His Smile

The Wild Boy

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

I can’t remember the last time I had a nap. I can’t remember the last time I felt this happy. I opened my eyes and gazed at the young boy infront of me. He was so pure and innocent; ‘like a new born child that doesn’t know anything’.

“You know, if you take a picture, it will alt longer.” Hearing this, I wriggled out of my burrito blanket and crawled to my suitcase. I pulled out my polaroid camera and made my way back to the resting boy.

“Kai?”

“Hmm?”

“Look at me, Kai.”

Kai only groaned as a response and kept his eyes closed.

“Come on Kai. Just for a second.”

“Too bight!!” He whined.

I had to think of a way to make him look at the camera. There was an idea I had but I was hesitant to use it. Since he wasn’t replying and every other tactic wasn’t working. I decided to give it a shot.

 

*cough cough*

“J-Jagiya…” An eyebrow was raised but other than that his eyes remained closed.

“Yeobo~ can you please look at me? Don’t you want to look at me?” My voice was so sugar coated that I could almost gag.

The second he opened his eyes I took the photo. I was dying to see how it came out. When the moment of truth came, I was left speechless. 

His bedroom eyes could melt the coldest of hearts.

Tousled hair that shined light brown from the sun’s rays.

The corner of his pink plump lips were curled upwards into a smile.

It wasn’t just any smile. It was one of those charming smiles that had the potential to capture the hearts of thousands of teenage girls.

And that was exactly how Kyungsoo felt. Like a fangirl that was going crazy over someone that he hardly knew but would willingly devote his life to make him smile that same charming smile that the polaroid picture portrayed.

~~~~~

Author's note: Really short chapter, super apologetic <3 <3 <3 so flipping tired -,-