Teaser

The Wild Boy

Important! Okay so I know I haven't updated in a really long time and I'm sorry because I get sick easily ehehe. Plus stress from school is a big bother but it's holidays now so yehet!

Just wanted to say thanks to all you guys for not unsubscribing and sticking around to the end of the story. There's also a couple of you who have subscribed and commented on "Goodbye Summer" [heaps of typos in the foreword  im sorry i was tired lels] and it's really encouraging to see you guys taking interest. (except for AnonymousXJWIFE who never finishes off her fics /shame. >~< )  

I'm going to try really hard to write chapters that will suffice all the results shown on the poll in the previous chapter. Which reminds me; MAJOR SHOUT OUT TO THOSE 4-5 PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS VOTE FOR KAI TO DIE OR FOR KAISOO TO BREAK UP you guys make my day. seriously I love you guys. <3 <3 lots of love to those who comment, subscribe and upvote. chu~

okay you guys can get back to reading now n.n

 

 

/2 weeks later

Kyungsoo was pacing around the living room. It had been 2 weeks since Kai left on his own and the shorter male was having a hard time going on about this so he dialled Suho’s number and demanded answers.

“WHERE IS HE?!!”

“Soo, calm down. What are you talking about?”

“Kai. Where is he? He’s been gone for two weeks you have to know something. He hasn’t called and won’t let me contact him. Suho hyung what if something happened to him? He could be dead!!”

“Kyung…”

“What is it?”

“I… I’m sorry but he said not to tell you. I know you’re worried but I have to respect his wishes.”

Without losing hope Kyungsoo hung up the phone and dialled Joonmyun’s number only to have no one pick up on the other line. Grabbing his coat and making his way downstairs he called for the chauffer ahjusshi to drive him to Joonmyun’s place. When he got there he searched for the spare key under the welcome mat because Joonmyun was predictable like that. Once inside he stormed to the room at the end of the hallway and threw the door open. There he found Joonmyun and Yixing in quite a compromising position. But even that couldn’t stop Kyungsoo from taking a hold of Joonmyun’s arm and dragging him out of the room.

“What the hell are you doing? … Kyungsoo?”

“Joonmyun I messed up. I messed up and I lost Kai and I don’t know where he is and he won’t talk to me. He could be doing something stupid right now, you know how he’s faulty, isn’t he like super sensitive or something? I said some pretty insensitive crap and now I think he might hate me I don’t know what to do I need your help please Joonmyun.”

***

“What do you mean by ‘he left’? I know that I live with him, you think I don’t know that? Joonmyun do you take me for an idiot?”

Joonmyun ran a hand through his hair and groaned in frustration. They had been good friends but at times Kyungsoo could be a bit much. It rarely happened but whenever Kyungsoo had a moment, every single time Joonmyun was torn between comforting his best friend or throwing himself onto the busy freeway.

“Suho said I can’t say anything because it's none of my business. And you know how he is when you don't listen to him. His pupils dilate and he yells, god I hate it when he yells. I’m sorry Kyung, but I think you should give him some time. Two weeks isn’t enough to heal the wounds.”

Kyungsoo let his eyes fall to the ground in disappointment. There was no way of getting answers from Joonmyun and an even less chance of his getting them from Suho or Kris. It’s only until a few weeks later when he stops asking questions, and couple months down the track when he hears Kai’s voice again. 

 

*Sidenote: I know in the last chapter it said three years and now it says a couple months but just stick around and it'll process when you reach that partin the fic.