Yoo-Ra's P.O.V

The Wild Boy

Yoo-ra’s P.O.V

As soon as he was gone, I got to work. I hastily poured gasoline over the pile of wood. Who knew when he’d be back from his little walk? He actually came back sooner than I’d hoped. The flames were quite active by now, but not quite dangerous enough. When he ducked into his tent, I took this opportunity to dump the remaining contents of the gasoline container onto the raging fire.

I cried his name out, hoping he would hear me over the crackling of flames and dry leaves. Soon enough, he came out with his signature O.O face. I almost felt sympathetic for the boy… almost. Ducking away, I hid behind the 4 wheel drive until his cries of desperation died down. When he was gone from the clearing, my relief drained when the fire continued to spread. I was a fool for not thinking the plan through. Not only was my clever idea capable of erasing Kyungsoo, but also myself.

I thanked the lord almighty for the given downpour of rain that smothered the wild fire. I hurried into the shelter of my tent and stayed there until the rain stopped and the ground was dried damp enough for me to pack up and get the hell out of there.

On my drive back to Seoul I couldn’t help but inwardly praise myself for my accomplishment. Although, how was I going to explain this to everyone? Hopefully, the fire destroyed all the evidence that were left behind. Finally, I would have all of their assets to myself, without any useless relatives to share with.

 

Narrator’s P.O.V

As soon as Yoo-Ra set foot into the front door, she slammed it shut and let out a cry of frustration. The magistrate had declined her rights to the inheritance because the case of Kyungsoo’s mysterious disappearance hadn’t been cleared, not to mention the mountain of paperwork waiting on her desk to be filled. Gosh I hate the law sometimes she thought to herself, staring at the pile of paper.

Yoo-Ra was a smart and independent woman. She had many flings with many men, single or not. She was a successful strong business woman by day, and life of the party by night. The longer she starred at the paperwork for, the less eager she was to actually do any of it.

Clubbing.

There was no way that she would skip the opportunity to go clubbing. It’s not like she did it every night though; she was a logical woman and only went clubbing when she felt like she deserved it, or when she had nothing better to do. Seeing as she ‘successfully’ rid herself of the bug-eyed boy, she couldn’t find any reason to not celebrate.

She changed into one of her body tight party dresses and stuffed her clutch purse with condoms (just to be on the safe side, there was no way she was going to have another Kyungsoo). 

 

~~~~~

Author's note: 

I feel so bad for not updating in a long time and eerytime i update it's a really short and crappy chapter. Recently I've been busy with sleeping and eating and... yeah   /sobs

Anyone watch Swimming Anime? # motherers!!

anyways let me know how i can make it up to you guys :D

feel free to message me and all <3 <3 <3

Banghim_xoxo