Chapter 16

I think I'm falling for you

Yun Hee's POV

I woke up early morning since today is the day I get to start on my new job. I got changed to something simple. Kibum is still asleep, poor guy he must really need a break from his work. I changed into my uniform and started to look around for some pen and paper. I grabbed my pink pen and started to write a note for the super junior members.

Oppa~

I am off to work I left some food in the fridge for you guys. I will be back a bit late today so I will text one of you guys to come and get me. Take care of yourself and enjoy your day

Love,

Yun Hee Kim

I put it on the fridge and started to grab my purse and head out to the cafe.

Youngmin's POV

I was still asleep since yesterday's scheduals were hetic. I was disturbed my some one coming into my room and shaking me to wake up. I didn't budge just so the person who is trying to wake me up would leave. The person left finally I can get some sleep. Next thing I know I am being poured with water. I woke up and see Jungmin there. "Hyung it's to early." I whined and Jungmin looked at me as if I was insane. "Early its late, It's 2pm and you think thats early?" He asked. Wow that is the longest time I have ever slept. I got up and started to get ready for the day.

I didn't felt like eating in the dorm so I grabbed my coat, sunglasses and my phone. "Hyungs I am going out for a walk!" I called out giving them no time to answer and head out of the dorm. I started to head off at random places where my feet are taking me. I stopped and looked to my left and see a little cafe. It was pretty cute had some flowers here and there. Tables with some umbrella's and the seat to match. There was also a little fountain next to the entrance it was pretty cute. I went in to order to see the place busy. Guess it's popular around here. I went up to the counter and looked at the menu ingoring some people's gaze at me. "Hello welcome to Blossom cafe may I take your order?" The lady said. "Nae, can I have a cup of coffee." I said and looked at the menu still. "Is that it?" "And one crosont(sp)." I said again. "Alright that would bee 10,000 won ($10)" The lady said and I payed her. I took my number and went outside to enjoy the weather.

3 minutes later my order arrived. I didn't take much notice of the waitress when she arrived. "Here's your oder sir." She said. That voice sounds fimilar. "Thanks." I said and looked up and see Yun Hee. "Yun hee?" I said and she looked at me confused. "I'm sorry have we met?" she asked and I looked around to see if anyone is watching. I took off my sunglasses quick to let her have a good view. She gasp and I put my sunglasses back on. "Youngmin oppa." She said and I nodded. "Oh um let's talk later I am almost done with my shift." She said and I nodded again.

Yun Hee's POV

I went back inside to continue my shift and I see Yumi blocking my way. "Who were you talking to?" "Nothing just a custmor." I said and walked off but Yumi grabbed my wrist and I wince in pain. "Look Yun hee just stay away from him." "Why?" I asked her and winced more when she tighten her grip. "Cause I called him first." She said and walked off. I hold onto my wrist and see a bruise there. Great Youngmin is gonna start asking questions along with the rest of the super junior members.

I finishes my shift and see Youngmin still outside waiting for me. Aw he is really sweet. I poked his head and smiled. "Hey took you long." "Sorry oppa got a little carried away." "It's alright." I said and sat down. "You wanted to tell me something?" "Ah nae when did you started to work here?" "Just now why?" "Just wondering." He said and I nodded my head. "You still free this weekend?" He asked and I chuckled. "Nae oppa." I said and smiled. "Cool see you around." He said and left and Yumi saw the whole thing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was it? Hope it was better than the last chapter anyway please comment and silent readers comment please :( I feel sad when no one comments I feel like I did a bad job writing these.