The Kiss

The Wild Boy

Before Kai could even sit up, their lips met. It was pure magic. <3

~~~~~

 

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

I don’t know what came over me. it was as if I was being posessed, a strange force took over my body when I felt him move under me to get up. I didn't want him to leave so as if on instinct I leaned forwards and connected our lips. His soft lips were as sweet as I imagined them to be.

I closed my eyes and let the warm feeling come over me. It felt so right yet so wrong at the same time. I just met him yesterday but it felt like a lifetime. My heart would go crazy every time I even glanced at him and I didn’t know why. Occasionally I would tilt my head from one side to another so that our lips would mould to fit together like puzzle pieces. I felt a pair of hands slide onto my waist with a firm grip.

 

Kai’s P.O.V

The atmosphere was a bit tense so I decided to get up off my . Before I knew it, a pair of lips came crashing down onto my own. At first I was surprised, shoked even, but when everything started to sink in I welcomed the feeling of pleasure and excitement. In case you’re wondering; yes, this is my first kiss and I was nervous as hell. But goodness gracious, Kyungsoo would surely be the death of me.

My hands found their way to Kyungsoo’s wasit as he deepened the kiss while keeping it innocent. This went on for quite some time until a soft moan escaped his slightly parted lips. That was when I lost my …

 

Narrator’s P.O.V

Kyungsoo let out a small whimper as their lips separated. Kai shook his head slightly. Then it hit him. Kyungsoo had completely forgotten the fact that Kai was in fact an unsocial jungle boy that probably wasn’t used to ‘activities’ like this, especially with strangers. The light pink blush on Kai’s cheeks made his embarrassment all the more obvious.

All of a sudden a cold breeze rustled the tree leaves and brushed past them, sending chills down their spines.

“Oh! I’m all wet and cold, AGAIN!!” The shorter boy whined.

“You can’t play in the water on a windy day and not expect to be cold or wet.” Kai chuckled and stuck his tongue out at the pouting Kyungsoo. Then Kyungsoo had an idea.

“Come on Kai, before we get sick.” They raced each other back to the hut when the rain drops started falling heavily. Kyungsoo rummaged through his luggage and pulled out a towel.

 

“Sit still Kai!!”

“I’m trying, I’m try- OW! Be more gentle, Soo-ah.” Kyungsoo was trying to towel dry Kai’s hair but the latter just wouldn’t sit still for long enough. The taller boy winced as Kyungsoo thoroughly dried his hair, ocassionally whimpering when he pulled on his hair a little too hard.

When both of their heads were dry, the shorter male pulled out a doona out of his bag (yes, this kid carries around a doona to camp!). Kyungsoo wrapped himself in his blanket burrito style. Then, kyungsoo could feel a pair of arms wrap themselves around his abdomen and a head snuggled into his neck.

Feeling guilty for neglecting the poor boy, Kyungsoo spun around and tried to cover the other with the blanket. Kai however wouldn’t let go of him and lay there with a pretty smile of content.

~~~~~

 

Author's note: Third update. yeaaaah es! :D jokes jokes thanks for all the comments guys <3 <3