Chapter 26

I think I'm falling for you

Yun Hee's POV

I am sitting outside of Boyfriend's dorm for a while. It has been 3 hours since I have been waiting for them. I saw the van pull up in the driveway. I smiled and got up dusting off the dust off of my jeans. I saw Minwoo coming out I waved to him to see if he saw me. He waved back and smiled then turned to the members to point out that I am here. I smiled and went down the steps and meet them at the bottom. "Hi oppa." I said and smiled. "It has been to long Yun Hee it was nice of you to come sorry if we have been busy lately." Donghyun said with worried at the end. "It's ok oppa you guys were busy to get known I know how you guys are." I said and smile while they nod in understanding. I looked around for Youngmin and I didn't see him. "Youngmin had another schedul he had to attend to Yun Hee he will be back don't worry." Hyunseong said and I smiled at him. "Thanks oppa." I said and went with Kwangmin to play Pokemon with him.

After a while of waiting Youngmin finally came into the dorm. "I'm back!" I smiled and ran over to him and give him a hug. He caught me and hugged back but I guess suprised. "Oppa I missed you." I said using aegyo. "I missed you to Yun hee but what are you doing here isn't your brother gonna freak out your here late?" He asked and I shook my head. "Nope he called before the rest of your members came and he let me and I am staying with U-Kiss tonight for a little reunion." I told him honestly since I can't lie. I thought I saw jealousy in Youngmin's eyes after I mention about U-Kiss. I brushed it off since he went to go see Donghyun.

Youngmin's POV

I walked away from Yun Hee after she told me she is going with U-Kiss sunbae's. I went to Donghyun's room and see him there reading a book. "Hyung can I ask you something?" I asked him and he put away his book and patted a space next to me. I explained things to hyung what is going one but I didn't want to mention that in We are getting Married I have to date Bora from SISTAR.

Yun Hee already left with Hoon hyung since he is a new member and introduced himself to us he seemed pretty poliet. I hope nothing happens to her. Ok who am I kidding it so looks like he was hitting on Yun Hee I want to stop him but ugh I can't cause I know Yun Hee would get mad at me. Life is so unfair to me since I am gonna be shooting with Bora. I really hope Yun Hee doesn't get mad at me I never wanted to break up with her.

Hoon's POV (yes I am gonna add the new members here please forgive me if you don't like it)

 

I was told by Soohyun hyung that I have to pick up some one in Boyfriend dorm. I went into Kevin's room and ask him where the dorm is. He gave me the directions and I went over there right away. I got lost a few times but I found the dorm. Once I got there I knocked on the door and waited for some one to open the door. I saw some one who opened the door he had brown hair 6 ft and he had a cast on his arm that covers his thumb. What was his name again he had a brother. I thought till I saw a girl come by. "Kwangmin oppa who is it?" she asked and looked at me. "Oh hello are you looking for something?" she asked with her gentle smile. I was dozed off for a bit till she brought me back by waving her hand infront of my face. "Huh oh um sorry but I am looking for Miss Yun Hee I am her ride to U-Kiss dorm." I said. "Oh that would be me." she said and smiled. I nodded my head and smiled back. "Well I guess I better go." she said and looked at the boy. "Alright I will tell Youngmin you left." "Ok thanks oppa bye." she said and waved as I took her bags and we made it to the car.

===============================================================================

Sorry it took long :( I was really depressed these past few days my boyfriend broke up with me because he was depressed T^T I miss him but since I am dating some one else I now regret it cause he still loves me :( why is my life so complicated? anyway I also got one vote on the squel and its a No :( guys I didn't think it was that bad I could give up here and now my boyfriend took me a lot of courage just to post my stories the deadline for the squel is on October 13th thats how long I will give it maybe shorter. And I won't be on much cause of school now sorry :( go to the previous chapther for the poll