Magic

The Wild Boy

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

Turn to the left. Turn to the right. No matter what position I was in, I couldn’t get comfortable. I had the weirdest dream last night. My memory is a bit hazy but I remember something about a fire and… and my mum dying… But then I was saved! I was rescued by my Korean Tarzan! He was so cute, a little childish but that just made him cuter. I remember yelling I LOVE YOU KAI at the top of my lungs. And I remember being cuddled and this warm feeling rushing over me.Yeah, it was a pretty weird dream.

I opened my eyes to see myself lying on the cold hard ground. I quickly analysed my surroundings. It wasn’t a dream?... everything just as I remembered it. My bag was in the corner of the hut. This was the hut; the exact same hut he led me to when it began to rain last night. Everything was the same.

Everything except for the warm feeling. It was replaced with the cold, skin crawling lonliness.

A feeling that I was too familiar with.

 

Narrator’s P.O.V

And as if on cue, Kai comes rushing in with a toothy grin plastered on his face.

“Kyungie~! Come here!!” Kai beckoned with his hand for the shorter male to follow him. After Kyungsoo didn’t make any attempt to get up, Kai grabbed his wrist and pulled him to his feet.

“Hurry!! Don’t just sit there.” He dagged Kyungsoo outside of the tent where the air was fresh and the sun was shining.

 

Kyungsoo lifted a hand to shield himself from the bright light that his eyes had not yet adjusted to. Even though he couldn’t see anything, he could feel morning rays of sunshine kissing his cheeks, bringing colour to them. Kyungsoo could hear the gentle chirping of birds and rushing of water. A light breeze caressed his face and sent tingles down his spine.

Kyungsoo’s hand was pulled down and he was welcomed with a beautiful scenery. But his attention was soon averted to the tall jungle boy. He was now knee deep in the running stream. The flow was relaxed and steady. Kai was playing around in the water happily, splashing and thrashing around like a young child that couldn’t contain his excitement.

“Kyungie! Hurry up already!” Kyungsoo was hypnotised by Kai’s melodic laughter that he didn’t notice what he said.

“Aish! This kid, seriously…!” Kai yanked on Kyungsoo’s wrist and lead him deeper into the water.

 

Together Kyungoo and Kai played around in the water when suddenly

“Soo! Look out, a bear!!” Kai tackled the shorter male into the water. Kyungsoo screamed once he resurfaced. He looked around and surveyed his surroundings only to find Kai squarking out laughter, mimicking Kyungsoo's screaming - and no bear in sight.

 

“You scared me, you doofus! And stop laughing it wasn't even that funny” Kyungsoo playfully shoved Kai and received a little push from the latter, making him lose balance.

Kyungsoo tried to regain his balance but failed miserably as he slipped on a stone and fell forward, letting out a high pitched shriek as he landed on Kai’s chest with a thud. When Kyungsoo looked up to meet the latter’s gaze, he couldn’t look away. Kai on the other hand was instantly put into a trance once he looked into Kyungsoo’s wide eyes.

A drop of crystal water falling from the shorter’s face broke their eye contact. Kyungsoo could feel Kai shift from underneath him in an attempt to get up. But before he could even sit up, their lips met. It was pure magic.

~~~~~

Author note: I'm so sorry for the short chapters and absence so here are is the 2nd update :D and sorry that it was kinda slow :(

omfg Kai you're a ing man child. STOP TRAMPLING ON MY POOR HEART!!