PeePee Room

The Wild Boy

Kai sat on the edge of his bed, chin resting on top of his clasped hands as he continued to process his thoughts. So apparently, according to his dad, Kai was given away to the CIA at a very young age and has stayed with them ever since. His family was in desperate need of money and their family business was failing. The government needed new guineapig subjects to test their experiments on and what better way to get a few other than offering money to a family in debt? So in exchange for a living, breathing human child, the government had been depositing money into the family savings for the past 13 years. The original contract was meant to be for 15 years, but Kai had been missing for the past 2 years and now, he can finally come back home. No one mentioned to his dad that Kai was found missing in the middle of the forest, they didn’t want to give the old geezer a heart attack.

His mom however, missed him so dearly even though they confirmed the decision to send him away already. She felt so bad and guilt weighed her life down. The family business succeeded but she was miserable. They lived in a big house but the house was empty. In their small apartment, his laughter would echo off the walls and travel through the thin walls, but now it was so quiet that every minute of the day she was reminded of what they had done. A year and 9 months later, Kai’s mother took her own life. The grief she felt from giving away her own son for financial support was trapping her like a fish on land under a heavy wet blanket.

 

Kai’s P.O.V

“Baby, are you okay?” Kyungsoo ran his small hand through my hair. I nodded slightly, not wanting to make any sudden movements in case he took his hand away. I leaned on his chest, pushing him backwards to lie on his back, landing on the soft plush mattress. His fingers played with the dark locks, occasionally stopping to massage my scalp with his gentle fingers. The stressful thoughts were slowly fading, his hands lulling me to sleep.

“Jongin-ah, let’s go to bed.” I crawled after him as he snuck under the thick bed spread and plunged my aching head into the soft pillow. There was a soft lingering kiss on my forehead when I felt Kyungsoo’s arms wrap themselves around my waist. That’s when mental exhaustion took its toll on me and my eyelids closed over my tired eyes.

 

When I woke up the next morning, Kyungsoo was nowhere to be found. He searched in the extended bathroom in our shared bedroom but he wasn’t there, I also searched around the house but he wasn’t anywhere to be found. Since I only arrived last night and the house was so big, I got lost but was redirected soon enough by a nice lady. Then I had an idea, but I couldn’t do it by myself.

“Ahjumma. Do you think you could help me with something?” I asked politely, giving my sweetest smile.

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

It was early in the morning when I woke up and Kai was still sleeping soundly by my side. I took my time exploring the mansion, using my photogenic memory to my advantage for something other than studying. I ended up in the kitchen which is and probably will always be my favourite room in any house. I loved to cook; I actually used to be a chef and work for a catering company as a kid but I never got the chance to practise cooking for a lot of people.

“Good Morning. You must be one of the new masters. Welcome to your new home.” I turned around to see another boy standing in the kitchen only a few years older than him. He was wearing a white chef uniform and a name tag that said “Henry J “ .

“Oh, good morning” I gave a small smile since my face was slightly numb from sleep. “Are you the chef?” The latter just smiled and nodded. I spent the morning talking to henry about cooking and random topics. Henry was actually really laid back guy. He was relieved when I offered to help around in the kitchen but was still reluctant to accept my offer.

“Master, that’s awfully nice of you but I think you’re too high in status to work in the kitchen” he whispered, as if afraid that someone will hear us, not like the topic was bad or anything. I assured him that I wanted to because I like to cook and wanted experience which seemed to lift a bit of weight off his shoulders. “Well, Master, if you insist.”

“Please, call me Kyungsoo.”

Moments later I went back up to my room to shower and change my clothes before helping Henry out to make food for all the staff. When I left my room, feeling refreshed, I saw pathways marked with tape along the corridors. On the masking tape were words scrawled in a child’s handwriting that I have come to recognise as Kai’s. At a left turn one said ‘PeePee room’ and on the right it said ‘Little swimming pool’ I lightly chuckled at his interpretation of ‘Toilet’ and ‘Bathtub?’. I followed the tape path labelled ‘Food making room’. At a designated left turn, I could hear mumbling from somewhere close by.

 

Narrator’s P.O.V

Kai busied himself with labelling all the paths that he and ahjumma made to prevent him from getting lost again. He was concentrating on spelling ‘Library’ but then changed it to ‘Books n sterf’. He smiled down at his masterpiece and praised himself out loud. What he didn’t notice was a figure in the corner of his eye that snuck up on him and pounced on his back.

“GEURAE OOLF! NAEGA OOLF! AWOOOO!!!!” Kyungsoo jumped onto the taller boy’s back and tackled him to the floor. Kai’s hand clutched onto his chest to steady his rapidly beating heart. Kyungsoo just smiled up at him lovingly as if he didn’t just scare the living day lights out of him.

