Kim Jongin

The Wild Boy

Kyungsoo heard someone coming their way and quickly pulled the blanket over Kai’s head. A crying boy emerged from the trees and positioned himself on a boulder near a pond. His cheeks were round in shape and he was very cute in general. Kai saw Kyungsoo eyeing the other male and felt a little bit jealous.

Xiumin’s P.O.V

I stopped running when I reached the edge of a pond. I stared at my reflection and in the smooth surface of the moon lit pond. Taking a good long look at myself made me wish my face wasn’t so fat. It wasn’t

just my face though; I didn’t have a nice masculine figure. I actually had a bit of baby fat, but after I took up taekwondo recently. Unfortunately my face is still fat. I don’t blame Chen for not liking me, I’m still surprised that we’re friends. It kinda upsets me that we’re friends, always wishing we were something more.

“Excuse me…” There was a quiet voice coming from a nearby shelter. It was a boy, quite younger than me. His eyes were large and cute.

“Oh? Where did you come from little guy?” I quickly wiped my cheeks with the back of my hand.

“Uh, c-can I ask for one favour?”

~~~~~

The car ride back to Seoul was quiet and awkward. Kyungsoo was wedged in the middle next to Xiumin with Sehun in the passenger seat and Chen driving the 4 wheeler. Kai was just sitting there with a blanket over his head, staring at Kyungsoo throw friendly glances at Xiumin, that were returned by the latter.

“Soo. I’m sleepy.” Kai pouted as his lids were starting to droop.

“Get some rest, we’ll be there soon.” The taller boy just sat there, still pouting. “W-what are you looking at me like that for?” Kyungsoo looked up at the older unmoving from his previous position.

“Kai can’t sleep without Kyungiie” the younger boy whined, leaning in towards the shorter male. Kyungsoo sighed in defeat and rested his back against Kai’s chest as the taller held him close and rested his head in the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck where he left soft kisses behind.

Xiumin was craving for what the other two back seat riders had. Although he wasn’t sure what their relationship was, he wanted something like that. He rested his head on the car window and closed his eyes, letting the last tear silently fall free.

~~~~~

“I think it’s best if you stay the night at our place, since you guys might have been a bit traumatized and all.” Xiumin offered as they reached the apartment.

“Thank you so much!! We’re really grateful for your kindness.” Kyungsoo bowed 90 degrees and flashed a sincere smile. Chen brought out   a pile of blankets and pillows into the living room and left after dumping it on the ground without a word. Xiumin sighed crossly and stormed into their room after Chen.

As the Kaisoo couple lay on the ground wrapped in blankets with their hands over each other’s ears; trying to block out the bickering coming from the bedroom. Kyungsoo could tell that Kai was kind of scared. I racked my brain for things to distract him. Since he isn’t the complex type of person, I decided that conversation was enough, but just what am I to talk about?

“Kai. Do you like that name?” he looked up and slowly shook his head.

“Ani, it doesn’t sound happy or cute the way ‘Kyungsoo’ does. Kai is like a rock and Kyungsoo is like a flower.” Kyungsoo thought it would be nice for Kai to be given a name that didn’t resemble the fact that he was a failed creation.

“What about Kim Jongin?”

Kim Jongin? Why Kim? I want to be a Do like Yeobo.” Kai pushed his bottom lip out and gave Kyungsoo sad eyes.

“But don’t you think that Kim Jongin sounds a lot better than Do Jongin?” The taller boy nodded in agreement but whined further more.

“Okay, how’s this. When we get married, I’ll change my name to Kim Kyungsoo?” Kai’s eyes lit up like the full moon.

“Chincha? You promise we’ll get married?” His shy smile broke out into a wide grin.

“Mmm, promise.” Kyungsoo linked their pinkey fingers and pressed their thumbs together.

“Goodnight Soo baby.”

“Goodnight Jongin.” <3 <3 <3

 

Author's note: FLUFF EVERYWHERE!! omg your comments make me so happy. mwahahha my subbies are so cute xD