Chpater 12

I think I'm falling for you

Kibum's POV

I saw everything what Kwangmin did. I felt something boiling inside, is is jelousy? I let it go seeing Kwangmin and Minwoo leaving. Yun hee is just standing there a bit dazed. I walked over to her pretending that I didn't seeing anything. "Yun hee ah? We were looking for you come on your brother is getting worried about you." I said and Yun hee looked at me. "Oppa? When did you arrived here?" She asked ignoring what I just said earlier. I chuckled, she is too cute. "I just came here 10 minutes agot kaja your brother is looking for you." I said and offer Yun hee my hand. She took it and we started to walk back to the dressing room.

"Yun hee ah did you see our performance?" Yesung asked his little sister and smiled. "Ne oppa it was really good I loved the performance." She said and smiled. Yesung smiled and looked over. "Kibum when did you came in the studio?" "About 10 minutes ago hyung." I said and he nodded his head. I looked over at Yun hee who was still dazed. I kept on watching her until I heard Boyfriend playing (Let's get it was the first one to perform in the last chapter if I didn't post it).

Yun Hee's POV

I was in dazed a bit until I heard Boyfriend playing. I looked over at the screen and see Boyfriend performing. I smiled a bit until they zoomed over to Youngmin. I blushed a bit. He looks kinda cute in that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WGjq108nzc


"Yun hee ah, yah Yun hee ah." I ignored some one calling me while watching Boyfriend perform. "Yah, donghae ah give me your water." "Wae hyung?" "Just do it." I heard some one say until I felt cold water come in contact with my skin. I screamed and looked to see Heechul holding the bottle. "Oppa~ What was that for?" I whined as Ryeowook hand me a towel. "You didn't pay attention to me so this was one way to get your attention." Heechul said.

Yesung hand me his jacket and I took it and put it on. "Gomawo oppa." I said and hugged him. "Chuminawo Yun hee ah." He said and hugged back. "Super Junior your up next." One of the staff said. "arraso oppa has to go." "Ne oppa hwaiting!" I said and put my fist up in the air. Yesung smiled and messed my hair up a bit and left.

Youngmin's POV

We finished the song and waited for the next band to go up. The other members and I are on the other side of the stage watching the other performances. FT Island went up next and so did BEAST/B2ST. We congrats the other hyungs and bowed to them. We were about to head off until we heard Super Junior started to perform No Other. We watched them and I saw Yun Hee on the other side of the stage. A smile manage to escape as soon as I saw her.

Super Junior finished performing and we went on the other side of the stage to greet them. We made it there but Yun hee isn't there. "Hyung we didn't know you were performing here." "Ne it was a little supprise." "Hyung we saw Yun hee here where did she go?" "Yun hee she went to the bathroom she will be back don't worry." Yesung said. We nodded.

It has been 10 minutes and Yun hee still haven't came back yet. "Hyung, Yun hee hasn't came back yet." Donghae said. "Ah let me go find her hyung." I said and Yesung nodded. "Arraso be careful." he said and I nodded and left to go fine Yun hee. I saw on turing into a diffrent corner. I chased after her "Yun hee ah!" I called out and ran after her. I grabbed her arm and she turned around. I looked at her dark Brown eyes. I looked away. "Ah you went the wrong way Yun hee ah." "Oh gomawo youngmin oppa." She said with a smile. "Y-Yun hee ah." "ne oppa." I-I want to tell you something." I said and looked at her. "What is it oppa?" she asked and I looked at her. "O-Oppa" "Yun hee ah.... Do you" "Hyung we have to go~" Minwoo said and I sighed. "Arraso Minwoo ah. I will tell you later Yun hee." I said and Yun hee nodded as we passed Yesung. 'I think I'm falling for you.' I thought.