“Hyung! You scared me. Aigoo” Kyungsoo pouted and whispered an “I’m sowwie Jonginnie.” Kai honestly thought that Kyungsoo was going to give him a cavity for being so cute and sweet. They made their way towards the food making room and Kyugnsoo couldn’t help but replay the sight of Jongin over and over again in his mind.

~~~~~

“Wow Jongin, you did well” He patted himself on the shoulder and smiled brightly.

“Now, Kyungsoo hyung gets lost, he can find his way back to you.”

~~~~~

 

Suho’s .P.O.V

The more I thought about it, the worst I felt. Is it wrong for me to ship Kaisoo when my little brother has a crush on Kyungsoo? I really did want to help Joonmyun, BUT THE SHIP!! THE KAISOO SHIP! The ship practical sails itself. I was in too deep that I couldn’t crawl out of the kaisoo fandom, in too deep to help my own brother out by breaking them apart. Two people couldn’t be more hopelessly in love. The only thing that worried me was that Kyungsoo might mess up and break Kai’s poor heart. Did you know that wolves can only love once in their lifetime? It’s actually quite dangerous considering that they can die from heartbreak.

“Suho-ah, is everything okay?” I look up to see L.A.Y eyeing me with worry. I force a short smile and reply bluntly. I didn’t need to tell him that things weren’t okay, he’d already know but ask anyway for the sake of it. He knows that when I give short blunt replies and when I’m spacing out that something’s wrong, and that I am definitely not okay.

I felt his hand reach out the nape of my neck and pulled me into his chest, gently from behind my ear down to where my neck reached my shoulders. The action always seemed to soothe me when I was stressed out about experiments or when I was having troubles with my ex-girlfriend. I looked up at him to see him looking down at me with a strange look. It wasn’t weird, just different. I searched his eyes, desperate to find out what was different that I didn’t notice the space between them starting to close.

Before I knew it, his lips were pressed onto mine. My eyes fluttered closed and it’s like I no longer had control of my actions when I felt myself kissing him back. I cupped his left cheek with my hand and tilted my head for a better angle. One thing lead to another and next thing you know, I was pinned to the bed with a very dominant L.A.Y eating my face away.

There was a knocking on the door and before any of us could respond Kris came barging in. “Hey Suho, I need you to fill in this form asap and then hand it over to the liaison- OH MY KRISUS!! WHAT ARE YOU- ARRGGHH!! MY EYES!!” Kris’ reaction was priceless but it was a bit awkward because we were in a very intimate position, whilst making out, and then Kris just comes in being the biggest block alive. Words cannot describe how much I wanted to smash his face into a brick wall at that very moment. “Oh dear lord, I am going to be forever traumatized now. Wait, L.A.Y where is your shirt??” I didn’t actually notice it until now that L.A.Y’s shirt had been discarded and ended up on the other side of the room. But then again I was too into it and it was probably me who stripped him from it in the first place.

“Well then… I guess I should get going. Wouldn’t want to keep the liaison officer waiting, now would we?” I nervously chuckled and tried my best to fix the dishevelled side fringe I was sporting (until L.A.Y decided to grab me by the hair pull my head back just to reveal more of my neck for him to mark with both his tongue and teeth, sending shivers down my spine and even lower to my- WAIT! Let’s not go there just now, hehe). He gave me a soft glare but really, he should be grateful that he didn’t show up any later because I have a feeling he’d be a little bit more than traumatized. I gave Kris an apologetic smile before squeezing between the said male and the doorframe until L.A.Y  held onto my wrist and pulled me back in for one last kiss and whispered in my ear “Let’s pick up where we left off when your shift ends on the rooftop”. I gave Kris an apologetic smile before squeezing between the said male and the doorframe, cheeks redder than a beetroot.


 

Author's note: AYO ME PEEPS!!

Sorry for the inconvenient choice of time to update *sheepish smile*

Massive brain fart with Kai's parents :OOO

idek what happened there, I just had to think of something. #soznotsoz

Short update because I haven't been on in a while and I'm sorry. Have to write a biography and I'm absolutely stuck so i ended up doing this instead (YAY)

You guys thought that SuLay were going to do the nasty weren't you? :3 WHY SO FOR READERS?!!hmm?

I have a feeling that from now on the titles are going to be really dumb so don't pay too much attention to them.

Should really update instead of writing this stupid note,HA!  PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3 <3 <3 makes me happeh -pedo grin-

 

oh and if it says RATED M then AFF is just being a . (in my defense there wasn't even any crotch grabbing!)