Chapter 25

I think I'm falling for you

Youngmin's POV

It has only been 3 weeks since me and Yun hee has been dating. I haven't gotten a chance to see her since of all my busy schedules are keeping me away from her. I know the rookie groups have to be busy but I have been lacking some sleep lately cause of all of this performance and I keep expecting at least some calls or maybe a text from Yun Hee but so far I haven't gotten any. Right now I am in the dance studio in Starship Ent. polishing our dance on You & I. We want to be like all the other sunbae's and be good like them. We take a break every now and then since the dance is very tiring. Even Minwoo is sweating so much just by dancing to it so many times. Wouldn't blame him it is very tiring we stop to take a water break since we feel like we would collapse at any moment.

During our dance rehursal manger hyung came by with some camera crew with him. We stopped and bow to pay our respects. "Youngmin can you come with me it is something important." He said and I turned to face my twin. Kwangmin just shurgged and pushed me a little to go foward. I went out with manger hyung and the camera crew followed us. "Youngmin the president of Starship is allowing you to be in a reality show We Got Married." He said and I was completly taken off guard by this sudden announcement. What about Yun Hee? How will she fee if she knows I am in this program? So many thoughts ran into my mind and the president already confirmed it and has not even asked me if I wanted this. I might as well go along with it but I wonder how Yun Hee will take if I ever see her again. "Alright it will start tomorrow at 10 AM we have to  be there on the dot." Manger hyung said and I nodded my head.

Yesung's POV

Right now I am just taking care of Kkoming since I was just about to show Yun Hee but she just took off. I sighed and see Kkoming fall asleep in her little bed. I smiled and pet her little puppy head. I hope things go well with Yun Hee and Youngmin I trust him its just that I am worried something bad will happen I know it. I want to forget this feeling but it won't leave might as well go watch some sad drama's just to get this out of my way. I grab Stairways to Heaven and started to watch it in the living room while Kkoming is alseep under the table so no one can hurt her there. About an hour or two later I was pouring down into tears this drama is just really sad. I heard the door open but I didn't want to move the spot I was in. "Hyung what are you-" Sungmin got cut off when he saw the drama. He sat down and watch with me pouring down crying as well. I could of sworn that we went through 5 boxes of tissues. Eventually Leeteuk, Heechul, Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook and Shindong. Kyuhyung is just in his room playing his game. Kibum turned off the television and we just looked at him. "I thought we agreed no more watching sad drama's in the dorm?" Kibum said and that rung a bell. I whiped my tears and looked at the clock. It was 9:30 PM. I started to freak out and grabbed my phone and start dialing Yun Hee's number checking to see if she is safe or not.

Yun hee picked up her phone and I kept asking her so many question when she told me she is with Boyfriend. I was relieved since their dorm isn't far from ours. I let her go and picked up Kkoming and go off to feed her since she was complaining through out most of the drama.

=====================================================================================================

How was that? I thought I might stop at yesung and I just lost 3 subscribers ;~; was I that mean and not updating i am sorry i am busy I have to look for a house and no I am not homeless I am in a hotel just don't ask anyway hope this gains it back promised to make it a little longer but I will do like 4 or 5 POVs in the next chapter and I might end it so if you want this one to continue comment of I will post a Poll :) thanks

Also follow me through twitter :) sorry its a rp thing you can follow through my fb as well if you like my twitter name is

@shyfly236

click on the the link on my description that is me and be sure to read it cause I am not the person who I am rp as