Chapter 23

I think I'm falling for you

Yun Hee's POV

It has only been a few weeks since me and Youngmin have been dating. My brother approved it since he had a little chat with Youngmin and was fine with it. Everyone in Super Junior was ok with it but Kibum has been avoiding me lately. I am bored right now since Yesung, Donghae and Sungmin are in the dorms resting. Eunhyuk said he will come back as soon as he can after his schedules. I got up and knocked on Yesung's door since something was bothering me lately. I was about to knock on his door until i remember how over protective he can be. "Maybe I should ask Donghae he is pretty close with him." I mutter and went to Donghae's room.

I knocked on Donghae's door and heard a come in. I opened up his door and see him resting on his bed reading a book. "Donghae oppa can I ask you something?" I said and Donghae smiled and pated the space next to him. I smiled and went over to him and sat down next to him. "So what did you wanted to talk to me about?" "Well it is about Kibum oppa." I said and that caught Donghae off gaurd. "Bummie?" he said and I nodded my head. "Well ever since I have been dating Youngmin he has been avoiding me." I said and looked over to Donghae and see him thinking. "Do you know why oppa?" I asked "Mihiane Yun Hee ah I don't know why don't you try and talk to him and if that doesn't work just let me know arraso." Donghae said and I nodded and kissed his cheek. "Gomawo oppa oh I should start cooking now you guys must be hungry." I said and walked out of Donghae's room thinking of what to cook.

Donghae's POV

Yun Hee came into my room wanting to talk to me. She asked me about Kibum which caught me off gaurd. When she asked about why Kibum is being like this I remembered what he told me.

flash back (gonna do this in script ok)

KB: hyung can I talk to you?

DH: sure bummie

KB: I already know Yun Hee is dating but I have feelings for her

DH: but bummine isn't it a bit late?

KB: I know but don't tell her the reason why cause I know she might tell Yesung first and instead go to you.

DH: Um ok Bummie I promise

KB: Thanks hyung

flash back end

I told Yun Hee just talk to him instead and Yun Hee went along with it and started to talk to herself on what to cook. I chuckled at the site of her and went back to reading.

Kibum's POV

I already finished my schedules and head back into the dorm. Yun Hee could be asleep or talking to her brother. I unlcoked the door and closed the door behind me while taking off my shoes. "I'm back!" I called out. I see Yun hee come out and smiled at me. "Oppa welcome back." I felt something aching and I started to walk off. "Oppa!" I hear Yun Hee calling me but I just continue to walk and head over to our room. Yun Hee came in and closed the door. "Aish i forgot to close the door." I muttered "Oppa why are you avoiding me?" she asked looking at me with a sad look. I looked at her then ignored her. "Oppa what did I do? Please tell me." she asked giving me a pleading look. I still ignored her and layed on the bed. "Oppa! Why what did I ever do to make you be like this?" she said exclaimed. I looked at her and gave her a glare. She wince a bit at the glare but didn't move from her spot. "Do you want to know why so you can leave me alone?" I asked getting a bit ticked off. Yun hee nodded her head and I got up and went over to her. "I have a feeling for this girl and gave her all of these clues that I like her but she hasn't noticed them and started to date some one else." I said and Yun hee looked at me. "Oppa-" she said but I cut her off. "Yun hee I had feelings for you and you didn't notice all the clues I gave you until now! I like no love you and yet you go with that Youngmin boy what does he have that I don't?" I exclaimed and I soften up a bit noticing tears in Yun Hee's eyes. "Yun hee I didn't mean-" I was cut off by Yun Hee before she could speak. "I am just a pest to you then sorry oppa." she backed up and ran out of the room leaving me here in our no my room. I felt the pain back in my heart and I also felt something warm on my cheeks. I touched it and I was crying.

Yesung's POV

I heard some yelling and I got up from my bed and head over to the door. When I opened the door my sister bumped into me. "Yun hee?" She didn't look up but started to cry in my chest. I knew figured it was between her and Kibum but I don't want to blame Kibum unless he has a reason. "O-Oppa c-can I s-sleep with U-Kiss tonight?" she asked and I looked at her. "Not today Yun Hee its already late you can sleep with me and Wookie ok?" I said and she nodded her head. "Come on just rest Ryeowook can take over the cooking for today." I said and let  Yun Hee rest.