Bonus Chapter

The Wild Boy

I'M BACK ES!! I know you all secretly missed me!! -creepyeol smile-  What? no? noone missed me? okehs ...........

Sorry i was away for so long and came back with such a short and crappy chapter. 

BUUUTTTT to make it up to everyone I am uploading the chapter about Kyungsoo's Parents and why his mum is such a *coughwhorecough*

seriusly, I missed you guyth!! But my brains was full fried like i don't even know -has a fit-

anyyyyywaaayyyyysss... time to get back to the story :)

Banghim_xoxo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Appa, where are you going?” Kyungsoo’s mumble was almost drowned out by the roaring of thunder and raindrops splattered against the window pane. His father turned around, stunned to see the small child.

 

“Kyungsoo, my son. Appa has to go somewhere for a long time, okay?” Kwangsoo forced a smile of reassurance and patted his son’s messy bed hair.

 

“Kwangsoo, you have to leave before they find you. Kyungsoo get back to bed.” Kyungsoo’s mum gave the boy a little push towards his bedroom door, but he ran out of her way and clutched onto his dad’s long legs to prevent him from going anywhere.

 

“I don’t wanna! I wanna go with Appa.” His mother grabbed him by the arms and forcefully removed him from his father’s legs. Loud wails erupted from the child as he bawled and kicked his legs in protest. Kwangsoo could only stand there and watch as his son struggled to free himself from his mother’s grip. He didn’t want it to be this way, but he knew that it was for the best. He messed up and all he could do was run away from his problems.

 

“Stop it Kyungsoo, this isn’t cute. Sometimes when you certain things don’t go your way, you GROW UP!! You can’t have everything, now go to your room!!” Kyungsoo’s mum always tried not to yell at him, which was easy most of the time. It was only times like now that she found it hard to keep in her anger.

 

“A- ANDWAE!! APPA! I WANNA GO WITH YOU!! DON’T LEAVE APPA!” Kyungsoo’s tears were streaming down his cheeks and his breathing was uneven. There was a noise coming from downstairs that went unnoticed as everyone’s attention was on the crying toddler. Kwangsoo crouched down so that he was eye level with his son and gently wiped the tears from his cheeks.

 

“Kyungsoo. Appa has to go away now, and I need you to be a good boy okay? Be a good boy and look after mummy for me, alright son? I won’t be there to tell you but I lov-“

 

“Kwangsoo they’re here!” Three men came running up the stairs to find the trio standing in the middle of the hallway. They grabbed onto Kwangsoo by the arms and dragged him away, down the stairs and outside into the pouring rain.

 

Kyungsoo let out a blood curling scream as his mum restrained him from running after his father into the rain. After an hour of screaming and bawling his eyes out, Kyungsoo passed out from exhaustion. After that day, Kyungsoo never saw his father again but he never forgot him either. For the next two years Kyungsoo always sat outside on the porch steps, waiting for his dad to come home; but he never did. After those two years he gave up hope of ever seeing his dad again, and from then on there was always this eerie loneliness that filled the house when his father was absent.

 

Kyungsoo’s mother was always there to comfort her son on his rare bad days, and she was always there when he fell down the stairs and ‘accidently’ ate raw chicken. She was also there when that bush fire took place. To answer all of your questions; no, she didn’t die.

 

You see, She was a very selfish woman. I did mention that they came from a wealthy family right? So when Kwangsoo was never to be found, all of his assets were going to Kyungsoo. His belongings, heirlooms, even the section in the CIA wing that was currently under maintenance by two slightly-older-than-Kyungsoo aged boys (wonder who they could be). Of course, he wouldn’t be inheriting any of this until he was legal of age.

 

Kyungsoo was almost legal and if there was no one to inherit the assets but her of course. She had been planning this for a while now, ever since he got taken away. Kwangsoo being taken away had entirely nothing to do with her. He got himself into that mess and there was no way out really. But grieving over her loss? Not so much. Kwangsoo and Yoo-ra (Kyungsoo’s mother) only got married because he had impregnated her from a one night stand. Not wanting to ruin her reputation, she forced Kwangsoo to propose to her, no one wants to be around a single knocked up mother.

 

They stayed together partially for Kyungsoo’s sake and partially because Kwangsoo had fallen for Yoo-ra. He fell for her stubborn tough chick attitude, whereas she stuck around for his money. So when Kyungsoo is about to become legal she dumps him in the woods and tries to set his sorry on fire. Now everyone, sit back and relax while you watch karma bite her on the … J

~~~~~

Baby Kyungsoo:

Early 20's Kyungsoo:

 

... I don't really see any difference...

Kyungsoo my precious baby mama loves you so much!!