JoonXing

The Wild Boy

Joonmyun, can you please report to the principal’s office immediately. Thank you.

Joonmyun knocked in the door of the principal’s office and waited for permission. The door was opened for him and he found Principal Yunho sitting at his desk and another person holding the door open, waiting for him to step inside. When the door shut he eyes the two of them wearily as they both just stood their smiling at him. “You asked… to see me sir…?” He started hesitantly.

“Ah! Yes, Joonmyun. This is Zhang Yixing. He’s our new transfer student from China. As class president, I expect you to make sure he gets on well and it’s your job to show him around. Doesn’t Suho-ssi speak Mandarin? I’m sure he can help you out with that. You’ll be dismissed from class for the rest of the day to show Yixing here around. Have fun.” The principal gestured to the door for Joonmyun to lead the new student out. It was Joonmyun’s turn to hold the door for Yixing which he was returned with a dimpled smile that Joonmyun was sure made his heart skip a beat.

As soon as they left the general office, Yixing stopped in his tracks and turned around to face him a gave a 90 degree bow. “I’m sorry to be a burden but thank you for taking care of me President Joonmyun-ssi.” He smiled again but it was a small shy one. Joonmyun could feel a smile at how adorably awkward and formal the other was being. It was his first day and he was in a country that wasn’t of his national origin. Joonmyun gave him a reassuring nod but the other still seemed tense.

“There’s really no need for honorifics Yixing ssi. You don’t need to be nervous, everything will be just fine.” He flashed his 1000 watt smile (haha watt, get it?). He could see Yixing’s shoulders relax and he let out a sigh of relief. The two of them got talking and Joonmyun noticed that now the transfer student could laugh and smile comfortably around him, which was nice. As they made their way towards the more common classrooms for their peers, a cluster of whispers broke out as the duo walked through the hallways, catching everyone’s attention in the classroom.

 

“Who’s the new kid?”

 “What’s he doing with Joonmyun oppa?”

“Do you think they’re dating?”

“He’s so cute though! I hope he’s single.”

“Oh my gosh, he is cute!!”

“Did you hear? Joonmyun’s going to be having his birthday at a nightclub!!”

“I know. Wow. School president is really awesome!”

“True, only someone cool like Joonmyun could have their birthday at a night club before they’re 21!”

Joonmyun smirked at the sight of Yixing blushing from beside him. Could this kid get any cuter? He placed a hand on the latter’s lower back and guided him through the intersection as a form of fanservice. “I’m having a part this weekend, you should come.” Yixing glanced at him but averted his attention back to the ground when he felt himself blushing again. “Her, give mher reassuring smilee your phone. We’ll exchange numbers and then I’ll text you the details alright?” He gave him another smile before saving in is own number into Yixing’s phone and saving it under the contact “Prince Joonmoney”.

Yixing laughed at the silly contact name and decided to play along with him. Joonmyun chuckled at the newly saved contact “Princess Yixingle ladies”. The two of them spent the rest of the day wondering around the school and disrupting the learning of other students with their charms. The two were walking in another one of the many corridors when Yixing noticed an alcove that had a door. “Joonmyun, where does this door lead to?” He asked pointing to the rusty metal door. The other just shrugged and slowly walked towards it, inspecting it for any kind of lock, but there was none. “Where do you think it leads to?”

Joonmyun was being awfully quiet, waiting for the right moment in 1… 2… 3… “WAKAAAAAHHHH~~!!!” Yixing let out a not so manly squeal and jumped back 5 feet, clutching his chest in hopes to make his heartbeat return to normal. His companion just stood there laughing so much that his ribs started to ache. Yixinf’s cheeks flushed hot red in embarrassment.

“YAH!! That wasn’t funny you stupid old grandpa!” Yixing started beating Joonmyun with his clenched fists lightly. The other just grabbed him by the wrists and pinned them to the wall and inched incredibly close to Yixing’s face, examining his blush. Joonmyun wanted to see the blush darken because he thought that the colour is so pretty *girly laugh* but as he inched closer, there was a creek coming from the metal door. Yixing turned his head to see it lightly ajar. When he turned back around to face Joonmyun he noticed that his face was a lot closer to his than it was before and that their lips… were… touching…

 

Yixing’s P.O.V

His lips… make me swoon. Aigoo, this handsome president is going to be the death of me *blush*. He looked awfully calm and I could only imagine how stupid I look, blushing over the popular guy in school. Stupid Yixing. “Hey! Let’s check out what’s on the other side of the door, and I promise not to scare you this time.” He seemed so casual about it but I could tell he was trying not to make it awkward, such a sweet heart. His hand had slipped down from my wrist to my hand and our fingers were interlocked.

The door gave another screech as the two snuck into what seemed to be an abandoned area of the school. It turned out to be a balcony, or rooftop (whatever). We sat there just talking about the weather and stuff, but then the home bell rang and my heart felt heavy. I wish I could just stay there and waste time with him, even though this is the first time we met, I felt like I could get really used to his presence.

When I arrived home that afternoon, I went straight to my room and threw myself onto the bed. Since I was an exchange student, my parents were still in China because they had work over there and trusted me enough to let me stay in Korea on my own. I dragged myself to the bathroom and took a quick shower before crawling back under my covers. My heart was too exhausted from taking a punch in the face from Joonmyun’s lips; his smile, his kiss. It wasn’t extremely passionate like those ones you see in dramas, but it was enough to make me fall for him.

 


 

Author's note: So it's been a while eh?

This chapter turned out a lot less detailed and shorter than i was hoping but i didn't want yo uguys to think that I ditched you so here. 

saranghae <3

Banghim_xoxo