Santa Ahjusshi. short update

The Wild Boy

Author's not: Really short update but yeah, might as well. oh and GUESS WHO SAW JOHNNY UNLEASHED ONT HE TRAIN TODAY?! das right. me!! oh gosh he looks so cute with blonde hair. yeah comment if you wish and subscribe if you haven't already. thanks <3

Banghim_xoxo

P.S. cliff hanger chapter ;)


Narrator’s P.O.V

The two young lovers were building a makeshift fort from blankets, pillows and couch cushions in the entertainment room, similar to the one they built in the backyard a while ago. The sheets had gotten extremely muddy from the cool autumn weather and they were scolded for making the sheets so muddy, especially because the stains were hard to get rid of on quality fabric. They had grown an obsession with making forts and built new ones in different rooms of the mansion, naming each one after different cities.

“Yah! Kim Jongin! What are you doing, trespassing on my property?” Kai smiled up at Kyungsoo sheepishly. Even though Kyungsoo was standing on a chair, he was only slightly taller than the younger male. “I’ll give you 5 seconds before I call in backup. 1… 2… 3… 4… 5-“ Kyungsoo was tackled onto the ground with Kai on top of him, hands holding up his own weight placed beside Kyungsoo’s head.

“KISSEY ATTACK!!” Kai peppered his lover’s face with light feathery kisses before slanting his lips over the heart shaped ones that belonged to his victim of his affection. “Surrender now or suffer the wrath of my love!!” Their winter break was spent this way; running around inside because outside was too cold at night and playing in the snow in the day as bright light reflected off the clean white snow. It was as if they had transformed back into children, grasping onto the only freedom they had until school started again. Each day filled with new memories of exploration. Sometimes they trudged through the ravenous forest of the backyard, on some days the sailed the angry waves in the bathtub, and on other days they would hunt for each other between soft bed covers to distract themselves from the roaring of thunder that often scared not just Kai but Kyungsoo also.

On Christmas eve they came barging into the master bedroom; hands filled with sleeping bags and pillows. Tonight was a special night after all. The night consisted of watching classic Christmas films and the three of them, Kai Kyungsoo and his father, singing Christmas carols perfectly off key and out of tune. The two elders were hushing a teary eyed Kai to go to sleep and to stop crying.

“BUT I WANT TO SEE SANTA AHJUSSHI!!” The youngest of them screeched, kicking his legs and flailing his arms. His father had given up on trying to silence the child and left the hard work to Kyungsoo after claiming that he was getting too old for toddlers. The short male simply grabbed his doona and pillow and walked off into the opposite corner of the room and sat down with a ‘hmmph’. He sat there by himself until Kai had finally noticed his missing presence. There was a long silence when Kai scanned the room for his little Kyungsoo to find him huddled into the corner, wrapped into a burrito blanket like when they first met in the forest.

He stealthily crept towards the unsuspecting figure and slowly wrapped his arms around the latter’s waist. “Kyunggie-ah, What’s wrong?” No reply “Kyung? Why aren’t you looking at me?” Still no reply. “Did I do something wrong?” Kai was tackled to the floor as Kyungsoo lay on top of the taller boy. “Jagi… What are you doing?” His bombarding of wuestions was put to an end with a full kiss on the lips.

“Go to sleep, Jongin. Or else Santa Ahjusshi won’t bring you any presents. Arrasseo?”

“Neh, Arrasseo.” Kai pulls his lover in and presses his lips softly against the top of his head before whispering a faint Goodnight hyung. The two of them drifted off to sleep with a pair of gentle eyes watching them. Soo Man could finally rest peacefully knowing that his son was in good hands. He knew Kyungsoo would never hurt him, and if he did then they would work it out. As stupid as it may seem for an elderly man to believe in fate being drawn out by the stars, he did; and he saw that the two were destined to be lovers. They couldn’t spend a day apart from one another without making a fuss about it (not that they’d admit to such actions). Snowflakes continued to fall outside. His eyes steady breathing was slowly replaced by the ear splitting silence of the heart moniter…

 

Author's note:

what's gonna happen to ?? :O

Oh, and just to help you imagine the setting and stufff...

FORTS!! i love forts and if you love me you'd build me a fort.

And here's a cute and playful Kyungsoo Kitty for you <3

Banghim_xoxo