Under The Stars

The Wild Boy

“Did you just call me… yeobo?”

Kyungsoo blushed furiously, but calmed down a bit when he saw how adorable Kai looked.

“Yes. Yes I did.”

“Waeyo?” Kai tilted his head to the side in the most adorable way possible.

“Because! Uh, because… because yeobo naekkeoya!!” Kyungsoo beamed, proud with his response.

“Well then, Jagiya, would you like to see the sunset with me?” Kai gave kyungsoo his widest smile; How could Kyungsoo resist?

“Sure.” And with that, Kai lead Kyungsoo through the woods towards the horizon.

[a/n: brb choking on the grease /gag. this was too hard to write but it had to be super cheesy, sweet and gross so there you have it]

 

They came to a stop at the trunk of a sturdy tree.

“uh, Kai? I don’t see any sunset. Only branches.” Kyungsoo was spinning around 360 degrees over and over again.

“We’re only half way there, love.” Kyungsoo struggled to haul himself up the tree, even with Kai’s helpful hand leading him to the top. Did he just call me…love? Why is my heart beating so fast? I’m just nervous from the heights, that’s all.

Kyungsoo was too busy questioning himself that he didn’t notice that they have already reached the top. Kyungsoo could only stare in awe at the beautiful scenery, his jaw ajar. They sat there enjoying the comfortable silence between them as their legs dangled over the thick branch, staring into the orange purple lit sky.

Kyungsoo leaned his head on the taller boy’s shoulder and felt their fingers being laced together.

Soon enough, the sun finally set and there were stars littered all over the night sky. Even though it wasn’t much, Kyungsoo thought the moment was very romantic.

 

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

Tonight was amazing; the air was clean and the stars were shining bright. Back in Seoul, you can’t see the stars or breathe this easily because of the pollution that clouded the skies.

I turned my head to see Kai looking down at me lovingly. His eyes twinkled along with the stars as the wind gently blew his brown locks freely. Everything at that moment seemed to be too good to be true. This boy, Kai, he was too perfect, too perfect to be real. I didn’t ever want to leave. Kai made me happy, which is what I needed the second most right now. Why the second most you ask? Because I need to feel his touch the very most.

It was almost as if he could read my mind because his arms circled around my waist, bringing me closer. So close that our foreheads were touching and our noses tingling from the skin-to-skin contact. All it took was a simple upward tilt of my head and the magical feeling from earlier today would come back. Then I remembered his reaction and reluctantly decided not to.

Before I could even contemplate how much I wanted it, he leaned forwards and pressed our lips together. It was only then when I noticed that one of his hands moved to the back of my neck, guiding me deeper into the kiss.

I couldn’t have asked for anything more. The feeling of his lips moving against mine was complete bliss. It surprised me that he was the one that initiated the kiss. At the same time I was relieved to know that he wanted this just as much as I did. The world had stopped spinning and there was only the two of us. There was nothing that could ruin this moment for me, or so I thought…

When I opened my eyes and looked at his loving expression I felt a pang in my chest as tears started streaking down my cheeks. Thoughts ran wild inside my mind. What is this was too good to be true. What if I was hallucinating and made up a fictional character. I’ve never met someone as pure as Kai. He was too perfect to be human. What if in the blink of an eye, he’d vanish. Then I’d be all alone and back on page 1 where my story began. I opened my eyes extra wide so that he didn’t get the chance to disappear.

 

~~~~~

Author's note sorry for teh absence. i love you guys <3