Chapter 10

I think I'm falling for you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D1FUfPUhV4  listen to this while reading this gomawo

Yesung's POV

It has been 3 days since Yun hee locked herself up in her's and Kibum's room. I was getting worried about her not only because she is my little sister but seeing her torn apart like this really does hurt me. I went over to her room and knocked on the door. "Yun hee?" I heard footsteps and the door opened and I looked around and see a curled up Yun hee infront of her bed. "Yun hee!" I almost yelled and ran over to her. Her skin was pale and she was shaking. "Yun hee please wake up for oppa's sake please?" I begged and Yun hee rested her head on my lap. "Oppa... its cold here and don't yell my head hurts." She muttered still shaking. I looked at her with hurt eyes and picked her up. Yun hee I'm sorry for not being a good brother.

I set her down in her bed and cover the covers over her body.

Yun hee hang in there.

"Hyung is Yun hee coming out?" Ryeowook said as he looked in the room. I shook my head "No she is sick right now." I said and put the wet cloth on Yun hee's pale forehead. "Oh arraso should Leeteuk hyun call manager hyung to cancle your schedual?" "Ne." I said and hold onto Yun hee's hand.

Ryeowook's POV

I left Yun hee and Yesung alone and went to find Leeteuk Hyung. "Hyung! Leeteuk Hyung!" I called out from outside of his room. "Ne Ryeowook shi?" Leeteuk asked as he opened the door. "Can you call manager hyung to cancle Yesung hyung's schedual?" "Mwo wae?" "Yun hee isn't feeling to well and Yesung hyung wants to stay with his sister." I said "Arraso I will call him." Leeteuk said. "Gomawo hyung." I said and went into the kitchen and cook some stew for Yun hee. I finished cooking the stew for Yun hee I left a note for Yesung just in case if he didn't see the now and throw away the stew.

After that I left with Super Junior M for a fan meeting since we will be back really late at night.

Youngmin's POV

I can't stop thinking about Yun hee. Ever since that inncident my mind still wonders back to her. Minwoo kept on staring at me the whole time, such a weird kid. The others just let it go but some how my brother isn't talkitive like he use to be.

After the rehursal is done I went off to Super Junior's dorm. I made it there only to see two vans missing. Must be at schedual. I knocked on the door only to hear coughing and some shouting on the other side of the door. The door opened and I see Yun hee who is really pale. "Yun hee? What are you doing out of bed?" I asked her in a worried voice. "Oppa." She started off then cough. "Here why don't you talk to my oppa since my head really hurts." She said and I nodded my head and see her retreat back into the dorm and wait for hyung outside patiently.

Yesung's POV

I am boiling the stew to make it warm for Yun hee since Ryeowook left a note saying he left us some stew for us. I have to repay him some day he has done too much for us. I heard a knock at the door and Yun hee said she is gonna go get it. "Yah! Yun hee don't bother and let me get it!" I shouted at her but she didn't listen and opened the door. "Aigoo this girl." I muttered and finished boiling the stew and put it in a bowl.

After I finished that Yun hee came back into the kitchen. "Who was it?" I asked "Youngmin." she said and started to eat her stew slowly. I nodded my head and went out to go see him. I saw him standing there looking down at the floor looking at something. "Ah Youngmin?" I said trying to get his attention. "Ah hyung annyeong, um when did Yun hee get sick?" he asked. "This morning might just be the common cold but don't worry she will be better soon." I resured him. Youngmin nodded his head. "Well I came by to give Yun hee something but I guess I can do it later." He said. I looked at him curious "What is it?" I asked. "Well it's just a drama I just finished watching and I don't know if she wants it or not." He said nervously. I nodded my head. "I can give it to her, do you have it on you?" I asked and Youngmin shook his head. "Anni I had rehursal so I will give it to Eeteuk hyung or some one if I run into them." He said and I nodded. "Arraso." "I got to go hyung I have a photo shoot soon." "Arraso have a safe trip." I said and he nodded. "Ne gomawo hyung and tell Yun hee I told her to get well soon." "Will do." "Bye hyung." "Bye." I said and closed the door and see Yun hee laying down on the couch and I pulled the covers over her and let her rest while I did the dishes.