Chapter 9

I think I'm falling for you

Yun Hee's POV

It was already 5pm since the members already came back from their schedual. All I did was clean the house just relax for a bit. Keeping their dorm clean is really hard work for 15 guys. Well 14 since Siwon has his own appartment. I feed Yesung's turtle and Eunhyuk's dog along wiht Heechul's cats.

I need more girl friends (TT.TT)

The members were tired and there was again barely and food left. "Yun hee ah can you buy some more food for us!" Leeteuk called out. "Ah ne oppa." I called out and got dressed. I work a shirt that only goes below my shoulders eith a light pancho. A light faded blue jeans and I wore heels and put on a little make up. "I'm going to the store know I will be back soon!" I called out and left the dorm to go.

It was pretty dark out and not that cold outside. I had a feeling some one was following me so I keep on turning around but see no one. I made a turn and see a guy following me. I started to take a quick pace in my speed and the guy did the same. I started to run for it while the same guy followed me. I ran into the alley way hoping there was no dead end but I was dead wrong. "Here there cutie." I heard the guy said.

I turned around  and try and run pass him but he grabbed me and pin me down to the floor. I wince in pain and smell the stench smell of alcohol. "Let's have some fun now shall we?" he said and kissed me with force while I try and get free but he was too strong. He started to pull down my shirt while tears form into my eyes. Some on please help.

"Hey! Let go of he!" I heard some one yell while punching the guy off of me. "Are you ok?" the person asked and I nodded my head. The guy came back again and tried to hit the person but he ended up knocking out. I was still shaking in fear until the same person picked me up and put me in their car. I turned around and see Youngmin.

Youngmin's POV

I was walking around the street until I saw some one being pinned down in the alley way by some one. I looked at the person who was pinned down closer and saw it was Yun hee. I was shocked till anger hit me. "Hey! Let go of her!" I yelled and punch the guy and went over to Yun hee. "Are you ok?" I asked her and all she could do was nodd her head. I heard the guy come back again and hit him really hard and he was knocked out. I saw Yun hee still shaking so I picked her up and took her in my car. (I don't know if they can drive >.<) We made it to Super Juniors dorm and I knocked on their door with Yun hee still shaking.

Poor girl must be still terrified after that incidnet.

The door opened and I saw Zhou Mi. "Young min? What are you doing here this late?" he asked until he saw Yun hee. "Yun hee! What happened to you!?" He asked worried and Yun hee started to hug Zhou Mi and sob a bit. He looked at me confused. I mouthed him saying I will tell them later. He nodded his head till we heard another voice. "Zhou Mi who is at the door?" Yesung asked until he saw his sister then me.

Great bad timing Yesung you could of came in later you know when I left.

Yun hee looked up and saw her brother with her eyes all swollen and her cheeks puffy from crying. "Y-Yun hee." He said and went over to her and Yun hee hugged her brother crying harder into his arms. "Shh oppa is here Yun hee just calm down." He said and looked over at me with a glare. I sighed moving saying I didn't do it. Yesung nodded and took his sister back into her room. "Ah why don't you come in Youngmin so you can explain things to Yesung what happened." Zhou Mi said and I just stepped in and waited in the living room.

What have I got myself into.

Yesung's POV

I took Yun hee back to her's and Kibum's room. When we got in there Kibum looked at me with a confused and worried look on his face. I carried Yun hee half way while heading towards their room and she already fell asleep. "Hyung what happened?" Kibum asked. "Nothing kibum just get some rest." I said and set Yun hee down in her bed and pulled the covers up and kissed her forehead. I left their room and went into the living room and see Youngmin right there.

"Hyung before you get any idea's I didn't do anything to her." He said as he saw me. I sighed and saw across from him. "Tell me what happened." I said and Youngmin nodded and told me everything not missing out any single detail. I was shocked when I heard that Yun hee almost lost her innocence to some guy she never even met.

Next time we ask Yun hee to do something have one of the members to go with her.

I thanked Youngmin for saving her and he nodded and left the dorm. I closed the door and sighed again. "Yesung? Did something happened?" Leeteuk asked and I shook my head "I will tell you late hyung I am just tired right now." I said "Alright get some rest." "Alright hyung night." "Night." He said and I went into mine and Ryeowooks room. When I enter I saw him playing with Ddangkomi. "Hyung who was at the door?" Ryeowook asked. "It was just Yun hee she just forgot to grab the key before she left." I half lied and Ryeowook nodded. "Alright hyung. " He said and went into his bed. "Night hyung." "Ne Night Ryeowook." I said and turned off the lights.

I'm sorry Yun hee.