Chapter 20

I think I'm falling for you

Yesung's POV

I finished eating the food Ryeowook gave me and I looked at Yun Hee. I started to sing one the songs Min Hyuk compose himself. (pretend yesung sings this) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9izD8CTeEDM&feature=related

I stopped singing and hold onto Yun Hee's hand. "Don't leave me Yun hee." I said and I felt something wet on my face. I use my free and touch my cheek and notice that I am crying. I wiped away my tear that manage to spill and look at Yun Hee's sleeping figure. I got up and look for the remote for the little TV they have and  turn it on. I glanced at it and see some adverts playing. I turned it off and watch Yun hee's sleeping figure. Before I knew it I slipped into to darkness while holding onto Yun hee's hand.

Youngmin's POV

We made it to the hospital that Yun Hee is in and asked the front desk lady where Yun Hee's ward is. "Her room number is #205." she said and we left to find her room. "Here's her room." Hyungseong said and we knocked on the door. We heard something inside moving around. We looked at each other and opened the door and see Yesung hyung there. "Ah annyeong." he said and got up and bowed polietly. By the looks of it, hyung didn't get much rest. "We decided to drop by and visit since youngmin got worried." Jungmin teased and I blushed a bit embaressed and hit Jungmin's arm lightly. Yesung chuckled. "Well I guess I should get something to eat I will be back." Yesung said and left Yun hee's ward. We watched him leave and faced Yun hee who is on the hospital bed with the IV attached to her. "Poor noona." Minwoo said and I saw a frown on his face. "She didn't deserve this." Jungmin said and Hyunseong nodding in agreement. "We should get back to the dorm later." Donghyun said. "Hyung is it ok if I stay here for hyung since he looked really tired." I said. "You don't have any schedules so alright I will have to ask manager hyung to stop by here so I can give you, your cloths." Donghyun said. "Gomawo hyung." "Right let's go." Donghyun said and they left.

It is already midnight and I am looking out the window to get my mind off of things. I went to Yun Hee's side and grab her hand and watch her angelic face. "Yun hee, I know you can't hear me but I just want to say that I love you I don't know what to do if you weren't in my life." I said and pushed a strand of hair away from her face and fell into slumber.

No One's POV

There was no noise except for the beeping noise from the IV and breathing patters between Yun Hee and Youngmin. Yun Hee woke up and looked around with her vision still blurry. She sat up straight and felt some one holding her hand down. She turned her head slowly and see boy with blonde hair. She used her free hand to shake him awake until he turned his head the other way which made the girl stop her tracks. She pulled her hand away and let the boy sleep. "Oppa sleep well." She said and kiss his forehead and turned her head towards the window and see a beautiful full moon outside. She lay back down and get some rest again even if she wasn't tired.