Chapter 31/Final

I think I'm falling for you

Yesung's POV

It has already been at least a month and Yun hee is still in her coma I sighed as i looked at my sister. 'Please wake up' I haven't been getting much sleep and I have been not doing most of my work cause Yun Hee is my main concern I told the entertainment to give me at least some time off early from my work so I can go see her. They scold me for doing this but they let it go cause they know I am responsible for my own baby sister. As time passed I went to go to the cafetria to eat something I haven't been eating well also I went to the cafeteria to go find something to munch on.

Yun Hee's POV

I was wondering around in darkness I don't know how long I have been in this darkness but I am getting tired of it I want to see my brother I bet he is getting worried about me right now. I stood up until a blind light shone right infront of me I opened my eyes but my vision was a little blurry I blinked a few times and sat up looking around the room. It had cream wallpaper light green curtians and some hazelnut desk I heard the door open and there stood a boy man inside my room. "W-Who are you?" I asked with a hoarse voice. "Yun hee.. Yun Hee!" the guy jumped on me and gave me a bear hug and then it hit me all the memories flashing back to me and Yesung oppa. "Y-Yesung oppa." I said and looked at him. It is yesung his dark black hair still perfect like always but he has dark circles under his eyes and they look fresh, his glossy semi-tan skin turned pale and also he is getting way to skinny. "Oppa!! What happened you looked like you haven't eaten in months!!" I screamed and looked at my older brother worried. He nodded his head "Nae oppa didn't eat anything soryy but I got to worried about you." He said and I soften Yesung oppa never showed this side of him in public I smiled and peck his cheek. "Oppa I am awake now please don't be worried anymore." I said and Yesung nodded his head.

As timed passed  (Authors Note: sorry I am doing a time skip) Yesung has been working with his band mates and their new track song called A-Cha they have been practicing a lot but I won't blame them it is hard work but I feel bad for oppa since he has to make up all of his scheduales because of me. I thought of an idea that might work and i went to go to the kitchen and start to cook Yesung oppa's lunch. After I was done I put it in some bento boxes and smiled at my work. "Yun hee!" I heard Yesung oppa call me and I smiled 'Perfect timing' I thought and ran over to oppa. "Nae oppa." "I'm sorry oppa won't be with you tonight again." he said with a frown I nodded to let him know its alright. I remembered his lunch and gave it to oppa. "Oppa I hope you eat it well." I smiled and Yesung laughed a bit and kissed my forehead. "Bye Yun Hee." He said and left the door I sighed and see Kibum coming in. "Oppa." I called out and kissed him. Yes I am dating Kibum after the coma Kibum oppa took care of me since Yesung said he had to go take care of his work and I knew that oppa would have to be busy later so Kibum was left incharge of me and after that we sorta began to date. Kibum sighed and I looked at him it has only been 2 months since we date. "Yun hee mihian but I can't do this anymore." (Sorry for people who wanted kibum T_T) I looked at oppa with a blank face. I knew it was coming I saw oppa kissed another girl while I was going to suprise him. I saw him kiss none other than SNSD's Yuri. "Its fine lets break up is that what you want?" I asked and he nod his head. I sighed and left him not going to give him another reply. I went out to go buy stuff until I ran into some one. I fell down and so did the person. "Ouch." I muttered and got up and bow "I'm sorry I didn't look where I was going." I said "It's ok." said the guy and I stood up straight and help the person out until I heard a gasp. I looked up and see a boy with brown hair that was faced on the right he was wearing a scarf I blinked and looked at him. "Something wrong?" I asked "Y-Yun hee?" he asked and I looked at him shocked. "H-How did you know my name?" I asked scared a little. "Yun Hee it's be kwangmin Jo Kwangmin from Boyfriend." he said and I looked at him for a while until it hit me again. "Kwangmin oppa." I said as tears fall. He gave me a hug and I hugged him back "We missed you." he said "Mihian." I said and Kwangmin suddendly took me to the other direction. I didn't argue I knew I would have to face his twin as well we made it to the dorm and I was being attacked with hugs and i miss you I gave them a small smile until one blonde twin caught my attention. "Annyeong Youngmin oppa." Youngmin frozed and looked at me he tackled me to a hug and I hear him crying. I hugged him and try to calm him down. He told me everything between him and bora and that it was fake and he kissed me looking at me seriosuly. "Yun Hee take me back please I miss you so much." He said and I smiled and nod my deep inside when I was dating Kibum I keep seeing images of Youngmin and I knew that Youngmin is the right person for me. 'Youngmin ah I know I have fallen in love you.' I thought and gave him a kiss.

 

 

============================================================================

Ok I am done with this story >< sorry I keep dragging it but I might as well finish it :( I am sure I bore you guys anyway I will make another one but you guys will have to vote so please vote and there is no sequal to this sorry :/