Chapter 11

I think I'm falling for you

Yun hee's POV

I woke up seeing my brother's sleeping body next to mine I smiled a bit and sat up seeing Kibum's sleeping body. Leaving my brother lying on the bed, I grab my clothes and head to the bathroom to change. I heard a loud thud and came out the bathroom holding a toothbrush in my mouth. I saw Yesung rubbing teh sleep out of his eyes and looked to see Kibum tirpped over my guita case. "Ouch, I should of watch where I was going." I shook my head and went back into the bathroom.

Ryeowook kicked me out of the kitchen since he doesn't want me to over work my body. I grabbed my blackberry and texted SISTAR's Bora for Youngmin's number. Bora texted me the number and I started to text Youngmin. I'm waiting for his reply since I told him it was me. I got a reply back and we started texting until it was breakfas was ready. I heard Donghae come in and he hugged me from behind. "It's time for breakfast Yun hee ah." "Arraso oppa." I said and told Youngmin I will talk to him later. "Oppa~ let me go." I whinned a little.

Donghae's POV

I chuckled and shook my head. "Nope unless you give me a kiss on the cheek." I said and Yun hee thought for a moment. "I'd rather call my oppa." She said and smiled. "You wouldn't?" "Try me~" She said and faced the door. "OPPA DONGHAE IS-" I cut her off "Don't get me in trouble with hyung Yun hee ah~" I complained and Yun hee giggled and left the room. I felt my heart beat fast when she did that.

Am I falling for her? No I promised Bummie to back off plus he loves her but that feeling I had just now, is it love?

"Yah donghae! Get down here unless Shindong is eating your food!" Heechul called out. "Coming Hyung!" I said and ran out of Kibum and Yun hee's room.

"What took you fishie?" Eunhyuk asked. "Nothing just went to the bathroon." I lied. Sorry Monkey T.T

Eunhyuk nodded and continue to eat. Breakfast was over and Yun hee started to do the dishes. I offered to help and went into the kitchen to help her. "Oppa its ok I can do this." She said and I shook my head. "Anni I am gonna help you." I said and she nodded her head.

Yesung's POV

I saw Donghae helping Yun hee I kept my distance since I just wanted to protect my little sister. They are having a laugh and then I see them doing a bubble war. I chuckled and left them trusting Donghae to keep her happy. I went into the room and started to mess with Ddangkomi.

There was a loud crash and I came out of the room and see everyone gathered around the kitchen. "What happened?" I asked. "I dunno we heard a crash so we thought it might be in the kitchen." "Omo Yun Hee are you alright!?" I heard some one yell and that kicked my over protective brother mode on. "Yun hee ah!" I said and see her holding onto her wrist that was bleeding. "Omo Yun hee ah kenchina? Are you hurt?" I asked worried "Ne I'm fine just a little cut." she said and I nodded while Ryeowook start to treat her wound. I looked at her worried still and see a broken glass that had been dropped.

After Ryeowook treated her wound I took Yun hee back to hers and Kibum's room to let her change. I waited for a bit and see her wearing a tank top with jean shorts her hair down some bangles a light touch of make-up her sunglasses resting ontop of her head and her white sandles. I smiled a bit but also worried if some one kidnaps her. "How is it oppa? Not too much is it?" She asked a bit worried. I chuckled "Anni its fine kaja." I said and took her to the van and made its way to Music Bank.

We made it to Music bank and we started to get change while Yun Hee is sitting down on one of the couch messing around with her phone. I chuckled and let the person do my make up. "Super Junior on in 10 minutes!" The lady told us as we warmed up a bit. "Oppa hwaiting~" Yun hee said and smiled. All of us smiled and gave her a hug. "Gomawo Yun hee ah." We all said and went out on stage since it is our turn now.

Yun hee's POV

My brother and his band mates already went out to perform on stage and I started to watch them perform No Other. I smiled and left the dressing room to find my brother since they already finished. I a sharp corner and bump into some one. I fell on the floor feeling the pain. "Ouch, mihiane." I said and got up to help the person. I froze and see Kwangmin. "Oppa." I said and helped him up. "Oh Yun hee ah I didn't know you were here?" Kwangmin said and smiled. "Ah ne I came here with oppa I saw you perform you did good." I said and smiled. "Gomawo Yun hee ah." "Cheon." I said. "Yun hee ah." "ne oppa?" I said and looked at him only to get pinned by the wall. "I want to tell you something Yun hee ah." "Oppa?" "I maybe I-" "Hyung there you are we have to go, Oh annyeong Yun hee ah~" Minwoo said and smiled. "Ah annyeong minwoo ah." I said and Kwangmin sighed and left. "Kaja Minwoo." He said and Minwoo followed. "Bye yun hee ah." "Oh bye." I said and trailed off into my thoughts not knowing a certain person from Super Junior was watching the whole thing.