Chapter 4

I think I'm falling for you

Youngmin's POV

I sat down next to my twin and Minwoo while sitting across the girl who's name I didn't catch. She is sitting next to Kibum and Henry. I keep on glancing at her every now and then not noticing my brother watching me. "You like her don't you?" He whispered in my ear. I blushed a bit "Drink your water hyung." I said while he just chuckled. The food came and everyone was having a laugh but you still couldn't figure out the girls name. I saw her looking at Kibum hyung and talking to him. He nodded his head and she left to tell Yesung hyung the went out of sight. I sighed a bit and continue eating. "Hyung who was that pretty girl?" Minwoo asked innocently while you almost choked on your food. Kwangmin gave me the water and I drank it and coughs here and there. "Ah that was Yesung's little sister, Kim Yun-hee." Hangeng said and Minwoo nodded and smiled innocently at you.

Yesung's POV

After Yun-hee left to use the restroon Minwoo asked us who Yun-hee was. Hangeng answered before I get a chance to answer. Yun-hee came back a few minutes later, before she walked past me, I grabbed her wrist gently and she looked at me confused. "Introduce to yourself Yun hee ah you didn't introduce yourself to the them yet." "Arraso oppa." she said and went over to Leeteuk hyung and he nodded his head. Yun hee went over to Boyfriend's side of the table to introduce herself. "Annyeonghasayo Kim Yun hee imnida." She said and smiled innocently. "Annyeong." They said and smiled. "Yun- hee how old are you?" Minwoo asked innocently. Can this guy get any more innocent? "Hm I am 15 right now turning 16 soon." When is your birthday?" Kwangmin asked "April 3rd." She said and smiled. "Your our dongsang~" Kwangmin and Youngmin said at the same time. Yun hee nodded her head and went back to her seat next to Kibum and Henry.

Yun Hee's POV

I went back to my seat where Kibum and Henry was. I started to eat my meal and couldn't help but get the feeling that some one is watching me. I looked up to see only Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo eating. I looked at Kibum and he just shrugged his shoulder. I nodded my head and went back to eating my meal. After eating everyone had some laughs until it was already midnight. Leeteuk payed for the food and everyone went outside. "It was nice meeting you and hope you guys do well in your debut." Leeteuk said. "Ne hyung it was nice meeting you to and you Yun hee ah." Donghyun said and smiled. I nod my head and smiled back. I glanced around and saw Youngmin staring at me. I couldn't look away his eyes and mine were locked on. "Yah Yun hee ah we are gonna leave you if you don't get in the car!" Heechul yelled which snapped me back into reality. "A-Ah ne oppa!" I called and went inside the car ignoring questions that everyone is throwing at me. "Yah! Leave my sister alone!" Yesung yelled and everyone became silent. "Gomawo oppa." I whispered and fell asleep.