like him? I shrugged it off and went off to find Yesung. I found my brother looking around until he saw me and ran over to me. "Aigoo Yun Hee I thought I lost you." he said while hugging me. I hugged him back "Mihian oppa I promise not to do that again." I said and he nodded his head. "Let's go, the others are waiting for us." He said and I nodded my head.

We made it to the van and I put on my headphones while Donghae is sitting next to me. I am listening to Boyfriend while looking out the window. I looked away from the window and looked around and see half of the members asleep. Heechul, Leeteuk, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Shindong, and Yesung fell asleep. Zhou Mi and Henry are talking in Chinese, Ryeowook is looking out the window, Sungmin is playing with his DS, Kyuhyun is messing around with his PSP, Siwon is reading a book and Kibum is texting on  his phone. I grabbed my blackberry and started to text Youngmin.

Yun hee: Annyeong oppa

Yongmin: Annyeong Yun hee, did you enjoy the performance?

Yun Hee: Ne i did :) you did really good

Youngmin: haha gomawo ^^

Yun Hee: Cheon

Youngmin: Yun hee ah who is your favorite member?

Yun hee: My favorite member? Hm it has to be Kwangmin XD

Youngmin: Wah D: Wae?

Yun Hee: cause he is more mature and cuter ^^ keke

Youngmin: :(

Yun Hee: Aigoo I was just kidding it's you :P

Youngmin: haha arraso oh before I forget are you free this weekend?

Yun hee: Ne i am free wae?

Youngmin: Do you want to hang out or something?

Yun Hee: Sure :D I would love to oh and got to go oppa is calling me

Youngmin: arraso bye

Yun Hee: bye ^^

Youngmin's POV

Yun hee and I finished our conversation and I plopped onto the bed and sighed. "Hyung what are you-" I cut off some one as I jumped off my bed and landed on the floor. "Miwoo! Don't scare me like that!" I said and Minwoo gave me the innocent look. I sighed and sat up. "What do you want?" "I was going to ask what were you doing since we called you." He said and pouted a bit. Aigoo this maknae >.<

"I will be there don't worry." I said and Minwoo nodded and left leaving the door close. I sighed and glanced at my phone and turned it off and went to the other members. "Hyung, you're food is ready it's on the table." Kwangmin said and I nodded. I sat down and eat little by little. "Youngmin ah is something wrong?" Hyunseong asked and I looked up at him. "Ani hyung I was just thinking about this week-end." I said and he nodded his head. "What are you doing this week-end then?" Donghyun asked taking a sip out of his water. "Um just hang out with Yun-hee." I said and Jungmin bubble popped. "Yun-hee, Yesung hyung's little sister?" Hyunseong asked and I nodded. "Youngmin is in love~" Jungmin said while pinching my cheeks that are now red from blushing.

Kwangmin's POV

Jungmin is teasing my brother which made my heart sink a bit. When I saw Yun-hee at first I kinda fell for her but since I want my brother happy I will let him have her. "Hyung, Are you alright?" Minwoo asked me and I left the table. I didn't want to be bothered right now so I went to my room while the hyungs and teasing my brother. A sigh escaped my lips and I looked up at the ceiling. What Youngmin doesn't know that he really isn't the only person that loves Yun-hee.

Flash back

After the Performance of Let's get it I didn't see who was next but started to walk around the place. I closed my eyes and stopped and see Kibum coming to my direction. "Hyung, I didn't know you are here." "I only came to visit the members." He said and I nodded and it became an awkward silence between us. "I know your brother has feelings for Yun-hee." Kibum said I looked at him and looked away. "I also have feelings for her and i will fight for her Kwangmin and I know you also have feelings for her." Kibum said and I looked at him. "Better find my hyungs and Kwangmin, remember what I said." Kibum said and walked off.

I shook it off and started to doze off while letting my feets take me where ever I am going. Not to long I ran into some one. "Ouch, mihiane." I heard a female voice said. I heard her got up "Oppa," I heard her say and i recoginze that voice, it's Yun hee. I took the offer and got up. "OH Yun hee I didn't know you were here?" I lied with a smile. "Ah ne I came here with oppa and I saw your performance it was good." she said and smiled. "Gomawo Yun hee ah." "Cheon."  she said. "Yun hee ah?" "Ne oppa." she said and I started to pin her against the wall. "I want to tell you something Yun hee ah."  "Oppa?" "I maybe-" I started off but got interupted. "Hyung we have to go, oh annyeong Yun hee ah~" Minwoo said. Minwoo I am gonna get you back later. "Ah annyeong minwoo ah." she said and I sighed and left. "Kaja Minwoo." I said and Minwoo followed. "Bye yun hee ah." "Oh bye." I  heard her say and see Kibum around the corner.

Flash back end