Chapter 15

I think I'm falling for you

Yun Hee's POV

I was looking out the window being bored since I already finished cleaning the dorm. I got up and went to my brothers room. "Oppa I am gonna go out." I called and I heard him say 'Take your phone with you!' I went out the door wearing this:

I got out of the dorm and started to walk around seoul. I went to the park and sat down on the swings looking up at the sky. I sighed a bit and heard my phone vibrate. I grabbed my phone and see a text from Yesung.

Yun Hee ah

Since your out can you get some things for us mihiane for the trouble I make it up to you when you get back oppa promise

saranghae Yun hee ah heart

Yesung shii

I sighed and put away my phone and start to go to the market. I made it to the market and bought the items and started to go to my favorite cafe. I relaxed for a bit and see a wanted poster. I went up to it and reads that it wants a waitress in your favorite bar. I smiled a bit and went inside the cafe. Once I got inside i saw the boss and told her about the Wanted poster.

After the interview I started to smile to myself and head back to the dorm. I unlocked the door and see Kyuhyun playing on his PSP and Leeteuk taking a nap. Guess the others had scheduals. I put the grocerries away and started to go into Yesung's room and feed his turtle. After that I lay down on his bed and closed my eyes not wanting to be bothered.

Ryeowook's POV

Me and the members are heading back to the dorm since it was pretty late. I hope Yun hee is doing alright. I looked over at Yesung and see him a bit worried. About 3 hours ago he sent a text to Yun hee and there was no reply. He even tried to call her but her phone was off. "Hyung we can talk to Leeteuk hyung about this." I suggest to him and he nodded his head.

We made it back to the dorm and see Leeteuk Hyung watching the TV and Kyuhyun playing on his DS. Doesn't he get tired of playing games all day? "Hyung, we were wondering if you saw Yun hee today?" I asked him and Yesung came walking behind me with a worried look on his face. "Ah I don't know sorry I was asleep most of the day." Leeteuk said and I nodded my head in understanding. "Arraso hyu-" "I saw her." Kyuhyun said cutting me off. "Jinja? When?" Yesung asked the maknae. "About 3 hours ago she came back smiling and I didn't want to bother her but she is in the dorm I didn't see her leave." Kyuhyun said and Yesung started to look around the dorm to find her.

I went back to mine and Yesung hyung's room and saw a figure on Yesung hyung's bed. "Hyung I thought you were looking for Yun hee?" I asked and started to shake the figure. I heard some mumbles and see the figure sit up straight and see it was Yun Hee. "Yun hee ah!" I said and hugged her. "Oppa I'm still sleepy." she said and rubbed her eyes cutely. "Mihiane but your brother was worried about you." I told her. "What do mean I didn't... Oh I mised 7 calls from him." She said and saw her phone. "Ryeowook did you find Yun Hee?" I heard Yesung say and came into the room. We looked towards the door and see Yesung coming in. "Kim Yun Hee, where were you all day?" He asked in a brotherly tone. Better get out of here since it is sibilings buisness.

Yesung's POV

I saw Ryeowook left the room probably know this was a sibiling thing. I still looked at Yun Hee for an answer out of her. "I was out looking for a job." She said. I was about to yell at her when I heard a job out of her lips. "Wait you went to go look for a job?" I asked and sat down next to her. "Nae you know that cafe I love to go at?" She asked and I nodded my head. How could I forget about that cafe it was the first stop I took her when she came into Seoul and stay with me. "Well they were looking for some one so I talked with the boss and I got a job there." she said and smiled. I smiled with her. She is finally growing up, I hugged her. "Chukkae Yun Hee ah." I said and she hugged me back. "Gomawo oppa." She said.